PDA

View Full Version : Group Buy GLD SEASON PASS ??? Does one Exist

awsomeears
03-23-2008, 11:14 PM
To the GLD guys are on here, I know the price is $250 but would there be a decent discount if 5, 10 or 15 were purchased.

1st off who here would even be interested in the 2008 Season Pass ?

Also does anyone know if owning a Season Pass gets you discounts when you want to race ?

I'm no cheap ass just seeing if there are savings out there :thumbsup

- Brad -

wheelsofsteel
03-24-2008, 08:07 AM
I have been getting a season pass for the past several years now. To me, it is well worth it as I am down there 2-3 times a week.

As for your question about when you want to race... does not discount when racing. Full price to race.
Although, they now have a season "racers" pass that allows you to race on any fun racing days. That racers pass is $450.

Feature Pony
03-24-2008, 09:17 AM
I have been getting a season pass for the past several years now. To me, it is well worth it as I am down there 2-3 times a week.

As for your question about when you want to race... does not discount when racing. Full price to race.
Although, they now have a season "racers" pass that allows you to race on any fun racing days. That racers pass is $450.

That sounds like a good buy for $450 since its $30 to race each night on the fun nights 15 times there and you'll have it paid for, my luck after the first pass my junk would be on a trailer taking me the rest of the year to fix it.. LOL

1fast2litre
03-24-2008, 09:57 AM
To the GLD guys are on here, I know the price is $250 but would there be a decent discount if 5, 10 or 15 were purchased.

1st off who here would even be interested in the 2008 Season Pass ?

Also does anyone know if owning a Season Pass gets you discounts when you want to race ?

I'm no cheap ass just seeing if there are savings out there :thumbsup

- Brad -

you should find out brad , I still need to order mine for this year and so does my dad so let me know :thumbsup

Flicktitty
03-24-2008, 10:10 AM
so this is the spectater season passs? do you get into EVERY event? or just fun nights?

Car Guy
03-24-2008, 10:10 AM
you should find out brad , I still need to order mine for this year and so does my dad so let me know :thumbsup

Don't bother, this year NEON's aren't allowed at the track anyways....:rolf :rolf :rolf

so this is the spectater season passs? do you get into EVERY event? or just fun nights?

I'm thinking it would be every event held there, otherwise it wouldn't be worth it.....:thumbsup

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

slickwilly
03-24-2008, 10:17 AM
Damn, $30 to get in and you'll only get a couple passes on most nights? Shitty. Lapeer dragway was $25 last year and except for the busiest of days you could hotlap and run basically as much as you wanted.

Flicktitty
03-24-2008, 10:20 AM
Damn, $30 to get in and you'll only get a couple passes on most nights? Shitty. Lapeer dragway was $25 last year and except for the busiest of days you could hotlap and run basically as much as you wanted.

depends. you sack up and get there early you can make passes. Most of the "fun" nights aren't that busy. RSD you will get less then 5 time runs unless you show up early.

1fast2litre
03-24-2008, 10:28 AM
Thats why I bought a mustang this year lol :thumbsup

Flick- any time you want to go and watch is free, doesnt matter what event. It's worth it for people like me and wheels that go couple times a week and for all the Nitrous Street Car Brawls :headbang

Flicktitty
03-24-2008, 10:31 AM
Thats why I bought a mustang this year lol :thumbsup

Flick- any time you want to go and watch is free, doesnt matter what event. It's worth it for people like me and wheels that go couple times a week and for all the Nitrous Street Car Brawls :headbang

sweet. i'll most likely end up getting one then. RSD/IW/Nitrous Brawl/etc i would be smart.

DSMDuDE
03-24-2008, 10:36 AM
Hrmmm something to think about.. Id like to spectate alot more events this year :)