PDA

View Full Version : Lost a Gig

lordairgtar
03-12-2008, 06:00 PM
I won't be DJing the East Troy Lions car show on July 5th this year. They are going to have a woman who will sing accompanied by karaoke discs. She is the one who does the Delavan Dairy Queen Friday cruise nite. I have never been there, so I can't vouch for the entertainment. They want to try something different to bring in more cars. I always thought it was a good show in the amount of cars they brought in. That is one busy weekend for car shows. I'll probably be there anyway with paper and pencils drawing cars.;)

Cryptic
03-12-2008, 06:06 PM
sounds like a commercial listing, hmmm

GRAMPS SS
03-12-2008, 06:07 PM
if you draw faster...maybe you can make up the money you missed by not getting the gig :thumbsup

That_Guy
03-12-2008, 06:25 PM
I won't be DJing the East Troy Lions car show on July 5th this year. They are going to have a woman who will sing accompanied by karaoke discs. She is the one who does the Delavan Dairy Queen Friday cruise nite. I have never been there, so I can't vouch for the entertainment. They want to try something different to bring in more cars. I always thought it was a good show in the amount of cars they brought in. That is one busy weekend for car shows. I'll probably be there anyway with paper and pencils drawing cars.;)

sorry to hear that ..