PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Tom!!!(BADLS1)

Z28Envy
04-02-2008, 09:07 AM
Took my brother's 04 GTO to Tom on Sunday to get some 3.91's put in. Dropped it at his place at 2:00pm and by the time I got to work and checked on here to see what was going on, there were pictures from him and a post of everything apart and pretty much ready to go back in. He had it done in no time and ready for us to get back down to pick it up!! On behalf of my brother, thanks Tom! I know when I called him on the way home he was very happy with the new gears and can't wait till they get some miles on them so he can see what they really are like!! I'm also pretty sure he is looking at cam's now after hearing your car!!:rolf

I will be taking my car to Tom next weekend and recommend to anyone that wants things done right, quick and for a very reasonable price to get ahold of him!

Thanks again Tom!!!:thumbsup

BAD LS1
04-02-2008, 09:52 AM
You both are welcome! Yep he was looking for the exact cam specs i mentioned and the other hard parts that go along with it.

Mr Twigbert
04-02-2008, 11:28 AM
Hey Tom,

I have a friend at work that has a 99 F-body and he says it won't run.. Might you want to make some money on the side and do some work on it? Hes not sure what the problem is.. It was running last summer but stopped for what ever reason.. He then just put it in his garage and left it alone..

Flight_740
04-02-2008, 11:34 AM
Why does everybody think Tom knows his shit?:goof

Mr Twigbert
04-02-2008, 11:37 AM
Why does everybody think Tom knows his shit?:goof

I never said I'd let him work on 'MY' car.. But I have no problem with him messing up someone elses car.. :D

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
04-02-2008, 12:00 PM
I never said I'd let him work on 'MY' car.. But I have no problem with him messing up someone elses car.. :D

Hahahahaa QFT

BAD LS1
04-02-2008, 01:30 PM
Hey Tom,

I have a friend at work that has a 99 F-body and he says it won't run.. Might you want to make some money on the side and do some work on it? Hes not sure what the problem is.. It was running last summer but stopped for what ever reason.. He then just put it in his garage and left it alone..

Yeah id like to take a look at it. Is it a V6 or V8 car?

*SNOOP*
04-02-2008, 01:38 PM
Tom is a good man, does everything for me. He has good prices and very quick and clean work... Tom FTW!!

GRNDNL
04-02-2008, 02:06 PM
Tom is a good man, does everything for me. He has good prices and very quick and clean work... Tom FTW!!

But can he tune a Q-Jet?.......

BAD LS1
04-02-2008, 02:08 PM
But can he tune a Q-Jet?.......

**** no. haha However i can tune a mean small engine carb!

STANMAN
04-02-2008, 02:12 PM
I have something newer. I wish ANYONE could press a key and make my car fast, but it's just a Ford:crying

michelle
04-02-2008, 02:13 PM
I have something newer. I wish ANYONE could press a key and make my car fast, but it's just a Ford:crying

Let me tune it. :devil

Steadyasshegoes
04-02-2008, 02:17 PM
Finally got time to come in and reiterate what my bro said Tom did with my car. Putting gears in the new GTO is no piece of cake and he did it quickly with pics along the way and when he was finished there was absolutely no whine as some others I have heard of from other installers. I wish I had heard three years ago the top notch work that Tom does as I would have had him doing the other 20 or so mods that I have!

Anyway, thanks for the expeditious and top notch service as I will be referring anyone I can to you from ls1gto and ls1tech! Hopefully a cam is in our near future!

Steadyasshegoes
04-02-2008, 02:27 PM
that gto is tight as hell dude PROPS:thumbsup

Thanks man!

Yooformula
04-02-2008, 05:22 PM
hey fellas, unless something happened to your car, stfu and stay out of other people's threads. if you have an issue with someone personally or for something that they did to your car, man up and speak to them otherwise leave it alone. I am quite sure none of you guys are clean so stay out of threads that dont pertain to you.