PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks Early Order.....

UnderPSI
03-29-2008, 03:26 PM
I am taking early orders for people who know they are going to spend a lot. I am giving case discounts as well as quantity discounts. The discount is 20% off. This is a great chance to save being that the fireworks prices have gone up drastically due the the US dollar being down and no import discounts anymore.

500gm cakes usually come 4/pkg. If there is one you know you like from last year or if you want to try some new stuff, get in on it with some friends. I am selling most all major brands of fireworks. 500gm cakes, Morters, Stick Rockets, Tube racks, Single shot tubes up to 3", bottle rockets, firecrackers, ect.

If you need help deciding or want me to put a show together for you I can do that. Give me a budget to work with and we will get you a nice show. Early order ends April 5th. I will still give Brewcity Discount as usual after that.

I won't sell you 1.3 class fireworks, Salute shells, quarter sticks, ect. You will go to jail if you are caught with them so it isn't really worth it anyway.

Have fun, good luck, keep your fingers and thanks for the support. :usa

~Brad
This message was pre-approved

Karps TA
03-29-2008, 08:51 PM
Funny we were just talking about this last night. I'm broke till I get my stimulus check, but I'll let the other guys know.

Breecher_7
03-30-2008, 06:52 AM
What exactly are "salute shells" I may be interested in those and I can provide proof of my explosive permits if nessasary.

UnderPSI
03-30-2008, 08:02 AM
They are the shells everyone likes that just go stright up and go boom. The come in sizes from 1.5 to 6" and must be launched out of a steel tube buried in sand or dirt. I guess it's like launching your own bomb into the sky. The biggest re-loadable shell you can get is 1.75 inch for consumers.

You can get them in single shells or in a "cake" format where you will have 10 to 200 go off by lighting one fuse. That's what they do for finales.

Car Guy
03-30-2008, 10:54 AM
Does the order have to be in by the 5th WITH the payment, or just the order...???

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

UnderPSI
03-30-2008, 02:17 PM
20% down gets your order coming.

No, I don't know where you can get 1/2 sticks.

Breecher_7
03-30-2008, 03:43 PM
No quarter/half sticks....:(:(........ Do you know where I can buy some? Alot like 500$-1000$ worth I love that shit!!! We have this big ass field we let those off at..... Every year I buy some but the dude only has like 10 every year... I need more than that!!! :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Id be more then happy to come blow shit up for you but brad is correct, this stuff cannot be sold to the general public.

Mr Twigbert
04-01-2008, 09:34 AM
I'm very interested.. Do you have an online price list or how do we start this process?

lit666
04-01-2008, 09:37 AM
I'm very interested.. Do you have an online price list or how do we start this process?

Don't do it blood bath.

That_Guy
04-01-2008, 09:51 AM
20% down gets your order coming.

No, I don't know where you can get 1/2 sticks.

im looking for the loudest freaking thing you can sell. my neighbor and i have a fireworks battle every year. and i need something so loud i will wake the dead.

im talking loud bump in you chest type..

btw i live in the middle of nowhere on 40 acres...

UnderPSI
04-01-2008, 10:01 AM
I have some very loud stuff. As far as ordering, I have a book with what I have here if you want to stop by. Otherwise, if you have a certain kind a firework you like, cakes, mortars, roman candles, ect. I can put a package together for you. For those of you who have roman candle wars, not that I am saying it's a good idea, I have some 3' long 140 shot ones that are like a machine gun.

UnderPSI
04-02-2008, 10:29 AM
If you need anything or want to set up a time to stop out send me a PM

Thanks, Brad

Cryptic
04-02-2008, 10:34 AM
No illegal firework discussions here. PM Brad for any inquiries.