PDA

View Full Version : Looking For a Roomate

PonyKiller87
03-24-2008, 05:19 PM
I have a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom lower part of a duplex. This is way bigger than I need for just myself and it’s entirely too quiet around here. So I’m looking for a roommate.

You would have your own bedroom which is about 10’ by 12’ The room has a fresh coat of paint, has a brand new ceiling fan and a large closet with a closet organizer. You would have your own bathroom directly across the hall from the room.

The house has a kitchen, dinning room, and living room which are already furnished, but there is plenty of room if you have some stuff that you would like to put out. There is storage space in the basement along with a washer and dryer. Wireless internet is included. The house is wired for Cable TV but you would have to pay for it if you want it.

Parking is on the street with a City of Cudahy parking permit.

The house is located Just off Pennsylvania and Edgerton(the end of 794) It is a few blocks in where the streets are not busy at all.

Rent is $350 a month with a $350 deposit. Rent includes all utilities. No pets and no smoking and absolutely no drugs in the house. If your interested PM me for more info.

BoosTT
03-24-2008, 05:31 PM
Sounds like a good deal, someone should jump on it.

How many other roommates?

slickwilly
03-24-2008, 05:32 PM
Damn, that's cheap. And only seven miles from work. Too bad I'm not looking to move out for a couple months or I'd be seriously talking to you.

Car Guy
03-24-2008, 05:42 PM
No pets and no smoking and absolutely no drugs in the house.

Dammit!, what about outside...??? :shades

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

Poncho
03-24-2008, 07:02 PM
how about you GTFO so jer, nicole and I can move in.

Cutlass Queen
03-24-2008, 07:37 PM
I have a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom lower part of a duplex. This is way bigger than I need for just myself and it’s entirely too quiet around here. So I’m looking for a roommate.

You would have your own bedroom which is about 10’ by 12’ The room has a fresh coat of paint, has a brand new ceiling fan and a large closet with a closet organizer. You would have your own bathroom directly across the hall from the room.

The house has a kitchen, dinning room, and living room which are already furnished, but there is plenty of room if you have some stuff that you would like to put out. There is storage space in the basement along with a washer and dryer. Wireless internet is included. The house is wired for Cable TV but you would have to pay for it if you want it.

Parking is on the street with a City of Cudahy parking permit.

The house is located Just off Pennsylvania and Edgerton(the end of 794) It is a few blocks in where the streets are not busy at all.

Rent is $350 a month with a $350 deposit. Rent includes all utilities. No pets and no smoking and absolutely no drugs in the house. If your interested PM me for more info.

Edit: preferably a woman who'll let him piihb

Sorry Kev....I had too :rolf:rolf

PonyKiller87
03-24-2008, 08:37 PM
Right now its just me living here. I'm only lookin for 1 roomate because I use the third bedroom as an office / junk piling room.

Ive had it on CL for ever and getting hardly any response other than a few wierdos. Just had a guy come look at the place now though that seems normal, looks like hes gonna move in.

PonyKiller87
03-24-2008, 08:40 PM
Edit: preferably a woman who'll let him piihb

Sorry Kev....I had too :rolf:rolf

Yeah I was hoping for a hot single girl that just happens to love cooking, cleaning, walking around naked, having her girlfriends over.... lol

BoosTT
03-24-2008, 08:45 PM
nice.

I would list near colleges... you'll get 20 times more replys.

PonyKiller87
03-24-2008, 10:44 PM
nice.

I would list near colleges... you'll get 20 times more replys.

Ehh, but then you get a bunch broke ass college students that are just looking for a place to trash.

70 cutlass 442
03-25-2008, 10:07 AM
Ehh, but then you get a bunch broke ass college students that are just looking for a place to trash.

But most of their parents have money so its beer and pizza on the rents :headbang