PDA

View Full Version : winter plans

PB86MCSS
10-03-2003, 04:11 PM
So what are everyones plans for their rides this winter? :)

I'm just saving for the SS's planned motor and other mods to go with it, and the LS has no immediate mod plans until the SS's motor is finsished next year really...both will be over an hour away in storage it looks like too, so maybe its good that I can't get ahold of them and spend money and just save instead :goof

Yooformula
10-03-2003, 04:14 PM
Damm I cant get over how bada$$ that SS of yours looks:thumbsup

PB86MCSS
10-03-2003, 04:33 PM
Thanks! Your T/A ain't so bad either, hehe.

Now I just gotta get some real muscle to back up the looks :burnout .

Burgandy85SS
10-03-2003, 07:27 PM
Might paint my SS this winter (I also said this last year)
It depends on how busy I am at work and how much ambition I have.

SSScottSS
10-04-2003, 01:32 AM
My "plans" often differ greatly with reality, but I "plan" to at minimum, take out the steering gear box and rebuild it, get the condenser? out of the air box, and put a new one in, along with a new heater core while I'm in there.
As I've told Paul, I'd like to build an engine, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get started on that yet. 2nd child will be arriving in the spring :haveabeer , so we'll have to see how finances go. If I can't do the engine, I would really like to put on some headers at least.
Plans are plans...I've had millions of em in life, I guess most of em are more of dreams LOL, but at least they are a little more realistic now days :-)

limpimpg
10-04-2003, 02:38 AM
well lets see finish my big block conversion on 66 impala.just finished fixing all the little things on woman's ss now shes driving the hell out of it.before it has to be put away!like to put 350 fi or big block in it.got a 78 malibu project thinking turbo.ahh need more money.for all these toys.:(

Rocket Power
10-04-2003, 10:27 AM
Hopefully I'll finish the BBO swap before the snow flies:goof
Then this winter I will be working on the 64 442. I have half the floor cut out and I have a whole new floor for it, so it's time for some cut and paste;) plus putting in another rear into it and trying to find a 4 speed I can afford when the time comes. Hmm looks like I'll need a winter that's about 2 years long to get everything done LOL