PDA

View Full Version : New Shop

Project 2
10-02-2003, 05:56 PM
Hey guys, I don't know what your policy is on advertising, but we've just upened up our new shop in Waukesha. It's called Project 2 Customs. We would like to help out Brew City Muscle members by offering preferred pricing. We do custom car audio/video systems, AIR RIDE TECHNOLOGIES air ride systems, superchargers, lowering, body shaving, etc. There's a lot of other things that we do, so stop in or call and we will help you out.

By the way I drive a silver supercharger 1996 WS6 Trans Am, so some of you may have seen we around. Also, if any of you know Stay Tuned in Waukesha, that is where all three of us came from, so you know the kind of work that we can do.

2303 Badger Dr
Waukesha, WI
262-650-1464

Andy Schroeder
Mike Kraus
Matt Christensen

Heat Seeker WS6
10-02-2003, 06:19 PM
I met you at the tint shop next to Ultimate Truck in Greenfield a few months ago. I came in with Rich G from Flanners- we were working together that day & had time to burn. Where is the shop located?
John

Crawlin
10-02-2003, 06:33 PM
I'm pretty sure it was over by Kilpatrick's. That's like 2 minutes from my house. Think they had some of the riding groups(Miltown Wheelie Boyz) there for the opening.

Project 2
10-02-2003, 07:52 PM
You guys are both right. We are right by Kilpatrick's, and we had Vertical Mischeif and Miltown Wheelie Boyz among others at our grand opening party. The guy you met at Blackout tinting is Matt. He does all of the mechanical and suspension work. I do the metal and fiberglass fabrication. We both do audio and video installations. We have been open just over a month now and we are looking to spread the word. You should stop by sometime so I can check out your Z28.

Andy

Crawlin
10-02-2003, 09:20 PM
Haha, my Z's motor went BOOM :) might be sold and new project in the garage right away.

also, is this "install andy" from Circuit City back in the day?

Yooformula
10-02-2003, 09:54 PM
Congrats on the new shop:haveabeer

Btw, that S10 on your main page is farking sweet! He showed up to the BW3 show this summer and it just rocks!

Project 2
10-02-2003, 09:55 PM
Install Andy, yeah, that's me!!! What's your name? As for the S-10, we did EVERY part of work on it. I did all the body work and cosmetics, and Matt did the Air Ride and the mechanicals. The entire project was completed in a month and a half of after hours work.

Yooformula
10-02-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Project 2
Yeah, that's me!!! What's your name?

Yoosof, I have the red Formula that organized the show that day.

Crawlin
10-02-2003, 10:00 PM
Mine name is Chris, i worked at the Brookfield location in the home audio department when fat brad, Jason, and Adam worked there. james was in the car audio along with a shaved head guy with a blue buick "park ave"? I worked there back in the summer of '99 right before i left for college. I think you and Fred came into my graphics shop(Signs and Lines By Stretch) awhile ago cause you were putting navigation into some big trucks for GMR Marketing. I think that was you but I could be mistaken. At the time, I had a maroon '93 Z28. Hell, even Neal Steffek(from computer department) is on this board with his GTP.

Chris

Project 2
10-03-2003, 08:13 PM
Small world. I just had Tony Agnello stop in the shop today too if you remember him and we were talking about Jason Gross' wedding.

Silver350
10-03-2003, 11:30 PM
Sweet I been meeting to talk to you. I am Scott I drive a pewter silverado. You probally seen my truck at Solid gold Mcdonalds and the bw3's Car show I been interested in doing air ride to my truck for the longest time. But was looking to have it done professionally. Maybe You will see me as a customer some day. BTW welcome to Brew City Muscle.

NicktheNewGuy
10-05-2003, 02:25 AM
sounds like a much needed store in the area, i might be a future customer to, im looking to customize my audio system. Thinking about putting in a stealth box for my trunk but well see, anyways yah welcome to BCM!

97z2801ss
10-05-2003, 06:36 PM
Matt your ryans cousin??? and Im ryans other cousin....Z28/SS?? Brian's Mustang GT just had his air ryde done out there...you guys did a real nice job with it. i have pictures on there computer if anyone wants to see it. I have also seen the Truck witch if im not mistaken is for sale?? it looks cool guys good work!

Tony

Project 2
10-08-2003, 11:20 PM
Silver350 give me a call and let me know what kind of air system you want to do and I can get you a good price. Also, our website will have a lot of updates soon with cars we have done and our project cars. I'll post up here once I have the updates up. :headbang

Silver350
10-09-2003, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Project 2
Silver350 give me a call and let me know what kind of air system you want to do and I can get you a good price. Also, our website will have a lot of updates soon with cars we have done and our project cars. I'll post up here once I have the updates up. :headbang

I will do that next time I have off and some time. I e-mailed you information on my truck and what kind of set up I want.