PDA

View Full Version : any one else notice this about oreo cookies?

70 cutlass 442
03-11-2008, 11:04 PM
alright, as usualy we are out of white milk, so i decided to live life on the edge and go for chocolate mil with 4 oreo cookies. now the best part about dipping the oreo into milk is when it gets soggy and then you eat it. but i have noticed this several times in the past as well as tonight that it seems chocolate milk is not absorbed as well as white milk. has anyone else ran into this? :confused

Jsho13
03-11-2008, 11:44 PM
never tried chocolate milk. Strictly white milk and double stuff.

OxmanWI
03-11-2008, 11:47 PM
alright, as usualy we are out of white milk, so i decided to live life on the edge and go for chocolate mil with 4 oreo cookies. now the best part about dipping the oreo into milk is when it gets soggy and then you eat it. but i have noticed this several times in the past as well as tonight that it seems chocolate milk is not absorbed as well as white milk. has anyone else ran into this? :confused

Stop smoking pot it kills brain cells!:durr

lasttimearound
03-11-2008, 11:49 PM
holy sh*t, i just pointed this out to my girlfriend! i was studying and eating oreos, getting really annoyed (followed by sick to my stomach by the richness of the choc milk and oreo mix)

CobraSnake
03-12-2008, 01:13 AM
I have also noticed that using chocolate milk doesn't seem to soak the oreo the same as white milk.

Mark

Al
03-12-2008, 01:30 AM
You see, the issue resides in the fundamental differences in the types of chocolates used for each. Chocolate milk is sweet and creamy while oreos are kinda bitter and really don't taste like chocolate anyhow.

When you dip your oreo into the chocolate milk, the oreo is like "hey there, how are you doing today, milk?"
Milk gets pissed and says "first off, I am chocolate milk"
Then the oreo goes "no, I am chocolate"
Milk, still pissed, goes "no I am real chocolate. You are some phony recreation of chocolate"

In the end, oreo tells the milk to f-off and the milk decided he is not interested in making love to the cookie.

The end.

Why, is there something wrong with it?

HY35F2T
03-12-2008, 01:31 AM
:rolf:rolf:rolf i noticed that with ricecrispys like they didnt go soggy at all lmfao.

wikked
03-12-2008, 10:00 AM
Probably because chocolate milk is too syrupy, reducing it's absorption qualities by a whole lot.

Waver
03-12-2008, 10:09 AM
that is some ****ed up shit right there, and you all have way too much f'in time on your hands lol

Windsors 03 Cobra
03-12-2008, 10:13 AM
It is caused by the milks low specific gravity and surface tension.
Regardless it's better than chocolate and cola, which is an awful combination.

Deggy
03-12-2008, 10:46 AM

Only kills the weak ones I thought? :goof

wikked
03-12-2008, 12:31 PM
Only kills the weak ones I thought? :goof

Well if that's all there is... :D

70 cutlass 442
03-12-2008, 05:09 PM
Probably because chocolate milk is too syrupy, reducing it's absorption qualities by a whole lot.

thats exactly what i thought, i just wanted to make sure i wasnt going crazy and imagining things.

lordairgtar
03-12-2008, 05:16 PM
Perhaps if you used a Pre Ignition Catalytic Converter, the cookie would absorb 99 % of the choco milk

michelle
03-12-2008, 11:58 PM
Oreo cookies are racist.

Cryptic
03-13-2008, 11:13 PM
When you dip your oreo into the chocolate milk, the oreo is like "hey there, how are you doing today, milk?"
Milk gets pissed and says "first off, I am chocolate milk"
Then the oreo goes "no, I am chocolate"
Milk, still pissed, goes "no I am real chocolate. You are some phony recreation of chocolate"

In the end, oreo tells the milk to f-off and the milk decided he is not interested in making love to the cookie.

The end.

This was brilliant. A+ :rolf

Reverend Cooper
03-13-2008, 11:18 PM
the kid with the helmet in my gradeschool used to eat oreo's with chocolate milk whilst bouncing his head off the wall, he didnt seem to care much.not sure why you would

SmokinRAM114
03-14-2008, 07:04 AM
thats exactly what i thought, i just wanted to make sure i wasnt going crazy and imagining things.

i always knew u were ****ed up. it must be the crack ur getting from that one electrical contractor