PDA

View Full Version : free pool tonight and every sunday

stenchmiester
03-30-2008, 02:12 PM
i see we have some birthdays lasttimearound i kno you live in the area tonight at shawns south and every sunday we have free pool and shot specials tba .i will be working the door so bring your id plus the bar tender is hot and the ladies usually pour in to come on down and if its your b day you drink tap beer fpr free

cobrasnake mark has been there its a nice bar good people and nice atmosphere so come on down and visit and i will get any bcm member there first drink as long as its not ridiculously priced

CobraSnake
03-31-2008, 12:52 AM
i see we have some birthdays lasttimearound i kno you live in the area tonight at shawns south and every sunday we have free pool and shot specials tba .i will be working the door so bring your id plus the bar tender is hot and the ladies usually pour in to come on down and if its your b day you drink tap beer fpr free

cobrasnake mark has been there its a nice bar good people and nice atmosphere so come on down and visit and i will get any bcm member there first drink as long as its not ridiculously priced

I'd like a double Grey Goose and Red Bull please.:thumbsup

Mark