PDA

View Full Version : MFBA Fall Cruise Oct. 18

DamonZ28
10-03-2003, 07:24 AM
As most of you already know, the MFBA is having their fall cruise on Oct. 18 (for those not going to RA). It's limited to f-bodies only, to keep the numbers at a reasonable level. More info at the Fall Cruise website (http://www.fallcruise.org).

As always, we're looking for things to hand out for door prizes and goody bags. If you or your company has anything they'd be interested in donating, please let me know. So far, we have a $50 gift certificate from Speed Inc., car care items from Zaino and Stoner Solutions, 10 high-performance LS1 air filters, t-shirts from the MFBA, and goodies from Chevrolet. Hope to get more!

rsscoty
10-04-2003, 11:38 AM
Damon,
Seem to be having some issuesa logging in at MFBA. You can count me and my ratty third-gen in. I had so much fun in the spring cruise, have been waiting for the fall cruise all summer. :3gears:

Untill I get my loggin info from MFBA, I lost it, my contact will probably be through here.

Scoty

02hawk796
10-07-2003, 11:56 PM
Who else is going?
For those who are an F-body fan and would like to come along, but don't own one, I might still have some seats available in my convertible. Does anybody want to ride along?
Ron.

Yooformula
10-08-2003, 03:49 AM
edit:I just read the info posted on the site.