PDA

View Full Version : CALLING ALL DSMer'S!

TopStreetDsm
04-02-2008, 11:57 AM
Hey Guys,

I am in need of some assistance. I have a Top Mount GT42R exhaust manifold that I need to test fit in a car. If you have a 1G or 2G with the exhaust manifold off, but the accesories and radiator are still in, please let me know.

I am building several of these and want to be more exact on the placement then to use my car. My car has too much that is not stock. (Hood, Radiator, no acc., ect)

Please let me know if any of you guys are able help. I am closest to Waukesha, but could go further if needed. It would just be harder to arrange a good time is all.

Thanks Guys, :headbang

Jake Hanhardt

forcefedss
04-04-2008, 04:24 PM
come over and get the damn block!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fire:f ire:fire:fire

and ill take the turbo off of my 1g. when you mock up your manifold. ill keep it

TopStreetDsm
04-05-2008, 12:26 AM
The manifolds are already made. Just need to look for a good spot for the wastegates, and make sure Im not forgetting about anything in the engine bay. PM sent about the block. lol.

DSMDuDE
04-05-2008, 12:28 AM
and may i say.. the manifolds look sweeeet.. Killer job jake!

TopStreetDsm
04-05-2008, 01:10 PM
and may i say.. the manifolds look sweeeet.. Killer job jake!

Thanks a lot Nick!

In case anyone else wanted to see here:

http://jhracing.net/images/3-19-08_10_.JPG
http://jhracing.net/images/3-19-08_9_.JPG
http://jhracing.net/TSTM_TopMount_T4.html

A.Spod
04-05-2008, 06:27 PM
How soon do you need to do this. I am currently putting my car together (1g FWD) and will only need to put the head back on and bolt everything up. I could leave the turbo and manifold off for a little bit. Will be doing this in the next week probably. Your welcome to test it on my car. BTW, I am in Racine.

cool_kat
04-05-2008, 10:47 PM
the manifold looks awesome. one of the guys at the shop has a first gen sitting outside. i will ask him for you if you still need a first gen(GSX).

WilliamZ
04-06-2008, 07:39 AM
Looks great Jake!

TopStreetDsm
04-06-2008, 11:27 AM
Thanks guys!

A 1G that has the stock lower cross members, power steering, altinator, radiator, and hood should be all I need.

A.Spod: Do you mind PMing me an address or close intersecton so I can mapquest it.

Cool Kat: Where is the shop? Do you know if it has the acc. I mentioned?

Thanks again,

Jake

micro_machine
04-13-2008, 03:07 PM
Thanks a lot Nick!

In case anyone else wanted to see here:

http://jhracing.net/images/3-19-08_10_.JPG
http://jhracing.net/images/3-19-08_9_.JPG
http://jhracing.net/TSTM_TopMount_T4.html

Oh shiet Bee should post some photo's to right cause your doing it FREE advertisement.:flipoff2:

srt4eh
04-13-2008, 03:45 PM
i wouldn't call it advertisement...I'd call it showing the item he needs DSMers help with.

fly5150
04-13-2008, 07:01 PM
Oh shiet Bee should post some photo's to right cause your doing it FREE advertisement.:flipoff2:

You are dumb.

I see nothing wrong with Jake asking for help and showing a picture of what he need help with.

TURTLE
04-14-2008, 07:46 AM
You are dumb.

I see nothing wrong with Jake asking for help and showing a picture of what he need help with.

plus, jake no longer owns a buisness... this is a personal product he's putting out... not affiliated with any shop...

pwned!:banana1::durr

RIP SVT
04-14-2008, 09:25 AM
You should make a top mount kit for an evo and you can use my car!!!!!

WilliamZ
04-15-2008, 09:54 PM
You should make a top mount kit for an evo and you can use my car!!!!!

Who let you in here?

T-Bag
04-16-2008, 06:38 AM

Hey, before you flap your jaws, why don't you know what the **** you are talking about sh!tdick

Bee
04-16-2008, 09:20 PM

nah it's ok micromachine...avenger would probably ban me or probably put me on time-out.:crying:crying:crying

micro, remember that the world is never fair...... avoid confrontations and move on to better things.............:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

HY35F2T
04-21-2008, 12:01 AM
Who let you in here?

i know right thats what i was thinking too.:alcoholic

70 cutlass 442
04-21-2008, 11:59 AM

And you wonder why people dont like beeyond, its cuz pube swingers like you :flipoff2:

BeesTwinEG
04-21-2008, 03:45 PM
And you wonder why people dont like beeyond, its cuz pube swingers like you :flipoff2:

Mullet PRIDE lookin ass dude. NO1 likes you neither. Check yo self before you say somthing.

have a good day mate.

70 cutlass 442
04-21-2008, 04:08 PM
Mullet PRIDE lookin ass dude. NO1 likes you neither. Check yo self before you say somthing.

have a good day mate.

Mullet? I have shorter hair then you. Could care less about who likes me, at least I dont make a fool outa my self when i show up to race and keep missing gears.

rally_scort
04-21-2008, 04:34 PM

have a good day mate.

man, your lucky you didnt get your shit pushed in last year at the races.How about you bring the deer shiner again, and see what happens you little stump of a man :loser

HY35F2T
04-21-2008, 05:40 PM
i thought it was pretty funny that a guy way bigger then him backed down.:rolf:rolf

BeesTwinEG
04-22-2008, 09:48 AM
man, your lucky you didnt get your shit pushed in last year at the races.How about you bring the deer shiner again, and see what happens you little stump of a man :loser

rally scort rofl. really i would got my shit pushed in by whom? a white boy rofl.. crazy guy. You might be just lucky to ur shit gets pushed in boy. watch wat u say and stay out of the business foolass dude.
I will even bring a bigger one. how about that???:goof

70 cutlass 442
04-22-2008, 10:48 AM
rally scort rofl. really i would got my shit pushed in by whom? a white boy rofl.. crazy guy. You might be just lucky to ur shit gets pushed in boy. watch wat u say and stay out of the business foolass dude.

foolass dude :confused you remind me of that chineese guy that trys to act like a gansta. i think he was in how high or one of the movies along that line :rolf

rally_scort
04-22-2008, 12:38 PM

ill bring the booster seat for ya :D

micro_machine
04-22-2008, 02:48 PM
Hey, before you flap your jaws, why don't you know what the **** you are talking about sh!tdick

LoL go back to all the post we put up manifold jobs *** ass mother ****er thats why i flap my jaws fool and yea bit ch im talking shiet fu ck face ass go suck a duck bit ch.:flipoff2:

micro_machine
04-22-2008, 02:54 PM
**** BCm time me out ban me i dont give a rats a s s ****en bcm shiet talkers ****en crackers....... call me a chink all you want post a rice field like last time i dont give....****en cracker jack ass.:fire:fire:fire:fire:fire:fire fu ck you to Aventard i never like your ass or revtek bunch of ***** thats why yo guy got his a s s beat call us chinks and spics agian.

Yea i see ya fags on hwy dont worry bcm fags.:flipoff2:

CannotPost
04-22-2008, 03:52 PM
**** BCm time me out ban me i dont give a rats a s s ****en bcm shiet talkers ****en crackers....... call me a chink all you want post a rice field like last time i dont give....****en cracker jack ass.:fire:fire:fire:fire:fire:fire fu ck you to Aventard i never like your ass or revtek bunch of ***** thats why yo guy got his a s s beat call us chinks and spics agian.

Woah rant much, Microsoft Word can be your friend. It's just the internet dude.

Cryptic
04-22-2008, 04:51 PM

You been here a long time too. :gay
What's with you bringing race into this thread?

70 cutlass 442
04-22-2008, 05:46 PM
pretty sure you guys pulled the race card on this one. no one cares if you are asian

rally_scort
04-22-2008, 06:06 PM
pretty sure you guys pulled the race card on this one. no one cares if you are asian

X2

its much easier to attack you on your stupidity and horrible grammer :thumbsup

HY35F2T
04-22-2008, 06:07 PM

pretty sure noone said spics.Cuz if they did id have a problem with them.

Bee
04-23-2008, 10:24 AM
micro... again bro. like i said life in bcm isn't fair at all:confused i've seem to have this site understood fully.......;););)

when we post something it always gets flamed or someone complains yet these fruit cakes do the same without any problems. stay in "www.hondaddy.com/forum" and you'll be ok:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

honestly i just come in here to laugh about all the comotion whether import or domestic........it's pretty funny!!! :rolf

Bee
04-23-2008, 10:31 AM
pretty sure noone said spics.Cuz if they did id have a problem with them.

yes they did...............the guy that glocked the revtek guy was a spanish guy... don't remember who he is though, but i remember his crew was LOL after the incident. I was about 30-35yds away and one of my buddy came running and told me a "mexican dude just glocked a guy from revtek cause he was cursing spic and chinck out loud in front of the crowd" :wow:wow:wow

anyhow, that's what i heard around both crowds that night and i did see someone on the ground KOed:wow

Bee
04-23-2008, 10:37 AM
now i can see why micro is mad at avenger because how can you ERASE someone's post/reply and TALK SH1T at the same time. And you call yourself an administrator!!! You should've simply erased his thread and pmed him to stop it. WTF you tell him "timeout"... you treat him with disrespect like he is a child??? Next time think about your actions before you act. just a suggestion you should honestly put to use.....................

my two pesos:thumbsup

nismodave
04-23-2008, 10:41 AM
A thread that is supposed to be about helping someone, turns to trash.

BeesTwinEG
04-23-2008, 10:43 AM
He did get Knocked the Fuk out though :goof.

HY35F2T
04-23-2008, 12:40 PM
like i said ive never heard anyone say spic to me on this board,culvers and so on.Wtf is revtek?Guessing car club that someone on this board was in?

rally_scort
04-23-2008, 12:42 PM
yes they did...............the guy that glocked the revtek guy was a spanish guy... don't remember who he is though, but i remember his crew was LOL after the incident. I was about 30-35yds away and one of my buddy came running and told me a "mexican dude just glocked a guy from revtek cause he was cursing spic and chinck out loud in front of the crowd" :wow:wow:wow

anyhow, that's what i heard around both crowds that night and i did see someone on the ground KOed:wow

so you wanna put the puzzle together and share how that involves BCM? Whos the member that was the racist? I think your failing at putting a street brawl and a car forum in the same bucket, bud :confused

rally_scort
04-23-2008, 12:43 PM
like i said ive never heard anyone say spic to me on this board,culvers and so on.Wtf is revtek?Guessing car club that someone on this board was in?

last i remember, they were mainly saturn guys that hung out at the culvers on forest home and hwy100.I talked to a few of them before, but never heard a lick of racism.

BeesTwinEG
04-24-2008, 09:18 AM
last i remember, they were mainly saturn guys that hung out at the culvers on forest home and hwy100.I talked to a few of them before, but never heard a lick of racism.

Like I said, alot of ppl from BCM knows about that night.

HE DID GET KNOCKED THE **** OUT. :goof
Kid learned his lesson after that.

70 cutlass 442
04-24-2008, 10:20 AM

your not making any point here, especialy when its you and your guys flinging words like "cracker" and "white boy" your just showing how much of a hypocryt you are. good job at sucking.

BeesTwinEG
04-24-2008, 12:34 PM
your not making any point here, especialy when its you and your guys flinging words like "cracker" and "white boy" your just showing how much of a hypocryt you are. good job at sucking.

all I reading from you is, Blah blah blah and you like guys. :thumbsup

70 cutlass 442
04-24-2008, 03:26 PM
all I reading from you is, Blah blah blah and you like guys. :thumbsup

sorry if vocabulary is abouve your level, i guess that would explain some other thigns too......

rally_scort
04-24-2008, 04:11 PM

i still dont think you made the connection between a random fight with a car club and the racism on bcm.Who the hell cares who got knocked out? Your buddy said we were slinging around racist remarks and you still fail at showing when/where/who it was :wtf

BeesTwinEG
04-25-2008, 10:31 AM
It was back in like 00-01 and u can ask avenger and whoever was in revtek.
at usual place on sat night. white guy saying "spic and chink.." a hispanic guy come up and just Knocked his punk ass out. :thumbsup

I know alot of ppl from BCM know about that night. Just dont want to admit it:thumbsup.

70 cutlass 442
04-25-2008, 10:52 AM
at usual place on sat night. white guy saying "spic and chink.." a hispanic guy come up and just Knocked his punk ass out. :thumbsup

I know alot of ppl from BCM know about that night. Just dont want to admit it:thumbsup.

and this has what to do with anyhting in this thread?

twicks69
04-25-2008, 12:24 PM
Who the heck cares. That was like 8 years ago.

Another thread crapped up with 3 pages shit talking.

Grow up, or make your own crap thread and put it in the proper section of the forum.
http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26

Good work people, you have officially made more sport compact owners look like jags.

Bee
04-28-2008, 10:56 PM

Grow up, or make your own crap thread and put it in the proper section of the forum.

Good work people, you have officially made more sport compact owners look like jags.

damn it kids.........that was history...we don't need to bring it up and learn from history.........................right???? ;) hehe

btw twicks did you get your car together??? prescott needs some competition in quick16:thumbsup

T-Bag
04-29-2008, 10:11 PM
LoL go back to all the post we put up manifold jobs *** ass mother ****er thats why i flap my jaws fool and yea bit ch im talking shiet fu ck face ass go suck a duck bit ch.:flipoff2:

Seriously, if you are going to go on a childish rant of insults, at least spell them right.

Go suck a duck? LMAO

You are a tool. C'mon, you and all of your "boyz" have been a bunch of poo eaters since day 1. Not to mention the biggest hypocrites on the boards. Go back to racing your pile of ass on highway 100...just try not to hit anybody while you are at it. Clown.

KARKRAFT
05-14-2008, 02:10 AM

Well, they made themselves look like jags, but we get lumped in with em. Kinda like the mullet stereotype for camaros.

quickvw
05-16-2008, 10:54 AM

I was there that night, and the kid who got knocked out was about 5 foot nothing and a scrawny little guy. It had nothing to do with what he was saying either, it was just a problem that a bunch of people had with the Revtek group, and the smallest guy got picked on. I would have liked to see anybody pull that same move against some of the bigger guys that were part of that bunch, I would guess that things would have gome differently.