PDA

View Full Version : RACEPAK Avenger 3 Recording Gauges

Flicktitty
03-13-2008, 02:48 PM
I'm putting this up for my brother. It was on his Yamaha SRX 700 He ended up selling the snowmobile and took some of the parts off this is one of the things he has left. WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET. it worked great when it was taken off.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/flicktitty/JOSH/MARCH014.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/flicktitty/JOSH/MARCH017.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/flicktitty/JOSH/MARCH018.jpg

Looks like all the right lines are still there in good shape. has the wireing harness. and gauges and everything else you will need.

Asking $330.... TRADES??

I CAN GET MORE PICS OF WHAT EVER YOU NEED

some information i got off there website.

The Avenger line of gauges from Racepak was initially developed for use on snowmobiles. The entire line up of Avenger gauges are detailed elsewhere on this site. Within this line are gauges that can monitor up to four exhaust gas temperatures, a couple of analog channels, and up to two RPM channels. At the top of the Avenger line is a gauge that falls into the data recorder category.

In standard form the Avenger III can record up to 25 seconds of data that can be replayed on it’s three screens. However, you can order the optional download package and transfer this data to a PC or laptop for analysis. This transfer of information is accomplished using a serial cable and the included DataLink Lite software. The DataLink Lite program presents the monitored data in the same graph and numeric format as used by crew chiefs in professional racing. The download kit increases the recording time to 12 minutes (the replay time is also extended to 12 minutes with this purchase), or an optional 48 minutes is available.

Viewing monitored data on the Avenger III in real time is easy. An optional thumb switch allows you to scroll through the channels on the fly. The gauge is powered directly from the lighting coil (no regulator is required), and it is backlit for nighttime operation.

The playback feature contained on all Avenger gauges is handy for those who ride their sleds too hard to watch the gauges, but want to know how their equipment is performing. The recorded data can be displayed on the screens to recreate the run. This is especially helpful in heading off those unwanted meltdowns out on the trail.

The Avenger III will monitor the engine RPM, or it can be upgraded to monitor a second RPM, usually the jackshaft. The combination of the two RPM channels will provide you with clutch slip information when the data is uploaded to a PC. This gauge can also keep an eye on four exhaust gas temperatures, or three EGT’s and a fluid temperature. The sensors for these analog channels must be purchased separately. Alarm limits can be set on all channels and there are provisions for a remote warning light.

The rugged extruded aluminum case of the Avenger III can be mounted on the handlebars or a flat surface. It is sealed against the elements and operates down to –40°F. An internal rechargeable NiCad battery provides operation long after the engine has been shut down.

Flicktitty
03-14-2008, 04:09 PM
Anyone?