PDA

View Full Version : Log Me In FUN!!!

Brandon W.
03-18-2008, 03:25 PM
for those who Dont know what Log Me in is. its a program you install on your computer allowing you to access YOUR computer from ANYWHERE in the world as long as you have an internet connection. Me and my friend Brian have this and use it regularly at school so we can view blocked sites. such as BCM or WIDSM. well i recently found his password so all day today ive been on his computer from mine.. basicly the computers screen your accessing becomes yours when you open it up. you can watch there mouse move, ect. you can open programs, browse the internet ect. so ive been ******* with him all day today since he skipped. good prank to pull on your friends guys. if you want to do this PM me and i will make a step by step procedure.

www.logmein.com

slickwilly
03-18-2008, 03:39 PM
Hm, and it's free? That's interesting. Programs for that have been available for a while now (Webex, GoToMeeting, etc) but you had to pay for them. And then there's remote desktop that you can do via a network connection.

lasttimearound
03-18-2008, 03:40 PM
pretty sure this is how hackers get all your info and you end up like that dude who sings on tv about ice tea and chowder

Mr. Brett
03-18-2008, 03:41 PM
I use UVNC (similar program) to remote into my home computer all the time. Whenever my daughter is on the computer, I'll remote in from my laptop, open up Word and start typing to her. She's convinced there's a ghost in the thing. Good stuff.

HY35F2T
03-18-2008, 03:44 PM
I use UVNC (similar program) to remote into my home computer all the time. Whenever my daughter is on the computer, I'll remote in from my laptop, open up Word and start typing to her. She's convinced there's a ghost in the thing. Good stuff.

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf