PDA

View Full Version : How many spin outs/accidents did you see today * Poll *

awsomeears
03-21-2008, 06:42 PM
Saw a quick flash carrier stuck because the snow ruts bottomed out his car :wooo

Saw a Saab after it kissed a guard rail :wooo

While coming home a newer regal failed to see the guy in front of him turning left, kissed him at 15 MPH. Plastic was flying in the air like popcorn exploding :wooo

HOW ******* STUPID ARE PEOPLE TO NOT REALIZE ITS SLICK OUT :rolf

My count is 3

YOU ?

lordairgtar
03-21-2008, 06:44 PM
Didn't see any wipe outs but some stupid dip with an older Jeep wagon was sliding and swerving in the road in front of me. He couldn't seem to keep it under control.

Cutlass Queen
03-21-2008, 06:44 PM
This morning we watched a car slide right into a nice red fire hydrant :rolf

awsomeears
03-21-2008, 06:45 PM
This morning we watched a car slide right into a nice red fire hydrant :rolf

I always wanted to see that happen in real life, did water rush out like in the Movies ?

:thumbsup

Cutlass Queen
03-21-2008, 06:48 PM
I always wanted to see that happen in real life, did water rush out like in the Movies ?

:thumbsup

maybe if they woulda put the pedal down more it woulda rushed water out like the movies lol

That def would have made my day though :banana1:

Karps TA
03-21-2008, 07:07 PM
Not a single one. :D Never ended up leaving the house.

Firefighter Z
03-21-2008, 07:15 PM
I saw a County bus hit 2 parked cars in the South Ridge parking lot in front of JC Pennys.

Rocket Power
03-21-2008, 07:19 PM
Not a single one. :D Never ended up leaving the house.
Same here, although i may be leaving soon:goof

Flicktitty
03-21-2008, 07:20 PM
0 cause i didn't leave home. But last night a kid i went to school with hit just about everthing down my road for about 2 miles in his new pickup.

GRAMPS SS
03-21-2008, 07:46 PM
hell one i saw one in the parking lot of where i had lunch today...the lady biffed the curb and did enough damage that the mini van wouldn't move...but we heard her using on star...

michelle
03-21-2008, 08:39 PM
hell one i saw one in the parking lot of where i had lunch today...the lady biffed the curb and did enough damage that the mini van wouldn't move...but we heard her using on star...

That was pretty funny.

Reverend Cooper
03-21-2008, 09:27 PM
eight on the way to work from jackson to the split
and a 6 car pile up on the way home just south of jackson on 45 then a mile up the road 2 more un****ing real

OxmanWI
03-21-2008, 09:31 PM
Crazy WI drivers!

LIZMO
03-21-2008, 10:05 PM
i didn't see any which is weird, cuz i always do. lol. but i did get stuck 4 times...

Rocket Power
03-21-2008, 10:16 PM
No accidents but I just got home from 76th st and there were a bunch of people blowing stop signs and red lights? WTF you idiots?

Daytonapacecar959
03-21-2008, 10:22 PM
Saw a V6 red Mustang spinning around on about 93&Lisbon.

DirtyMax
03-21-2008, 11:09 PM
10+ but I logged alot of windshield time today.

Voodoo Chick
03-21-2008, 11:14 PM
I never even left my house today, but all I heard all day/night was sirens. I am just assuming that they were due to accidents, people need to slow the hell down in this weather.

GRAMPS SS
03-21-2008, 11:16 PM
i didn't see any which is weird, cuz i always do. lol. but i did get stuck 4 times...

i could....but i'll leave that one alone....your welcome flickster....

Flicktitty
03-21-2008, 11:17 PM
i could....but i'll leave that one alone....your welcome flickster....

LMAO go for it wayne hahahaha

Knyghtmare
03-21-2008, 11:38 PM
I will swear there is a bunch of FIBs out there with WI plates.

lordairgtar
03-22-2008, 12:26 AM
I got the HHR stuck, but a little rocking got it out. The step daughters Scion xB got stuck in the parking lot too. Damn, those things have no ground clearance.

lasttimearound
03-22-2008, 12:28 AM
i pulled a cop car of a ditch, does that count?

LIZMO
03-22-2008, 12:31 AM
LMAO go for it wayne hahahaha

am i missing something guys? :confused

Al
03-22-2008, 03:51 AM
I saw Way more than 10 accidents today.

I'm one of those "the weather won't slow me today" people. Starting at 4 pm, I headed from downtown milwaukee to KM Hardwoods, which is just north of the milwaukee auto auction place. On my way there, I saw 6 cars that could not move due to their drivers. I then headed to Cedarburg from there. I counted about 10 more stuck cars before I stopped counting.

Z28Roxy
03-22-2008, 07:59 AM
Saw at least 5 4WD and 5 FWD cars/trucks in ditches or wrecked against guard rails or poles.

So much for better traction when accelerating..... you still gotta worry about when you have to brake or make a sudden turn noobs!

I did spin out myself though when a semi almost sideswiped me :wow - jerkoff.

And I was drifting all over the place. Mostly on purpose. :devil

Oh and I saw a cop in a Crown Vic do a drift in Big Bend, that was awesome.

Breecher_7
03-22-2008, 08:15 AM
Well over a dozen. I was out and about a good portion of the day and came home last night around 1am. People in the ditch EVERYWHERE!

stowsea
03-22-2008, 11:10 AM
0 cause i didn't leave home. But last night a kid i went to school with hit just about everthing down my road for about 2 miles in his new pickup.

who?

a friend of mine works as an emt here, and told me about a collision. Full sized work van Tboned a shitty nissans drivers side door and the nissan's driver wasnt wearing a seatbelt, well, he said his brain matter was all over the window:wooo

Flicktitty
03-22-2008, 12:38 PM
who?

a friend of mine works as an emt here, and told me about a collision. Full sized work van Tboned a shitty nissans drivers side door and the nissan's driver wasnt wearing a seatbelt, well, he said his brain matter was all over the window:wooo

Hanna. he done ****ed up lol.

Side note- this morning goin to chicago i saw 30? cars in the ditch and i saw a car spin out in front of us. and about 20 cars pulled off the side of trhe road, some dumbass drivers out there.

BadAzzGTA89
03-22-2008, 12:50 PM
I was on my way back last night from KY from a oversize load run at like 1am on 94 and seen cars and state troopers in the ditches so many i lost count and seen some good saves from other truck drivers:wowEmpty trailer plus ice = :alcoholic when i got home :rolf

stowsea
03-22-2008, 02:31 PM
Hanna. he done ****ed up lol.

Side note- this morning goin to chicago i saw 30? cars in the ditch and i saw a car spin out in front of us. and about 20 cars pulled off the side of trhe road, some dumbass drivers out there.

go figure, dumb redneck

Nix
03-22-2008, 02:44 PM
My wife was on her way to work this morning and the rear end of her car whipped out. She fishtailed and crossed the center line doing about40mph she said and got nailed on the rear pass side of her car (2002 Taurus).

She was wearing her belt thank god and was very lucky. She got carted to the hospital and had a cut on her right cheek and some bumps and bruises on her head. But other than that she basically walked away, the car is just a wreck. I went and looked at it and my mouth dropped open its so fuked up.

I will hopefully get some pics soon and post them up.

Other than that on I94 East/West I saw atleast 10 cars in the ditch yesterday/last evening.

I hope everyone was safe and ok.:)

michelle
03-22-2008, 02:50 PM
My wife was on her way to work this morning and the rear end of her car whipped out. She fishtailed and crossed the center line doing about40mph she said and got nailed on the rear pass side of her car (2002 Taurus).

She was wearing her belt thank god and was very lucky. She got carted to the hospital and had a cut on her right cheek and some bumps and bruises on her head. But other than that she basically walked away, the car is just a wreck. I went and looked at it and my mouth dropped open its so fuked up.

I will hopefully get some pics soon and post them up.

Other than that on I94 East/West I saw atleast 10 cars in the ditch yesterday/last evening.

I hope everyone was safe and ok.:)

Wow, glad she is okay. The Taurus is a really safe car, which is the main reason I bought mine. Cheaper insurance for me while going to school. I've seen some pretty totaled Taurus' but am always amazed at the driver and passenger area.

Nix
03-22-2008, 03:00 PM
Wow, glad she is okay. The Taurus is a really safe car, which is the main reason I bought mine. Cheaper insurance for me while going to school. I've seen some pretty totaled Taurus' but am always amazed at the driver and passenger area.

Michelle, this thing is so damn messed up and I have no idea how she didn't get severley injured. Your right, the Taurus is a very safe and storng car, excellent frame and this just proves it even more. When I post up some pics you will see what I'm talking about. Thank you for your kind words, she is sleeping it off right now. she is an accoutant and works about 95 hours a week right now. She needed a break from work anyway but not this way.

Now its time to start looking for a new car. I was actually thinking about maybe buying it back from the insurance company and selling it whole for parts but its not like parting out an Fbody or Mustang, its a stock Taurus nothing big.

STANMAN
03-24-2008, 04:14 PM
I saw only 2, and oddly enough both were Cobalts.

johnny--2k
03-24-2008, 05:13 PM
quite a few....one chick delivering toppers got stuck infront of my buddies house (read: couldnt make it up the hill, tried to back down, and went into the ditch) I could see the roof of her car, that's how far she was in the ditch. Late 90's LHS Chrysler, took 6 of us over an hour to get her out.....that thing was BURIED!!!

But, on the bright side, we got free pizza and cinnamon sticks out of it!!

Z28Roxy
03-24-2008, 05:38 PM
quite a few....one chick delivering toppers got stuck infront of my buddies house (read: couldnt make it up the hill, tried to back down, and went into the ditch) I could see the roof of her car, that's how far she was in the ditch. Late 90's LHS Chrysler, took 6 of us over an hour to get her out.....that thing was BURIED!!!

But, on the bright side, we got free pizza and cinnamon sticks out of it!!

Was she hot?

slickwilly
03-24-2008, 05:44 PM
I very nearly get stuck in the parking lot at work every day. And I like watching the valet kids get other peoples' cars stuck and then beat the piss out of them trying to get them out. :rolf

Took mom's Escape out when we got all the snow Thursday night. Turns out the traction control on that thing pretty well gives up if you overload it. Thing whipped around a lot more than I thought it would.

johnny--2k
03-24-2008, 06:16 PM
Was she hot?

Dont know, she was in the car the whole time.....Wearing a hat and glasses....couldn't really tell. Not bad though....:goof