PDA

View Full Version : FORD parts hookup.....

Car Guy
04-04-2008, 11:36 AM
Just wondering if someone can get me a discounted price on some Ford factory parts. I called the local dealer and the 'over the counter' price was $700 EACH...!!! :wooo

They are rear airbag/strut assemblies for a `94 Lincoln Continental. If you are able to help me out please let me know, and if you can get a price please PM with that.....

Any help is MUCH appreciated...!!!

~Justin :thumbsup

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

lit666
04-04-2008, 11:40 AM
This guy is on SVTP, I've talked to him about parts before. If you say you're apart of SVTP you get the discount. Here is a cut and paste from there. I know he does mustang parts and the thread says OEM parts..............

Quick edit- Please do not respond directly to this post, Please use PM's e-mail or phone. There are 44,000 of you and only one of me. I really like helping you guys so don't hesitate to contact me.

Hey guys, I am offering all OEM Ford, Lincoln and Mercury car and truck parts to forum members for 10% over cost.

This is the same as employee cost and amounts to about 30-40% off list on Ford and 40-50% off list on Motorcraft parts.

We carry a 2.5 million dollar inventory spanning approximately 40,000 part numbers.

This offer is for any and all OEM Ford parts you need, Freight is billed at cost with a $6.50 minimum for UPS ground.

We ship UPS daily with the last pick up being at 6:00 pm central time.

I do not charge extra for special orders and I will accept returns on unused parts providing you pay the freight coming back to me.

I can be reached from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm Mon-Fri at 1-800-328-9552 ask for Steve.

I will also respond to PM's as quickly as possible.

PLEASE USE PM'S, E-MAILS OR JUST CALL US- YOU GUYS ARE KEEPING ME VERY BUSY.

Car Guy
04-04-2008, 11:42 AM
Thanks, and forgive my brainfart but what exactly is SVTP...??? Just don't want to sound like a :durr if he asks or says something in reference to it.....

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

lit666
04-04-2008, 12:58 PM
svtperformance.com SVT= Special vehicle Team, mustang cobras and lightnings

Windsors 03 Cobra
04-04-2008, 01:06 PM
There are numerous aftermarket companies that provide replacement air struts for under $200 each.

I'm surprised Ford is still selling them and not saying they are "unavailable and obsolete".

lit666
04-08-2008, 05:06 PM
did you call that guy? If so how was his pricing?