PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with my 360/Forza ?

LIZMO
03-19-2008, 11:30 PM
So heres the deal. Friday night my nephew was playing the Lego Star Wars. Then decided to play Forza 2 on my360 and my neice thought it would be a good idea to knock it over when he is playing Forza. So i here i was with 4-5 BIG CIRCULAR scratches going around my Forza 2 game and it would load the first 5 seconds of the opening screen. So i went out and bought a "used" copy from Gamestop And it works just fine. My problem is that even when i coast cars down straightaways the cars vere left or right and sometimes it goes left/right VERY quickly. So i thought well maybe my Controller's joystick is broke or out of wack. So i bought a new $30 controller at wal-mart and it still ****** goes where ever it wants to when it wants too. Do you think it's something wrong with my Forza game or something wrong with my xbox itself? (note last thursday the cars went straight as an arrow) But my other game (import tuner challenge) doesn't seem to suffer from the problems forza does.

Any thoughts?

- Flicktitty (forgot my password and i'm at the womens house)

Yooformula
03-20-2008, 08:15 AM
moved to the correct section.

slickwilly
03-20-2008, 02:42 PM
That's extremely odd. I had an issue with my regular 'box where the brakes would very lightly come on (basically just enough to light the tails), but I swapped controllers and it went away. For some reason, your 'box must be receiving a faulty input, have you tried plugging the controller into a different port?