PDA

View Full Version : Ryan S, Professional Motorcycle Stunter with one leg

pOrk
03-31-2008, 11:44 AM
About 6 months ago he was hit by an uninsured motorist and lost his leg. Dr. said it would be months before he would walk, over a year to get back full movement and chances of him riding a motorcycle again were slim. Well here is this crazy bastard on his I think 5th prostetic, riding like a mad man. Ryan is one of those guys that you hear the story and just can't believe it, he was damn near dead at the scene of the accident and here he is 5 months later. He lives in Fort.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/verticalmischief/millerlot.jpg

Car Guy
03-31-2008, 12:38 PM
Stories/people like that are awesome, and it proves that anything can be done if you put your mind to it.....

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

SmokinRAM114
03-31-2008, 01:26 PM
he rides for vertacle mischief. owner of rock river powersports his bro(duker) i beleive started that with them boys he did some work on my race bike. he rides a yz450f reworked motocross bike for stunting which is awesome.

pOrk
03-31-2008, 01:51 PM
^ yup. That Rock River guy sure stays busy, he does alot with Ride in New Berlin I think he is buddy buddy with Carter ( owner of Ride ).

I haven't seen much of VMC besides Joey B and Ryan S. Those guys keep busy.

michelle
03-31-2008, 02:31 PM
Wow, very impressive. That guy definitely has a lot of heart and determination!

SmokinRAM114
03-31-2008, 02:59 PM
^ yup. That Rock River guy sure stays busy, he does alot with Ride in New Berlin I think he is buddy buddy with Carter ( owner of Ride ).

I haven't seen much of VMC besides Joey B and Ryan S. Those guys keep busy.

Yes your right. Karter is a long time friend of mine, Since Mike Duclos (Dukers bro) bought Rock River Karter has riden Rock River Yamaha's. I even ride a Rock River Yamaha. LOL They also have a national Motocross/Arena Cross team this year.:headbang

Deggy
03-31-2008, 03:05 PM
That is very cool. Glad he can still live out what he loves to do.

UnderPSI
03-31-2008, 03:26 PM
I donated money when he had his event. (well my fireworks co. did) Glad to see he is back to his old self again.

Breecher_7
03-31-2008, 04:11 PM
Nice!!! Dedication at its best!