PDA

View Full Version : Is this happening to anyone else??

Voodoo Chick
03-21-2008, 03:14 PM
As of today, I realized that this weird, never-ending snow bullsh*t is actually messing with my mind.....Yesterday, it was bright, clear, looked like Spring, today it's back to January again. I feel this odd sort of disorientation, almost like my brain/body can't quite figure out what time of the year it is. Feels like senility, or something like it. Is this, or anything like this, happening to anyone else out there? I guess we could call it "weather-related stress syndrome" just for the sake of giving it a (sort-of) name......:confused

70 cutlass 442
03-21-2008, 03:55 PM
drink milk with vitamin D in it. my buddies GF would get all crazy (even crazier then she already is) and her doctors said it was a lack of vitamin D which comes from the sun. shes turn from a ***** to a super duper cvnt on crack.

Windsors 03 Cobra
03-21-2008, 04:00 PM
Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)

Like many people, you may develop cabin fever during the winter months. Or you may find yourself eating more or sleeping more when the temperature drops and darkness falls earlier. While those are common and normal reactions to the changing seasons, people with seasonal affective disorder (SAD) experience a much more serious reaction when summer shifts to fall and on to winter.

With seasonal affective disorder, fall's short days and long nights may trigger feelings of depression, lethargy, fatigue and other problems. Don't brush this off as simply a case of the "winter blues" that you have to tough out on your own.

Seasonal affective disorder is a type of depression, and it can severely impair your daily life. That said, treatment — which may include light box therapy — can help you successfully manage seasonal affective disorder. You don't have to dread the dawning of each fall or winter.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/seasonal-affective-disorder/DS00195
:wow:rolf:headbang:goof:loser:alcoholic

And no the snow is alot of fun. :D

ND4SPD
03-21-2008, 04:01 PM
Seasonal Affective Disorder... Go sit under a sun lamp or go tanning.

domokun
03-21-2008, 04:01 PM
drink milk with vitamin D in it. my buddies GF would get all crazy (even crazier then she already is) and her doctors said it was a lack of vitamin D which comes from the sun. shes turn from a ***** to a super duper cvnt on crack.

lmao

btw im moving from this sorry ass worthless snow infested state :flipoff2:

Voodoo Chick
03-21-2008, 04:24 PM
Wow.........It's an actual "condition." I have gotten this feeling in the past, but this year it has been like 1,000 times worse than ever before. I'll try the Vitamin D thing, if that doesn't work, I suppose I just have to wait about a month. It has to warm up at some point. I'll tell ya one thing, though: I'd like to take all those "global-warming" doomsayer freaks and rub their faces in the snow. Preferably snow that has chunks of ice and salt in it......

Car Guy
03-21-2008, 04:29 PM
All I have to say to that is ===> WELCOME TO MY WORLD DURING THE WINTER SEASON...!!! This is why I'll most likely be moving to AZ this fall, I just can't handle it anymore.....

That and working on vehicles in this climate doesn't pay enough for what you have to deal with. I finally realized that when I was in AZ about a month ago and my cousin bought a `93 Toyota pickup that has less rust than when it was new...!!! Well not really but it was a rude awakening to say the least and it really opened my eyes to how bad vehicles ROT to death around here....:stare

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

Smokey1226
03-21-2008, 04:31 PM

I thought it was friends responsibilty to tell their buddies when their GF's are crazy bitches?