PDA

View Full Version : Daily Show - Hippies vs. USMC

USMARINE1108
03-14-2008, 11:11 PM
http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=163653&title=marines-in-berkeley

fivonut
03-15-2008, 12:01 AM
"If only there was an organization sworn to defend that free speech"

"Wouldn't that be great"

:chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair:

Voodoo Chick
03-15-2008, 12:25 AM
Oh, this actually pissed me off......What do those brain-dead morons think with, anyhow? Sure as hell isn't brains...I, personally, have a lot of respect for the military, they defend our country, keep us free, and for the most part, safe. My father was a Marine. These wanna-be hippie idiots need a good kick in the rear, in my opinion.

That_Guy
03-15-2008, 12:34 AM
im just waiting for one of those idiots to step out of line so they can break out the fire hose.. lol

Al
03-15-2008, 12:45 AM
"so, if there were no police, there would be no crime?"

Silver03SRT
03-15-2008, 12:52 AM
Some people are so stupid. I like the question. So if we get rid of the police we won't have any more crime. and her response was maybe lol lets get rid of the police in that town and see crime sky rocket when the criminals figure out that there are no cops to stop them

Myles
03-15-2008, 01:19 AM
funny, i seem to recall history class talking about a 100 year war. That was way before guns. Guns aren't the reason for war, they are simply a means.

STANMAN
03-15-2008, 01:34 AM
I mean I have enough guns and ammo to start my own small scale war, but I haven't even killed anyone.

Yet.

michelle
03-15-2008, 07:00 AM
Yeah all those guns Bob are just a little scary.....

USMARINE1108
03-15-2008, 09:33 AM
im just waiting for one of those idiots to step out of line so they can break out the fire hose.. lol

Some more bat-sh*t crazy libtards in Pittsburgh. This will go over like a turd in a punchbowl!

http://thelawdogfiles.blogspot.com/2008/03/oh-really.html

Thursday, March 13, 2008
Oh, really?
By way of my friend Peter, we learn that a bunch of moonbats out of Pittsburgh calling themselves Pittsburgh Organizing Group have announced the following:

"On Wednesday, March 19, POG will be holding a torch-lit march to a modern day castle of abominations—our local military recruiting station. If the station remains open, we intend to evict it and everything inside of it, occupy the location, and transform it into something useful for the community. We'll also be bringing a movable cage in which to confine military recruiters until they no longer pose a danger to our friends and neighbors."

Goodness.

The mind boggles.

On one paw, we have a pack of leftist neo-hippies, all proud and happy in their organic hemp clothing, patchouli scent wafting about like a particularly obnoxious smog, fists raised defiantly in their Jamba-Juice fueled outrage.

And on the other paw, we have several United States military recruiters, all graduates of various boot camp and advanced training -- and most with a tour or two of the current war-zones under their belts -- steel fangs politely hidden behind cool smiles and multiple graduate level degrees from the School Of People Who Want To Kill You.

*blink, blink*

Let me get this straight -- you hippie schmucks are going to put these guys in a cage?

Oh, hell -- let me get a large soda and some popcorn going; 'cause this ought to be fun to watch.

LawDog

That_Guy
03-15-2008, 10:16 AM
I mean I have enough guns and ammo to start my own small scale war, but I haven't even killed anyone

Yet.

u and i both. i probly have about 500 shotgun shells, 2 millitary surplus bins full of 180 grain 30-06 shells for my rem 700 sps dm with a harris bypod on it. 100 plus 30-30 shells ... and more... i probly have 100 plus shells for every gun in my house. id say im rather stocked myself. if the gov ever wanted to take my firearms they would end up getting every bullet with em..:headbang

Breecher_7
03-15-2008, 12:51 PM
u and i both. i probly have about 500 shotgun shells, 2 millitary surplus bins full of 180 grain 30-06 shells for my rem 700 sps dm with a harris bypod on it. 100 plus 30-30 shells ... and more... i probly have 100 plus shells for every gun in my house. id say im rather stocked myself. if the gov ever wanted to take my firearms they would end up getting every bullet with em..:headbang

You are obviously clueless to the gun collections that Bob and I have. Your shotgun shells and .06 rounds are childs play. Not to trash your 700sps but its hardly worth bragging about as its really remingtons bottom of the line hunting rifle IMO.

Keep up the collecting though... :thumbsup

Prince Valiant
03-15-2008, 02:24 PM
http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=163653&title=marines-in-berkeleyRob Riggle is Hilarious...

fav's:
His eye twitching involuntarily talking to the peacenik
"We are hugging! We are Hugging! We are hugging for a peaceful woooooorld!" (yeah. real useful)
Code pink explicitly stating THEY protect free speech...
..."any giant handed constitutional schoolar would tell you that!"
The implication that all crime is due to the presence of weapons (what about rape/whitecollar/robbery/fraud/on and on and on)
Hippie: "Imagine if we had a "Dept of Peace"; we could reach down into every community, talking about...peace studies and, uh, conflict resolution."
Riggle: "Sounds like a magical place man..."
Hippie: [uncomfortably]".... ...uh..."
Riggle: "Oh, you think that could uh...oh, sorry...you think that could be a real place?"
Hippie: "Yeah"
Riggle: "OH! I'm sorry...I thought you were totally kidding"
Hippie: "Oh"
Riggle: "Woah...I'm embarrased" :rolf

great stuff. It's amazing...seemingly all you've got to do to show how looney they are, is simply put a camera on them.

Knyghtmare
03-15-2008, 02:26 PM
God I hate fvcking liberals...

whitehatch
03-17-2008, 05:02 PM
i love the daily show, because of segments like this.