03-15-2008, 10:25 AM
this guy ran his car down at gld last summer... just sick fast

slickwilly
03-15-2008, 10:29 AM
Holy shit. After the second run I was like, "does it get any faster?!"

That_Guy
03-15-2008, 10:33 AM
Holy shit. After the second run I was like, "does it get any faster?!"

lol...yeah we where in the stands at gld and we where shooting the shit out of know where this guy launches like a mad man down the track.. the whole crowd stood up and clapped it was sic

70challenger452
03-15-2008, 10:52 AM
good post turkey, definatly a bad ass car!! I recognize the car from some where, maybe from gld, i don't remember but sweet wheelie that thing pulled!!!!!!!!!!!!

That_Guy
03-15-2008, 11:47 AM
good post turkey, definatly a bad ass car!! I recognize the car from some where, maybe from gld, i don't remember but sweet wheelie that thing pulled!!!!!!!!!!!!

very likey he ran a few passes on a test and tune night last summer.. it was cool

Flicktitty
03-15-2008, 01:27 PM
lol...yeah we where in the stands at gld and we where shooting the shit out of know where this guy launches like a mad man down the track.. the whole crowd stood up and clapped it was sic

hell yeah that was crazy!

That_Guy
03-15-2008, 11:21 PM
hell yeah that was crazy!

im not going to lie .. i got a little excited when it happend.

WickedSix
03-16-2008, 12:05 AM
correct me if i'm wrong but isn't that the same guy that just built the twin turbo beauty in another thread??

very badass car tho :thumbsup

That_Guy
03-16-2008, 12:06 AM
correct me if i'm wrong but isn't that the same guy that just built the twin turbo beauty in another thread??

very badass car tho :thumbsup

u sir are correct!

purpl72olds
03-16-2008, 09:45 AM
Actually he crashed this car if you see the thread in the multimedia section on ls1tech but they fixed it and sprio pappas is driving it and nick scavo will be driving the twin turbo version. Hopefullly the will bring the tt version to great lakes this year. Dane if you remember the single turbo version was at gld last year and accidentally pulled the shoots just after he left the line and pulled a wheelie all the way down the track with shoots out.

That_Guy
03-16-2008, 09:58 AM
Actually he crashed this car if you see the thread in the multimedia section on ls1tech but they fixed it and sprio pappas is driving it and nick scavo will be driving the twin turbo version. Hopefullly the will bring the tt version to great lakes this year. Dane if you remember the single turbo version was at gld last year and accidentally pulled the shoots just after he left the line and pulled a wheelie all the way down the track with shoots out.

now that would have been a sight

TURTLE
03-16-2008, 10:19 AM
anyone else pick out that you can see the turbo spinning while he's waiting to stage? i thought that was shviggity shveet... not to mention it's got like 3 wastegates... lol

nismodave
03-16-2008, 12:19 PM
Weak