PDA

View Full Version : Company Picnic Places -- Where's the best?

BoosTT
03-27-2008, 05:24 PM
All right guys, what are some good places for a company picnic? Where I work there is only 14 employees, so we can go pretty much anywhere. Milwaukee and the dells are both ok. This would include men and women, maybe young children (depending on the location chosen).

-Mount Olympus theme park (dells) free go karts all day + water park
-Brewers game
-Noah's arc (did last year)
-Cone trip (sounds lame to me)
-Brewery tour? (isn't there a boat that takes you to like 5 brewerys downtown).

Car Guy
03-27-2008, 06:03 PM
Are you going for a company picnic or an outing...??? To me a picnic is something held in a park with food, games, music, etc.....

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

u_say_go
03-27-2008, 07:17 PM
www.jellystonewarrens.com
http://www.ci.green-bay.wi.us/geninfo/baybeach_web/baybeachhome.html

Bay Beach in Green Bay is a nice place for a group outing. 25cent rides, large picnic area with grills, across the street from zoo-like wildlife sanctuary, 2 blocks from go-kart track, 15 minutes from Lambeau field.

BoosTT
03-27-2008, 07:40 PM
Sorry, this is an outting... $40-ish a person plus travel is ok.

GinoRin
03-27-2008, 10:24 PM
Rent a party bus with a stripper pole and fill it full of beer :thumbsup

lordairgtar
03-27-2008, 11:26 PM
Our car club had done a cool outing to Lambeau with stops at two Hooters Restaurants through Boring Bob's Tours. He normally does junkets to big races (Daytona, Vegas, Indy) but he'll do small stuff too.

jamest
03-28-2008, 08:39 AM
I would suggest the Milwaukee County Zoo. I used to work there through high school and college. They have private picnic areas for really large to smaller groups. Plus they have a lot of options regarding food and beverage arrangements. Overall it would provide entertainment both for adults and the kids. An added bonus, beer is served at all the concessions stands.