PDA

View Full Version : Sub install done on the mach

MoCkiN U
03-26-2008, 11:32 PM
I got this on one or two boards I am on but forgot some of my favorite ones. I have been so busy lately with my new job (managing a verizon store) that I havent even been online much.

Hell, I am not even on COD4 anymore and I was on every night. Job just took my time away

Marty @ SoundzPlus in warrenville, IL did the install on my car and I am really happy with the results, really clean look and great sound!! The 2 sub amps are recessed into the trunk area with a tray wrapped in color matching vinyl. The mid amp sits on top and is kinda flush with the floor. All of it is back lit with blue lights. I'll get a image of the rear deck just a little later. These are taken right after getting it home and I hadnt even washed it yet. I rushed marty so he wasnt able to wash it either. It will get some love this week to make it shine

2 12" alpine type r's
custom fiberglass rear deck with fosgate components
2 alpine mono amps
1 alpine 4 channel
Kenwood 7019 DDin

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/ShoUrGlow/MACH%201/0320081821.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/ShoUrGlow/MACH%201/0320081821a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/ShoUrGlow/000_0855.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/ShoUrGlow/000_0853.jpg

WilliamZ
03-26-2008, 11:49 PM
I have liked your car since I first saw it last year at one of the WiStangs meets. If I had to pick something out I didn't like it would be the amp arrangement. I don't know if it's because of the wires showing on the top one or if its because of how they are placed. Are the rear components 6 1/2s?

Boost21
03-26-2008, 11:49 PM
very clean and professional:thumbsup

false walls ftw

MoCkiN U
03-27-2008, 12:02 AM
yup 6 1/2's in the rear and in the doors also. I am also not a fan of the wires but I guess I like that he used silver, blue, black and twisted them together kinda to make them blend as best as possible.

WilliamZ
03-27-2008, 12:06 AM
:thumbsup

hrsp
03-27-2008, 12:31 AM
looks great... how does it sound??

zerepdivad
03-27-2008, 12:56 AM
looks pretty clean. so did he do a separate amp to each type r? Never personally liked doing my installs that way, but i'm sure he did it for a reason. nice clean and simple install i like it.

MoCkiN U
03-27-2008, 12:57 AM
I came home tonight jammin to the S&M Metallica album (strings & metal) with the symphony and it was just incredible. Its adjustable easily depending on what mood I'm in and none of the highest adjustments are out of control earl piercing loud. I have been there and dont need that much now. Its just a nice smooth bass tone

I listen to everything from Garth Brooks to Eminem so my music range is pretty deverse so along is my bass settings

p.s. anyone know if Eminem is comin out with a new album anytime soon????

Slow Joe
03-29-2008, 08:42 AM
Very Nice... Stereo is the one thing that I was thinkng about doing to our Mach since I could put it in, and remove it easily enough... :thumbsup

FBPwon
03-29-2008, 08:55 AM
That's pretty sweet! :thumbsup

Deggy
03-29-2008, 09:48 AM
I came home tonight jammin to the S&M Metallica album (strings & metal) with the symphony and it was just incredible. Its adjustable easily depending on what mood I'm in and none of the highest adjustments are out of control earl piercing loud. I have been there and dont need that much now. Its just a nice smooth bass tone

I listen to everything from Garth Brooks to Eminem so my music range is pretty deverse so along is my bass settings

p.s. anyone know if Eminem is comin out with a new album anytime soon????

King Marshall.....due out later this year.

Waver
03-29-2008, 10:02 AM
looks nice, cant wait to see it out at a show.....did they hard wire all of the rest of the speakers?

Reverend Cooper
03-29-2008, 11:34 AM
kelley's car is da bomb diggity

MoCkiN U
03-29-2008, 09:20 PM
looks nice, cant wait to see it out at a show.....did they hard wire all of the rest of the speakers?

hardwire? Dont know really. They are from the mid amp and thats controlled by the deck through RCAs.

I ran all new wires through the whole car before taking to him. I left the stock stuff there in case I ever wanted to put it back to stock.