PDA

View Full Version : Anyone a member of snap fitness?

T-Bag
03-22-2008, 05:43 PM
My girlfriend and myself are looking for a gym to join up, and Snap seems like the best bet as there is one next to each of our houses.

Does anyone have a membership there? How much does it cost and how much does a couples membership cost? I wish they would just put their prices out there instead of having to call at weird hours trying to reach a manager.

Karps TA
03-22-2008, 05:52 PM
They have their membership pricing online. Just need to go to the webpage for the location your interested in. Or atleast Muskego's has pricing

http://www.snapfitness.com/muskego/membership_pricing.cfm

Breecher_7
03-22-2008, 07:07 PM
I pay $50 a month for a couples membership. I like the place, really convienent.

Smokey1226
03-22-2008, 10:37 PM
Im also a member and pay $50 a month and my Cousin and I split it...Free weights and leg machines are all i use so its perfect for that. 24/7 makes it real nice for my crazy work shifts.

hrsp
03-22-2008, 11:22 PM
do they have "free weight" bench are? i thought i went there and they didnt have any set up

badass88gt
03-22-2008, 11:28 PM
I go to the one up here, I like it. New equiptment, they have machines, free weights, lots of cardio, tanning, and a wall of TVs.

I got in on a deal last year, mine is only $34.

Yooformula
03-23-2008, 02:45 AM
I thought they were just cardio machines, I might have to look into this as there is one jsut up the street from my work and I hate having to drive down to the WAC in greenfield for 24 hrs.

Smokey1226
03-23-2008, 01:41 PM
I thought they were just cardio machines, I might have to look into this as there is one jsut up the street from my work and I hate having to drive down to the WAC in greenfield for 24 hrs.

It's not like a Golds Gym by any means but if you know how to be creative and like free weights you'll be just fine.

Yes they do have a free weight bench.

T-Bag
03-23-2008, 06:30 PM
How do you get a joint with your cousin? Or do you live with him?

I want to get a join membership with my girlfriend, but it says that you need proof that both members live at the same address. Well we don't live together so...wtf

Breecher_7
03-23-2008, 07:00 PM
How do you get a joint with your cousin? Or do you live with him?

I want to get a join membership with my girlfriend, but it says that you need proof that both members live at the same address. Well we don't live together so...wtf

Just go in and talk to them, i know the girl that signed me and my wife up wouldnt have given a shit. She didnt look at our drivers lisences or anything. Coulda told her anything.

Karps TA
03-23-2008, 07:33 PM
Go in with your girlfriend and look beaten down and like you've lost the will to live. Then argue about the littlest crap with your GF the entire time. They'll just assume you're married.

Smokey1226
03-23-2008, 08:58 PM
lol i used my brothers name and my cousin. But like Breecher said the girl that set our stuff up was the same way. They just want the $$$ they dont really care if you live together or not.