PDA

View Full Version : James Irvin ( UFC fans )

SlowStee
04-03-2008, 01:17 AM
BANG baby!!! 8 seconds, who's your daddy.:shades

Been waitin for the sandman to come back (and hopefully this is a start):banana1:

http://media.ufc.tv/i.cfc?method=get&w=550&cs=1&s=0C99543E-1422-0E8C-9A97A5C05549F299.jpg

wheelsofsteel
04-03-2008, 11:46 AM
I feel it was the right call on Steve Mazzagatti's part. He obvious got rocked by the first punch. There was little to no defense on the 2-3 that he caught while he was laying on his back.
Yes, Houston did jump up "fairly" quick after Steve jumped in but he was about to take a defensely beating. It is the refs job to protect the fighter. Can just let a guy continually pound an unconcious fighter.

Don't get me wrong, I was disappointed that the fight didn't last longer as I thought it was going to be a great battle.

Never the less I feel it was the correct call.

SlowStee
04-03-2008, 01:25 PM
I feel it was the right call on Steve Mazzagatti's part. He obvious got rocked by the first punch. There was little to no defense on the 2-3 that he caught while he was laying on his back.
Yes, Houston did jump up "fairly" quick after Steve jumped in but he was about to take a defensely beating. It is the refs job to protect the fighter. Can just let a guy continually pound an unconcious fighter.

Don't get me wrong, I was disappointed that the fight didn't last longer as I thought it was going to be a great battle.

Never the less I feel it was the correct call.

I like the part when Joe Rogan was like, "so you're saying at this moment you were not unconscious?" hah!