PDA

View Full Version : One of Milwaukee's Finest.....

67-400
03-18-2008, 06:59 PM
http://www.jsonline.com/watch/?watch=1&date=3/18/2008&id=37150

:rolleyes:

moels
03-18-2008, 07:17 PM
Nice to finally see one actually get busted for a wrong doing. Usually these guys get the ol' cop courtesy treatment.

70 cutlass 442
03-18-2008, 07:19 PM
he will be back on the street in no time.

OxmanWI
03-18-2008, 07:23 PM
I don't know about that one...might be a security guard if anything, lol

GRAMPS SS
03-18-2008, 07:36 PM
COME ON...he'll keep his job....one way or another...hell there are people out there with 3-4-5 DUI'S and there still out and about....they will just cover it up with manure and something good will grow for him out of it....hell he might even get promoted to a different dept so his name stays clear....

Karps TA
03-18-2008, 07:45 PM
He made a mistake and got caught. This must have been what they meant by them not giving any warnings last night. Cause I've never known a cop to give a warning on a DUI atleast in the last 10 years except to other cops.

BTW, Operations Unlucky Shamrock? WTF? Did they run a contest at the local Kindergarten to come up with that, or did the Mayor form a comittee?

73Dustr
03-18-2008, 10:03 PM
COME ON...he'll keep his job....one way or another...hell there are people out there with 3-4-5 DUI'S and there still out and about....they will just cover it up with manure and something good will grow for him out of it....hell he might even get promoted to a different dept so his name stays clear....

God I hope not. They quoted some of things he said to the officer that pulled him over from the report. Definitely was not good at all. I would be surprised/pissed if he kept his job.

Windsors 03 Cobra
03-18-2008, 10:15 PM
The sheriff had initiated "Operation Unlucky Shamrock" :rolf

Mr Twigbert
03-18-2008, 11:57 PM

I can't say I agree with you here..

No one is above the law.. Maybe many, many years ago.. But not these days.. I've seen PLENTY of cops gets busted for DUI in the past years.. And rightfully so too.. I'm not sure what most departments do but in Milwaukee the cop will typically keep his job as long as it wasn't a serious offense like someone got injured or killed as a result..

The first offense is a municipal offense which is 'not' a crime.. A 2nd offense within 7 years 'is' a crime.. Now please don't hold my feet to my statement because I am no DUI expert.. Its just not what I'm into while at work.. Havn't done one in years actually..

A members first offense typically ends up in a heavy suspension w/o pay.. Which, ummmm, hurts believe it or not.. And the member can not operate a motor vehicle for a certain period of time..

However, I've seen people get fired for it.. I'm sure some cops do get off but the last time I stopped a working, tax paying citizen that I suspected of drinking too much and driving, I called a family member to come pick him/her up.. Just about everyone goes out to dinner and has a drink or 5.. But its the people like this guy that was X3 the legal limit that I would probably arrest too..