PDA

View Full Version : What an awsome vacation!!

BAD LS1
10-06-2003, 12:20 PM
Well jsut got back from piegion forge Tenn from a really cool car show which featured some of the most rare and bad ass factory muscle cars ever produced by GM, Mopar, and Ford. It was so cool to see all those really neat cars all in one place. We had jsut picked up our Yenko Camaro for the show on the way there and it scored best GM car, Best Mopar went to a red on white 70' Hemi Cuda that was just beautiful, Best Ford went to a 13,000mile burgundy 69' Boss 429. There was 3 2002 ZL1 Camaro's there as well, # 2,#3, and # 69. My dad is good freinds with the guy that owns # 2 which is a garnet red PhaseIII which i was actually asked to drive !!!!! i got to take it for a spin around the parking lot and get on it a bit per the request of the owner. Man i thought traction was a problem with my car down low this thing was insane. Now i can say i got to drive a 427CI/600Hp LS1 heheheh. The white one that was there was a a solid roller 427 that they spun up to 8500!!!, it had a strange 12 bolt and e/t streets and open headers, the car just sounded too cool!!!! Ill post pics later of some of the really neat cars and i got a couple pics of me driving the ZL1 as well. It was definatley some rarities there, they had 2 70' Buick GSX's one yellow and one white which is like an act of god to get to of those cars in the same place at once being they are so rare. Also had a 69' Z28 which is only 1 of 3 that had the Smokey Yunick "A" engine which was an experimental Hemi headed 302. Our car was parked right next to a real live silver 69' ZL1 Camaro too.

Tom B

A B4C Z
10-06-2003, 01:04 PM
DAMN! Cant wait to see the pictures. Were there any yenko or copo cars there?
My dads friend up in wisconsin rapids has a white ZL1 Phase III he sayed he opens the garage and the thing is just llooking at you like hey F#(ker try me. Said he cant let it sit there he has to drive it and when he does the thing drive like any other normal car and gets awsome gas milage.

BAD LS1
10-06-2003, 01:09 PM
There was 2 COPO Camaros there and one other tropical green Yenko Camaro and Our Hugger orange Yenko were the only Yenko Camaro's. There was also a tropical green 69' Yenko Nova Duece. There was like 4-5 Motion cars there too.

Tom B

jbiscuit
10-06-2003, 01:18 PM
I always liked the Motion cars, pretty sweet stuff if you ask me. I really like the Yenko Novas, bad @ss

Brian98GTP
10-06-2003, 09:42 PM
Sounds like you had a BLAST Tom!!

Good Job on winning the 'Best GM' award !!

Congrats!

Oh yeah... One more thing.......................

:pics