PDA

View Full Version : 14 year old leaves fetus on plane. "pwnds man with table"

That_Guy
04-01-2008, 08:18 AM
ok.. i thought ive heard it all. just wow... she gave birth and tossed it out like it was a freakin tampon and walked back to her seat acting like nothing happened... HOLY shit....

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/hourlyupdate/232226.php

"An eighth-grader returning to Houston from a school field trip in New York delivered a stillborn fetus in a Continental Airlines jet's lavatory, police said.

The 14-year-old girl told police she didn't know she was pregnant.

"We are dealing with a scared child at this point," said Keith Lovelace, an investigator with the Houston Police Department.

Although an investigation continues into such matters as to who the father is, charges are not expected to be filed against the girl, federal and local officials said Monday.

"The baby was stillborn; it was not alive at the time of birth," Lovelace said.

Authorities declined to name the girl, her middle school, her address or why she was traveling, other than describing it as a school-related event with classmates and adult chaperones.

She was accompanied by her mother when she was questioned. Police declined to say how they identified the girl.

Texas Child Protective Services is not involved and has not been asked to be involved in the case, said Gwen Carter, spokeswoman for CPS in Houston.

A cleaning crew found found the fetus in a bathroom trash disposal late Sunday afternoon after Flight 433, which carried about 150 people, arrived at George Bush Intercontinental Airport, police said.

Continental Airlines declined to comment.

The Harris County Medical Examiner's Office performed an autopsy on Monday, but a supervisor there said final results, such as the gestation or gender of the fetus, weren't immediately available.

When the investigation is complete, findings will be given to the Harris County District Attorney's Office, Sgt. Ryan Chandler said.

"As far as the father and other loose ends, such as the District Attorney's Office, that is what we are concentrating on," he said.

Police said that if the coroner had determined the fetus had been born alive, the case would have been sent to the FBI because the incident occurred aboard an aircraft.

"We waited for results of the medical examiner's report to determine whether this was a child born alive and killed, or a medical miscarriage, which would be a private medical emergency," FBI Special Agent Pat Villafranca said.

The first priorities were to determine whether the fetus had been born alive and to safeguard the welfare of the girl who had carried it, Chandler said.

In February, police arrested a woman who gave birth to an infant who was discovered in a restroom trash can at Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital. Police said the child was alive when a custodian found him. He died several days later.

Genny Granados, 29, the mother of that infant, was charged with one count of injury to a child.

Ruth Buzi, assistant professor with the Baylor College of Medicine Teen Health Clinic, said any teen pregnancy is stressful, but the added public attention taken on by the fetus case has got to be difficult.

"That must be very frightening to a child of that age," Buzi said. "She tried to hide it; she did not expect it to become such a public affair."

She is likely also wondering how her family, friends and the community will react, Buzi said.

"I can only imagine what kind of stress she is under now, knowing that she is subjected to a police investigation, fearful that her name will be known to the community," she said. "I'm sure she is devastated."..."

Goat Roper
04-01-2008, 08:25 AM
I never buy the "I didn't know I was pregnant" bullshit.

Z28Roxy
04-01-2008, 08:26 AM
It's pretty ****ed up, but it was dead before it was born..... so I don't know if it should be a problem.

Other than leaving others to deal with it...

That_Guy
04-01-2008, 08:28 AM
I never buy the "I didn't know I was pregnant" bullshit.

no kidding...its not like your brewing a freakin turd.. lol.. she knew she was prego. specially if she was far enought along that the thing look like a fetus.. ya know.

michelle
04-01-2008, 08:50 AM
It's also sad that a pregnant 14 year old isn't even surprising anymore.

jersyboyy
04-01-2008, 08:57 AM
^ My thought exactly.

That_Guy
04-01-2008, 09:06 AM

no it is completely uncalled for...

this isnt the freaking 1800's

84hurst
04-01-2008, 10:53 AM
She's lucky the baby was stillborn, or she would have charges up the ass. I too don't believe the "I had no idea I was pregnant." I think she should still be charged with something, I'm not sure what though...

That_Guy
04-01-2008, 11:34 AM
well they cant hit her with littering..

Deggy
04-01-2008, 11:36 AM
How do you seriously not know your pregnant? If the baby was stillborn and you could tell it was a fetus when it came out it had been in there for months..... So you missed your period like 3-4 times and don't question a thing?

LIZMO
04-01-2008, 11:47 AM
that is fcked up! thats all i gotta say. haha.

Nix
04-01-2008, 12:12 PM
How do you seriously not know your pregnant?

She must be a huge b!tch if she didn't know she had one in the oven, sad...

That_Guy
04-01-2008, 12:25 PM
How do you seriously not know your pregnant? If the baby was stillborn and you could tell it was a fetus when it came out it had been in there for months..... So you missed your period like 3-4 times and don't question a thing?

my mom said that some teen girls when they first starte to get there periods, sometimes they are hit and miss ones.. where they kinda randomly have there periods...and it take them time to get use to what there body is going though..

so its possible to not know your a month or 2 prego..
that and she said that she might have felt like she had to take a huge shit and out of nowhere a baby pops out...

my questions is... when women have babies doesn't that shit look like a crime scene down stairs with blood and what not.. what how the hell did she clean that mess up..

slickwilly
04-01-2008, 12:52 PM
I call April Fool's on this one.

Deggy
04-01-2008, 12:58 PM
what how the hell did she clean that mess up..

Lots and lots of toilet paper.

Z28Roxy
04-01-2008, 01:00 PM

pfft, when I was about 12 I over heard my mom telling her friend how in the late 1970s at work (she worked in a hospital) there was a 14 year old on baby #2.

Nothing new here.

That_Guy
04-01-2008, 01:31 PM
I call April Fool's on this one.

is this source credible enough for you.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23877843/

Deggy
04-01-2008, 01:38 PM

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z6/deggyfresh/Owned-Mickey-DomoKid.jpg

slickwilly
04-01-2008, 03:22 PM

Ugh.

That_Guy
04-01-2008, 03:25 PM
Ugh.

thats it.. thats all you have to say....

you got pwnd!