PDA

View Full Version : Wtb: Stock Wrx Wing Or Trunk.

Flicktitty
03-31-2008, 06:36 PM
doubt this will have to much luck but worth a shot.

Looking for a WRX Trunk w/ Wing or atleast a Stock WRX wing.

would perfer it to be black but will work with any color.

It's going on a 2005 Subaru STI. Thanks.

0TransAm0
03-31-2008, 08:19 PM
im not sure how much they go for but my cousin has one that he took off his car(2005sti) with less than 2k miles on it trunk and wing.. its never been taken apart b4 and blue in color. but he said he'd take $400 for it. if your interestid in it let me know and i can put you in touch with him. he is moveing right now and wont have a internet connection for about a week..

UnderPSI
03-31-2008, 08:30 PM
I have one. And a stock hood. PM with offer. It's blue.

Deggy
03-31-2008, 08:32 PM
Last time you doubt the BCM guys huh Nick?

1st two posts were two guys saying they had stuff. :)

0TransAm0
03-31-2008, 08:43 PM
yeah my cousin has a stock hood and and rear bumper,side skirts,stock turbo,full exhaust and aftermarket turbo back exhuast,2 sets of wheels (stockers and aftermarket ones) and some other things that i cant think of right now...if you need anything else lemmie know.

Flicktitty
03-31-2008, 11:09 PM
im not sure how much they go for but my cousin has one that he took off his car(2005sti) with less than 2k miles on it trunk and wing.. its never been taken apart b4 and blue in color. but he said he'd take $400 for it. if your interestid in it let me know and i can put you in touch with him. he is moveing right now and wont have a internet connection for about a week..

So he has the STI wing/trunk? not gonna work, looking for something a little less boy racerish. thanks though.

jbiscuit
04-01-2008, 07:53 AM
there is a whole section on nasioc.com to swap trunks with people....I'd go wingless on the car IMO!

0TransAm0
04-01-2008, 08:18 AM
there is a whole section on nasioc.com to swap trunks with people....I'd go wingless on the car IMO!

yeah its the sti trunk with the wing on it.. if you only want part of it im sure he would seperate it.. he has a carbon fiber trunk with the outer edge 3 inches or so painted body color and is wingless..

Flicktitty
04-01-2008, 12:28 PM

thats what i told him, but he thinks it looks too plain, he doesn't wanna trade, incase when he goes to sell the owner wants the STI wing back.