PDA

View Full Version : Need Apartment Idea's

Silver350
04-02-2008, 08:53 PM
My lease is going to be ending in September so I figure I would start getting ideas of places to move to. Im looking to be under 10 miles from work at Quad Graphics on Hwy. The only thing I am really interested in for amenities is the ablities to take my dog with. She is a small dog and weighs under 40lb and is well trained. I would like a one bed room apartment and looking to be well under $700 amd in a decent area

Anyone have good experiance with a place that meets this criteria? Let me know :thumbsup I looked in all the apartment magazines and online and cant find anything that I havent heard horror stories about.

BoosTT
04-02-2008, 09:56 PM
Why move when your lease is expired? Renting without a lease is the best part.

GRNDNL
04-02-2008, 10:15 PM
Buy a House.......

theavenger333
04-02-2008, 10:19 PM
Buy a House.......

beat me to it. PM sent though

GRAMPS SS
04-02-2008, 10:34 PM
check out the falls....i think the place across from office max on appleton ave is around that price...i have a friend who lives there and they have a cat...so animals must be allowed...and it's right off the freeway...a plus to get to work for ya...i'll find out more if you want....but there are other places in the falls as well....

lordairgtar
04-02-2008, 10:50 PM
Just because cats are allowed doesn't mean dogs are. You have to check with individual apartments for that.

Poncho
04-02-2008, 10:54 PM
damn, I'd move within 20-25 miles just to have a place thats $100+ cheaper a month.

Silver350
04-03-2008, 08:35 AM
Why move when your lease is expired? Renting without a lease is the best part.

With the complex that I am at you must sign a lease. If you do any kind of short term lease the bastards want to charge you more money. I was going to do a short tearm instead of doing another year last year but they wanted a extra 50 bucks a month for a 6 month, and then they wanted to charge you another 100 for a month to month lease.

jbiscuit
04-03-2008, 09:35 AM
screw it move...there are tons of nice places around. Not ALL will let you have a dog however. How about start checking the paper for a duplex? Those are usually more flexible with pets.

wikked
04-03-2008, 10:24 AM
check out the falls....i think the place across from office max on appleton ave is around that price...i have a friend who lives there and they have a cat...so animals must be allowed...and it's right off the freeway...a plus to get to work for ya...i'll find out more if you want....but there are other places in the falls as well....

With the morning traffic on 45, that is easily a 20-30min drive to hwy. :/

88Nightmare
04-03-2008, 10:32 AM
I think you currently live in the Oak Creek area.... if you wanted to stay in the OC area, check out Tanglewood Apartments off of Ryan rd and 20th, behind the Truck country dealership. My brother rents a 2 bedroom there for under 700 a month I believe, not sure on the dog situation, you would have to inquire

DirtyMax
04-03-2008, 12:52 PM
No dogs at Tanglewood unless something changed in the past few years. I had friends who lived there recently and I did a stint there back when they were new.

There's that place Whitnall Point up in Franklin across from Menards where Hales Corners Speedway used to be. It's about as far South as you are now but about as West as QG is.

LIZMO
04-03-2008, 02:32 PM
if it isn't too far from your work, off of hwy 100 in franklin they have 1 bedroom for around 600? its in the 'cortez circle' right past the Vdub stealership. a 2 bedroom is 765 so a 1 has to be around 600? and its a really nice neighborhood and the apts. are very big and nice.

Ricky Bobby
04-03-2008, 03:45 PM
scott buy my house u did a bunch of the work here already :rolf:thumbsup