PDA

View Full Version : Kids these days?

OxmanWI
03-29-2008, 01:18 PM
I was at a gas station today filling up my Cobalt and these two kids where cursing at each other. They must have been around 8-9-10 years old? They where screaming something like this....

Boy 1: "F**k you!"

Boy 2: "F**k your mother!"

Boy 1: "I hope you get AIDS!"

Boy 2: "I hope you get cancer!"

Boy 1: "Eat s**t!"

Boy 2: "Eat your mothers s**t!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, it was a South Park episode with Cartman and Kenny. I remember when I was that old we where saying stuff like "Butthead" or something. I knew better then to say the F-A-S word even if my parents weren’t around. What is the world coming to?:confused

Korndogg
03-29-2008, 01:19 PM
Sounds like a night of playing COD4.

pw_cc_runner
03-29-2008, 02:16 PM
Sounds like a night of playing COD4.

:rolf so true. I swore enough when I was little but it wasn't f bombs. I do however think that I swear a lot more now because my mom force not swearing onto me hard when I was little.

awsomeears
03-29-2008, 03:11 PM
I was at a gas station today filling up my Cobalt and these two kids where cursing at each other. They must have been around 8-9-10 years old? They where screaming something like this....

Boy 1: "F**k you!"

Boy 2: "F**k your mother!"

Boy 1: "I hope you get AIDS!"

Boy 2: "I hope you get cancer!"

Boy 1: "Eat s**t!"

Boy 2: "Eat your mothers s**t!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, it was a South Park episode with Cartman and Kenny. I remember when I was that old we where saying stuff like "Butthead" or something. I knew better then to say the F-A-S word even if my parents weren’t around. What is the world coming to?:confused

You found your answer in your own post dude !!!

" It was a South Park Episode "

Imagine watching this show when your young for years on end, what do you think there vocabulary will be like ?

Kids Learn swear words, they don't create them :eek:

lordairgtar
03-30-2008, 12:59 AM
Hahahah. I remember my nephew was two years old at the time, or three, I don't remember. He knew not to swear (His mom swears like a sailor) and the common phraise in the house was "Eat Shit and Die". Knowing he shouldn't swear, but somebody pissed him off, he says "Eat Poop Die"

Reverend Cooper
03-30-2008, 01:06 AM
was that kids last name cooper?

Korndogg
03-30-2008, 01:35 AM
haha thats why I said it was like playing COD4. The whole AIDS thing haha

GRAMPS SS
03-30-2008, 01:48 AM
my 14 year old was to talk like that..i'd killem....but you all know sean would never talk like that....and with all you guys around him...i'm surprised he don't :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

Reverend Cooper
03-30-2008, 06:53 AM
your mother

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
03-30-2008, 07:10 AM
your mother

great answer