PDA

View Full Version : american idol

That_Guy
03-26-2008, 08:24 PM
god i hate that show... my whole family watches it.. i just cant stand it.. its completely useless after the first 2 -3 weeks after they get done making fun of the people who think they can sing. after that i cant find it in my self to watch another show.

what is so great about this show..

Deggy
03-26-2008, 08:27 PM
Get a blog =]

DirtyMax
03-26-2008, 08:29 PM
My reason for watching is because every seaon, it produces at least 1 Platinum recording artist. I think by this point, there is some decent talent left.

Deggy
03-26-2008, 08:30 PM
its funny tho, most of the people that actually win end up being less popular thAn the 2nd or 3rd place runners up.

That_Guy
03-26-2008, 08:42 PM
for sure what happen to ruben studda.. lol

Russ Jerome
03-26-2008, 08:51 PM
I watch it sometimes with the wife.

Right now they have had 2 loosers waiting for the axe sitting
off in the dunce corner for 40min, meanwhile a couple others
have been sitting in the wings waiting for there chance to be
dubbed a looser...........all the while they have filled in the
show with unrelated garbage while the loosers wait there fate!

moels
03-26-2008, 08:52 PM
They have given alot of people careers that might not have been discovered. The good ones are still out there, the others kind of fade away.

Deggy
03-26-2008, 08:53 PM
The only people I think that have made a big success after idol are Kelly Clarkson (who is starting to fall off) and Chris Daughtry, his band Daughtry is one of my favorite bands.

Karps TA
03-26-2008, 08:53 PM
I watch sometimes cause some of the girls are hot. Like I'd love to get me a little of that Kristy Lee Cook chic. yum.

Even more embarassing is watching Dancing with the Stars. But those female pro dancers are super hot and barely wear any clothes.

Deggy
03-26-2008, 08:54 PM
I watch America's Best Dance team or whatever that is...those motha phuckaz can dance!

Karps TA
03-26-2008, 08:54 PM
The only people I think that have made a big success after idol are Kelly Clarkson (who is starting to fall off) and Chris Daughtry, his band Daughtry is one of my favorite bands.

Don't forget Carrie Underwood. :drool::drool::drool:

Deggy
03-26-2008, 08:55 PM
Oh yes and Carrie....how could I forget about her sexy ass.

That_Guy
03-26-2008, 08:56 PM
id tap kelly pickler..

Deggy
03-26-2008, 08:58 PM
id tap kelly pickler..

Now what would your girlfriend think if she saw that you just put that on here? :goof

moels
03-26-2008, 09:00 PM
Many doable girls have gone through that show. I like that little asian girl this season.

Reverend Cooper
03-26-2008, 09:10 PM
my wife watches it all the time and i cant stand it, all reality tv sucks ass

That_Guy
03-26-2008, 09:11 PM
Now what would your girlfriend think if she saw that you just put that on here? :goof

this is not a news to her. i told her that she is hot but i cant stand here singing.

she should know when i say somebody is hot that im implying i want to hit that. if she doesnt know that by now then... her loss.... lol

lordairgtar
03-26-2008, 10:37 PM
My reason for watching is because every seaon, it produces at least 1 Platinum recording artist. I think by this point, there is some decent talent left.
So you think that major record sales means they are any good? That only shows me that the majority of people that buy records are sheep. There is good talent out there, but they don't sell bucket loads of albums. American Idol is not about finding talent, it's about getting ratings and selling advert time.

lordairgtar
03-26-2008, 10:44 PM
My step-daughter tried to get on American Idol. She never made it to the part where you get on TV. A MIME got picked over her at try outs. A freaking MIME!!!! What does that tell you. I ain't saying the Step-daughter is the next great talent, but to ber over looked for a MIME? Get &%*#^%$# real. You can give a listen to her CD she made. It's a tribute to those people that got murdered in the West Milwaukee Arby's. Alan was her hubbies brother. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=47029429&MyToken=2fae6a8b-e4bb-496d-ab5c-4d2663a21dae

wikked
03-27-2008, 09:52 AM
So you think that major record sales means they are any good? That only shows me that the majority of people that buy records are sheep. There is good talent out there, but they don't sell bucket loads of albums. American Idol is not about finding talent, it's about getting ratings and selling advert time.

x2... they all sound the same, poppy kissfm junk.

zzzZzzZz

lordairgtar
03-27-2008, 05:12 PM
True that

Breecher_7
03-27-2008, 08:03 PM
Speaking of TV, im PISSED!!! That they canceled Jericho......

OSWorker
04-14-2008, 09:53 PM
yeah... if u like Daughtry, there is a compilation series you should check out called "Euro Club Hits" --

it's pretty clear that dance music is coming back around the world -- just check the recent big American hip-hop and R&B hits which are clear rip-offs of the european dance style.....

here's the direct iTunes link to the "Euro Club Hits" series.....

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSearch.woa/wa/advancedSearchResults?albumTerm=Euro+Club+Hits+Vol +