PDA

View Full Version : And You Think You Know A Guy!!!!! WTF???

Breecher_7
03-12-2008, 04:19 PM
So I woke up thismorning and went to work, just like any other day. Only to find out that one of the guys I worked with for nearly a year has been arrested for the Murder of that bartender a few weeks back. I always knew this guy was a little bit off, but he was a good worker, made great money and was dedicated to his job. I knew he had a felony record but never came off like a bad guy.

Then one day he just up and quit and we never saw him again, till now......

http://freedomeden.blogspot.com/2008/03/suspect-in-pam-roberts-murder.html

That_Guy
03-12-2008, 04:24 PM
wow... cant trust a book by its cover

lordairgtar
03-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Holy Crap!!!

Heat Seeker WS6
03-12-2008, 04:57 PM
Damn
Right in my old neighborhood. I was always at that bar on Fri nights growing up when my dad played on the church softball team. Used to be called The 4 Walls.

Reverend Cooper
03-12-2008, 06:54 PM
happened at Coop's tiny tap. NO relation to me

badass88gt
03-12-2008, 07:15 PM
Coop's tiny tap.

LMFAOLOLROFL

I have so many wiseass cracks to make about that, I dont even know where to begin!!!

CobaltSSTuner
03-12-2008, 07:18 PM
damn thats pretty messed up. I have a buddy thats a felon, but he's got his shit together.

Deggy
03-12-2008, 07:31 PM
damn thats pretty messed up. I have a buddy thats a felon, but he's got his shit together.

Are you sure about that? Not bad talking your friend, but yeah it may appear that he "cleaned" up his act....but he did it once, whats to say he won't do it again. Kinda like how people look at most relationships..."once a cheater always a cheater" which in my mind isnt always the fact, but you kinda gotta gotta look at it like "once a felon, always a felon"..what would stop them from committing another crime?

H8RADE
03-12-2008, 07:47 PM
Are you sure about that? Not bad talking your friend, but yeah it may appear that he "cleaned" up his act....but he did it once, whats to say he won't do it again. Kinda like how people look at most relationships..."once a cheater always a cheater" which in my mind isnt always the fact, but you kinda gotta gotta look at it like "once a felon, always a felon"..what would stop them from committing another crime?

Ever done time in prison?
Didn't think so...
I have friends who are felons who own more than you could ever hope to, and I also have friends who are PHDs and don't have so much as a speeding ticket...yet aren't worth a chit.
Your ears are far too wet to make a stupid statement like this.

Deggy
03-12-2008, 07:55 PM
Didn't think so...
I have friends who are felons who own more than you could ever hope to, and I also have friends who are PHDs and don't have so much as a speeding ticket...yet aren't worth a chit.

Okay, I have never done time in prison nor would I ever want to. I understand that it can be a life changing experience. But not everyone is the same. So one guy did 15 years in prison came out and lived a successful life, and then the other guy who did the same amount of time came out and commits another crime. I'm not saying people can't change after doing time, I'm saying whats to stop them from doing it again? They did it once, why not again.

USMARINE1108
03-12-2008, 08:30 PM
Wow, that's crazy!

That_Guy
03-12-2008, 10:03 PM
i just did about 5 min in jail today because i was driving with out my liscense because it expired 1 day ago

70 cutlass 442
03-12-2008, 10:25 PM
i was in the drunk tank a few weeks ago, only about 45 mins. i was pissed because my back hurt and they would not honor my prescribtion for vicodin. but back on subject here, i hope this is the guy they are looking for.... and its all over $100

lordairgtar
03-12-2008, 11:50 PM
Didn't think so...
So that's how you judge a persons worth? By how much he owns?

Heat Seeker WS6
03-13-2008, 12:47 AM
The ones you got to watch out for are the ones who haven't gotten caught yet

Mr Twigbert
03-13-2008, 11:19 AM
I know for a fact that HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of man hour went into that investigation.. If two gang bangers have a shoot out and one dies it takes about 4-5 hours for the on scene investigation to get wrapped up.. This investigation took about 15+ hours..

H8RADE
03-13-2008, 11:43 AM
I know for a fact that HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of man hour went into that investigation.
This investigation took about 15+ hours..

wut?