PDA

View Full Version : getting sick of this

Waver
03-24-2008, 10:21 AM
well a few weeks ago I was diagnosed as having some rare genitic thing that less than 1 percent of the population has....I have a lot of pollips in my colin and if I dont do somthing I will get some serious form of cancer.....we are not talking like on or two pollips here, we are talking about hundreds...Anyhow, I have been going through a lot of tests, today being one of them and guess what they have found.....I have a whole shit load of pollips.....tell me somthing that I didnt know, like if there is a way to cure me with out removing my colin and thus ******* up my entire life for good......god I hate this. Eh sorry about the rant......just somthing that has been on my mind.

Smokey1226
03-24-2008, 10:22 AM
Sorry to heat that mang, i wish you the best and im sure someone good will happen soon.

Flicktitty
03-24-2008, 10:23 AM
That sucks man! i hope you get everything straighted out! Get well soon.

slickwilly
03-24-2008, 10:25 AM
Ouch, that's rough. I had a couple polyps in my ureter and they had to remove a section of it. I can't imagine what they've got planned for you (if they have a plan). Best of luck, and I hope you're going to a good hospital/doctor, that makes all the difference.

That_Guy
03-24-2008, 10:26 AM
my grandma has this. its not god awful.. you might wanna see if they can do some sorta hormone treatment for it.. its worth asking.

juicedimpss
03-24-2008, 10:28 AM
sorry to hear that nick,hang in there.

michelle
03-24-2008, 11:54 AM
I'm sorry to hear this. You had me worried when you mentioned that you were going through a lot of tests when I met up with you at your work. I hope there is something the doctors can do. I know the tests probably aren't fun, but you are young and strong. Good luck with everything.

moels
03-24-2008, 12:26 PM
That's shitty Nick, real shitty.

PureSound15
03-24-2008, 12:56 PM
I'm with you man, my blood pressure is a constant 190/90 and no doctor can figure out why, very frustrating.

I wish you the best.

Cjburn
03-24-2008, 05:08 PM
I know how you're feeling. I'm going through digestive issues right now. It took them two weeks to figure out my small intestine is swollen, don't know why, but it is. I'm actually on the phone trying to schedule a second CT scan. I've been through a whole bunch of tests, and it looks like I'm going to go through a ton more. Hang in there man...

STANMAN
03-24-2008, 05:13 PM
Hang in there Nick, see what your options are before getting all worked up over it! Whatever ends up happening, at least you know you'll have support from the BCM family.:thumbsup

nismodave
03-24-2008, 05:17 PM
Man, that sucks. I really hope the best for you man!!!

We are all pulling for ya bro!!!:thumbsup

Brian98GTP
03-24-2008, 08:25 PM
How did they find out about them in the first place?
Did you have symptoms, or was it something they found during a blood test or something???

Reverend Cooper
03-24-2008, 09:52 PM
I'm with you man, my blood pressure is a constant 190/90 and no doctor can figure out why, very frustrating.

I wish you the best.

cuz your heart is beating fast....duh

bye the bye...nick hope your poop muscle gets better

Slow Joe
03-24-2008, 09:54 PM
Dude you'll pull through one way or another... :thumbsup

Beagle
03-24-2008, 11:40 PM
Sorry to hear this Nick. Hang in there you'll pull through.

Waver
03-25-2008, 10:06 AM
How did they find out about them in the first place?
Did you have symptoms, or was it something they found during a blood test or something???

Here is how they found it....I have been having stomach pains off and on for like the last four years, nothing really serious, just passed it off as gut rot or some other thing. Well in the last few months, the pain had been getting worse and was lasting even longer....Finally I couldnt deal with it anymore (sharp pains in your gut lasting 4 days not good), so I went in....They did a bunch of blood tests and found I was Aenemic, or about two units short of blood. Well that explained why I am tired a lot and I dont thave the energy that I used to....I went in for the colinoscopy (you know the thing that cleans you out and the shove a camera up your ass) and an upper gi (the shove a camera down your throat)...that is how they found it....trust me, comming out of a drug enduced sleep and hearing that and the ways they want to treat it is a ****ed up wake up call, and I have never been more awake when I heard it. Since then there has been at least one test every week. On the first I go to columbia st marys to get another upper gi (down the throat) with a different camera......

juicedimpss
03-25-2008, 10:54 AM
On the first I go to columbia st marys to get another upper gi (down the throat) with a different camera......

i heard a rumor they use the exact same camera as....

ah nevermind.
:thumbsup

hang in there nick,they will get ya fixed up.

Waver
03-25-2008, 11:03 AM
Thanks for your support you guys......

lordairgtar
03-25-2008, 06:32 PM
i heard a rumor they use the exact same camera

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf Went through the whole colonoscopy thing...not much fun. Hang in there.