PDA

View Full Version : how do you clean a dryflow?

That_Guy
03-26-2008, 05:58 PM
anybody know how to properly clean a dryflow filter?

Breecher_7
03-26-2008, 06:09 PM
They come with these things called instructions......

You just wash it out.

slickwilly
03-26-2008, 06:53 PM
Yeah, rinse it with gentle water.

That_Guy
03-26-2008, 06:58 PM
i tossed the instructions when i tossed the box. i was just making sure.. im making my full cold air intake into a short ram air for spring with the whole rain and snow deal going on. just figure it would do a little less harm on my filter

Deggy
03-26-2008, 07:20 PM
i tossed the instructions when i tossed the box. i was just making sure.. im making my full cold air intake into a short ram air for spring with the whole rain and snow deal going on. just figure it would do a little less harm on my filter

Are you putting the full cold air intake back on in summer? I have had my full CAI on since middle of winter...no problems....I just dont drive thru puddles or drive fast in the rain so it don't suck up water...I've replaced the filter one time since i put this CAI back on.

That_Guy
03-26-2008, 07:31 PM
Are you putting the full cold air intake back on in summer? I have had my full CAI on since middle of winter...no problems....I just dont drive thru puddles or drive fast in the rain so it don't suck up water...I've replaced the filter one time since i put this CAI back on.

yeah im going to put it back on during summer.. i thought ." hey maybe i should clean my filter" pop out my head light pull the filter and holy shit was it dirty. so i though hey ill just save my self another cleaning b4 summer and make it a short ram air untill the weather gets nice. leaving it full cold air during winter was a mistake.