PDA

View Full Version : Attn Dan

juicedimpss
03-10-2008, 11:32 PM
u get a lane with the cow ,since you are a sackless POS.

SBC-Fox
03-11-2008, 12:56 AM
wow another 1 day 20 page thread i see so is dan gonna take challenge is thy question

badass88gt
03-11-2008, 01:39 AM
Me?

88Nightmare
03-11-2008, 02:22 AM
no you dont count, hes talkin about Poncho Dan

badass88gt
03-11-2008, 02:40 AM
i dont count? That hurts man.

88Nightmare
03-11-2008, 03:39 AM
i still love you, its ok

Beagle
03-11-2008, 06:21 AM
Ron you know this race will never happen.

GRNDNL
03-11-2008, 07:55 AM

Well Duh..............Thats why Ron is calling him out......:rolleyes::punch:

juicedimpss
03-11-2008, 08:04 AM
Me?

the sackless POS comment wasnt directed toward you,but if you want a lane,thats cool with me.
:thumbsup

juicedimpss
03-11-2008, 08:06 AM

why not,he has the almighty GT0,with 485 HP he has nothing to worry about.

hell,ill pay his way into the track if he wants to run there.
:wooo

ill see you in spring you pvssy.

badass88gt
03-11-2008, 09:44 AM
the sackless POS comment wasnt directed toward you,but if you want a lane,thats cool with me.

Fo sho homie.

*SNOOP*
03-11-2008, 10:09 AM
:popcorn:popcorn:popcorn:popcorn

I love this shit!!!

Ron, you're my idol!!!

juicedimpss
03-11-2008, 10:14 AM
:popcorn:popcorn:popcorn:popcorn

I love this shit!!!

Ron, you're my idol!!!

watch it,or you will be next :rolf

*SNOOP*
03-11-2008, 10:14 AM
watch it,or you will be next :rolf

Is that 2% or whole milk?

*SNOOP*
03-11-2008, 10:15 AM
I love milk with my cookies!!!

juicedimpss
03-11-2008, 10:16 AM

lol,it could be.

70 cutlass 442
03-11-2008, 11:01 AM
any side bets on what dan breaks?

Z Speed
03-11-2008, 11:13 AM

theres to much to bet on if your putting money on a particular part hes gonna break

*SNOOP*
03-11-2008, 12:51 PM
Was Dan at any street races last year?

juicedimpss
03-11-2008, 01:01 PM

no,his nice street car was broken most of the time.
i guess 485hp is way too much for the street.
:alcoholic

scaleracer
03-11-2008, 02:33 PM
damn you guys are rough! :rolf carry on! :popcorn

DRK
03-11-2008, 02:47 PM

prolly won't break out of the 12's, those things are like australian supras

Poncho
03-11-2008, 02:49 PM

For the most part, no, I live 25 miles north of the city and worked third shift all year. I was @ GLD once, hot right off the freeway on street ran .1 slower than stock due to severe traction issues. On the street, pretty much everything would whip me from a dig, but the races would be decidedly different from a roll.

juicedimpss
03-11-2008, 02:53 PM
No, I live 25 miles north of the city and worked third shift all year. I was @ GLD once, hot right off the freeway on street ran .1 slower than stock due to severe traction issues.

so are you going to b1tch out?

CobaltSSTuner
03-11-2008, 03:22 PM

:rolf :rolf

Beagle
03-11-2008, 03:23 PM

he's yet to break out of the 13's what are you talking about.

Poncho
03-11-2008, 03:27 PM
So you think. You're not the only one that can sandbag.

GRNDNL
03-11-2008, 03:30 PM

Dam, maybe someday I'll get into the 12's............:drool:

scaleracer
03-11-2008, 03:33 PM
For the most part, no, I live 25 miles north of the city and worked third shift all year. I was @ GLD once, hot right off the freeway on street ran .1 slower than stock due to severe traction issues. On the street, pretty much everything would whip me from a dig, but the races would be decidedly different from a roll.

you sound like a "RICER OR TOOL"! I HAVE TO GO FROM A ROLLING START :rolf :rolf your a bad influence on muscle cars! :chair:

Poncho
03-11-2008, 03:39 PM
I sound like a ricer because I openly admit that on stock dinky street tires I can't get traction with the IRS? Thats a new one. I never said I had to go from a roll. I don't need to go at all. I don't race my car. You won't find me at the track, I don't go. You won't find me on a road course I don't go. You will find me commuting to work or home, thats it.

juicedimpss
03-11-2008, 03:39 PM
On the street, pretty much everything would whip me from a dig, but the races would be decidedly different from a roll.

ill give you a race on the roll with the cow,you get the hit.
still going to b1tch out?

im still awaiting an apology for the shit you said in that other thread.

scaleracer
03-11-2008, 03:43 PM
I sound like a ricer because I openly admit that on stock dinky street tires I can't get traction with the IRS? Thats a new one. I never said I had to go from a roll. I don't need to go at all. I don't race my car. You won't find me at the track, I don't go. You won't find me on a road course I don't go. You will find me commuting to work or home, thats it.

excuses...! so in other words your not running ron! :goof

Poncho
03-11-2008, 03:45 PM
ill give you a race on the roll with the cow,you get the hit.
still going to b1tch out?

im still awaiting an apology for the shit you said in that other thread.

Apology for what? Are you Bobby? Do I really need to apologize to you for what Bobby did? Bobby and I have talked about it before and even last night.

juicedimpss
03-11-2008, 03:48 PM
Apology for what? Are you Bobby? Do I really need to apologize to you for what Bobby did? Bobby and I have talked about it before and even last night.

i didnt see a public apology after a public insult.

you also implied all of our cars are junk,which does include me.
how quickly we forget whos car was broken for the most time last season.

so are you going to b1tch out on a roll race with a station wagon?

Poncho
03-11-2008, 03:56 PM
I hope you don't see it as a slam on you at all. You know I consider you a friend, and you helped keep my best friend safe for a year.

I was merely diggin' on beagle about his messed up front end, and I may have gone too far in some people's eyes.

I wouldn't harass you at all if you weren't a friend.

In return please make fun of me discussing, OIL, DRIVESHAFTS, SMOKING THE CLUTCH AGAINST THE BIRD, AND/OR BLOWING UP on the dyno.

lol don't worry about it, I haven't even read anything yet. Plus I know you don't mean it in a mean way. It is just for fun.

Want_Notch
03-11-2008, 03:59 PM
excuses...! so in other words your not running ron! :goof

Is your name Dan?
If not stop e-thugn' up this thread.
It has nothing to do with you........the world doesn;t need nor want your two cents.

Poncho
03-11-2008, 04:02 PM
Whats this whole "broken" all last year?

it was late in the year, I didn't care and wasn't in any rush to do anything w/ my GTO since I had a new work beater. The car sat for 3 weeks, I didn't care. After that it sat in the garage mon-fri and was driven just on the weekends.

By that thought I guess your Impala has been "broken" for a long time since you are in no rush to put it back on the road or track from what I gather.

If you want to run, sure I'd love to.
I don't race like that ever. This car has been to GLD three times since new, and Kakauna once last year in the late fall.

I've never seen your car in action. This chest thumping racing, means nothing to me, and it's not a competition to me. I have the wrong car, wrong platform, wrong setup to be some kinda racer of any kind. I just want to enjoy my vehicle, but apparently I have to prove to everyone what I have.

I also said nobodys cars are junk, just mentioned that they're either black or had body damage.

juicedimpss
03-11-2008, 04:04 PM
So Will You Race The Cow From A Roll B!tch?

Beagle
03-11-2008, 04:11 PM
Whats this whole "broken" all last year?

it was late in the year, I didn't care and wasn't in any rush to do anything w/ my GTO since I had a new work beater. The car sat for 3 weeks, I didn't care. After that it sat in the garage mon-fri and was driven just on the weekends.

By that thought I guess your Impala has been "broken" for a long time since you are in no rush to put it back on the road or track from what I gather.

If you want to run, sure I'd love to.
I don't race like that ever. This car has been to GLD three times since new, and Kakauna once last year in the late fall.

I've never seen your car in action. This chest thumping racing, means nothing to me, and it's not a competition to me. I have the wrong car, wrong platform, wrong setup to be some kinda racer of any kind. I just want to enjoy my vehicle, but apparently I have to prove to everyone what I have.

I also said nobodys cars are junk, just mentioned that they're either black or had body damage.

huh? i seem to recall you calling the firebird and my car a piece of sh1t. and what sandbagging? just cause you dont see my time after a run doesnt mean im sandbagging. your car runs 13's at the track. just cause your car from a roll moves like a 12 second car doesnt mean thats what the car runs. thought you knew how this works Dano.

Poncho
03-11-2008, 04:27 PM
You have no idea what my car runs. If I told everyone what it did, I'd just have to prove something new. But really. Keep thinking it's a 13.1@113 car. fine by me.

your car? definately a piece of shit.

myles car? Not at all, considering I was asking him about selling it to me, as I always wanted to restore a 2g bird.

I only caught you up in your lies about 10000 times last year, you do it all the time, can never keep your stories straight.

*SNOOP*
03-11-2008, 09:14 PM
:popcorn:popcorn:popcorn:popcorn DDDDAAAAMMMMMNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Beagle
03-11-2008, 10:53 PM
You have no idea what my car runs. If I told everyone what it did, I'd just have to prove something new. But really. Keep thinking it's a 13.1@113 car. fine by me.

your car? definately a piece of shit.

myles car? Not at all, considering I was asking him about selling it to me, as I always wanted to restore a 2g bird.

I only caught you up in your lies about 10000 times last year, you do it all the time, can never keep your stories straight.

so your going by the time that Tom drove your car to with Toms tires on it? You havent broke out the 13's b1tch tits.:rolf

88Nightmare
03-11-2008, 11:35 PM
you sound like a "RICER OR TOOL"! I HAVE TO GO FROM A ROLLING START :rolf :rolf your a bad influence on muscle cars! :chair:

says the 15 year old with no car :rolf :rolf :banana1:

keep e-thuggin it up :loser

juicedimpss
03-12-2008, 11:59 AM
mike,he does have a point......doesnt matter if he cant drive.

Want_Notch
03-12-2008, 12:05 PM
His point was to blow smoke up your ass.....and impress you with his mad tyte call out skillz yo!

No offense towards you Ron.

scaleracer
03-12-2008, 12:21 PM
Is your name Dan?
If not stop e-thugn' up this thread.
It has nothing to do with you........the world doesn;t need nor want your two cents.

No it isn't! I have just as much right to shit talk! And then why are you in this thread?? :confused

Want_Notch
03-12-2008, 12:23 PM
To find out why you are acting like a troll. When you have nothing to do with the thread.
It's between Ron and Dan. Not Ron, Dan and a kid that can't even drive yet.

WickedSix
03-12-2008, 12:25 PM
No it isn't! I have just as much right to shit talk! And then why are you in this thread?? :confused

:alcoholic:popcorn

i think i've seen this show b4.....

if dan gets more seat time at the track he could figure out how to get down 60 feet quicker than he had....wonder how a roll race would go between the two :confused

scaleracer
03-12-2008, 12:25 PM
says the 15 year old with no car :rolf :rolf :banana1:

keep e-thuggin it up :loser

^^funny guy! i do have a car (and not a slot car)! come slot car racing i can beat you out of as much money as i could a real car :stare

Waver
03-12-2008, 12:29 PM
but shit talking is so much fun

scaleracer
03-12-2008, 12:30 PM
mike,he does have a point......doesnt matter if he cant drive.
thanks ron!

To find out why you are acting like a troll. When you have nothing to do with the thread.
It's between Ron and Dan. Not Ron, Dan and a kid that can't even drive yet.

i can drive i just don't have a license! :chair: watch the way you word stuff idiot! and i don't have anything to do with it but it is true! excuses..... etc. and why do upgrades to a car you say you don't race???

Want_Notch
03-12-2008, 12:37 PM
What did I word wrong.
The "Is your name Dan?" part?
The "If not stop e-thugn' up this thread." part?
Or the "It has nothing to do with you........the world doesn;t need nor want your two cents." part?

scaleracer
03-12-2008, 12:40 PM
What did I word wrong.
The "Is your name Dan?" part?
The "If not stop e-thugn' up this thread." part?
Or the "It has nothing to do with you........the world doesn;t need nor want your two cents." part?

no the part that said "a kid that can't even drive yet"! i have drove both stick and auto i just didn't have a license! and that's the wrong post anyways smart one! :loser

Want_Notch
03-12-2008, 12:45 PM
OK then insert "legally" into the sentence. Being able to drive isn't impressive, my five year old can do it. Although trying to insult people with words like idiot is around a five year olds level so I guess it fits.

scaleracer
03-12-2008, 12:49 PM
OK then insert "legally" into the sentence. Being able to drive isn't impressive, my five year old can do it. Although trying to insult people with words like idiot is around a five year olds level so I guess it fits.

okay i never said it was hard to drive! you said i couldn't! so i corrected you and i could've told you off but i choose not to because it would be a waste of my time!

Waver
03-12-2008, 12:49 PM
no the part that said "a kid that can't even drive yet"! i have drove both stick and auto i just didn't have a license! and that's the wrong post anyways smart one! :loser

Does it really ******* matter. I mean seriously, you are not going to race anyone who is involved in this thread for a while. So why are you trying to defend your self? I know it is fun to stir the pot a little bit, but untill you have actually raced eigther one of them stfu

Want_Notch
03-12-2008, 12:52 PM
okay i never said it was hard to drive! you said i couldn't! so i corrected you and i could've told you off but i choose not to because it would be a waste of my time!

When adults talk about being able to drive the legally part is assumed. I guess thats why you missed it.

Go ahead try to "tell me off".

Waver
03-12-2008, 12:57 PM
When adults

I want to see that....

and there is a huge difference between being able to drive (because you have a license) and being able to DRIVE

scaleracer
03-12-2008, 01:02 PM
Does it really ******* matter. I mean seriously, you are not going to race anyone who is involved in this thread for a while. So why are you trying to defend your self? I know it is fun to stir the pot a little bit, but untill you have actually raced eigther one of them stfu
Your right! But i am stating my opinion on the matter and i have every right to! It just so happens people don't agree with it and try to insult me because i can't drive legally!

When adults talk about being able to drive the legally part is assumed. I guess thats why you missed it.

I know i did assume it but since you made it seem like you have to keep me from the thread and only Dan and Ron can talk shit! and I chose to talk shit to you! you said before my 2 cents didn't make a difference! now why the hell do you care :confused

scaleracer
03-12-2008, 01:03 PM
I want to see that....

and there is a huge difference between being able to drive (because you have a license) and being able to DRIVE

I never said there wasn't a difference! I know there is! I'm just making a point to him!

Waver
03-12-2008, 01:05 PM
Your right! But i am stating my opinion on the matter and i have every right to! It just so happens people don't agree with it and try to insult me because i can't drive legally!

I know i did assume it but since you made it seem like you have to keep me from the thread and only Dan and Ron can talk shit I chose to talk shit to you! you said before my 2 cents didn't make a difference! now why the hell do you care :confused

Oh you have a right to your opinion, however buting in like you know anything about it is the point....a lot of your posts are just to stir up shit and I think a lot of people are getting sick of it.....When you race them, or even hit the numbers that notch posts up woth yours/daddys stang, then you can talk and start shit. Untill then, if I were you, I would stay out of callout threads.....

Waver
03-12-2008, 01:07 PM
I never said there wasn't a difference! I know there is! I'm just making a point to him!
And I think his point is that you cant drive in any sence of the word......at least legally

Want_Notch
03-12-2008, 01:10 PM
I didn't say your two cents didn't make a difference. I said no one cared what your two cents were.

scaleracer
03-12-2008, 01:21 PM
Oh you have a right to your opinion, however buting in like you know anything about it is the point....a lot of your posts are just to stir up shit and I think a lot of people are getting sick of it.....When you race them, or even hit the numbers that notch posts up woth yours/daddys stang, then you can talk and start shit. Untill then, if I were you, I would stay out of callout threads.....
Well then make them only to people with licences! And what i posted in the beginning is off of what dan posted!

And I think his point is that you cant drive in any sence of the word......at least legally
Okay i got that but that doesn't mean i can't talk shit etc.....

I didn't say your two cents didn't make a difference. I said no one cared what your two cents were.
you caught me! and either way you just told me to tell you off! why do you want that then???
Either way you guys are right i don't havea license and just replied off of dans posts but that doesn't mean i can't post anything!

Waver
03-12-2008, 01:23 PM
it is one thing to talk shit, but you need to be able to back it up son, and that is somthing that you just cant do now can you

scaleracer
03-12-2008, 01:26 PM
it is one thing to talk shit, but you need to be able to back it up son, and that is somthing that you just cant do now can you

your right but, what i said at the beginning had nothing to do with racing him!
either way i will let them get back to their thread! :thumbsup

Want_Notch
03-12-2008, 01:32 PM
okthx

Waver
03-12-2008, 01:34 PM
your right but, what i said at the beginning had nothing to do with racing him!
either way i will let them get back to their thread! :thumbsup

But nothing

Waver
03-12-2008, 01:34 PM
okthx

bout ******* time

nitroxtreme
03-13-2008, 04:13 AM
All I can say is what a post!!!!!!!!!

FASTZ2895
03-13-2008, 02:00 PM

I got $100 that his wiper blades stop working. So he can't race the day of the race:rolf

Reverend Cooper
03-13-2008, 10:37 PM
to bad that kid isint in a cod4 game with us

Beagle
03-13-2008, 11:32 PM

Hahahahahahaha. He was probably the kid who wouldnt stop signing who you made up a song about :rolf

scaleracer
03-14-2008, 03:00 PM
wtf is that??

Hahahahahahaha. He was probably the kid who wouldnt stop signing who you made up a song about :rolf
sorry idek wtf you guys are talking about!

juicedimpss
03-19-2008, 09:15 PM
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h199/juicedimpss/moo.jpg

Reverend Cooper
03-19-2008, 09:17 PM
Holy Shiat Thats Too Funny

Poncho
03-19-2008, 09:34 PM
Yea I guess I'll race ya, but I'll have to rent a car.

Reverend Cooper
03-19-2008, 09:36 PM
^ ouch

juicedimpss
03-19-2008, 10:27 PM
Yea I guess I'll race ya, but I'll have to rent a car.

do what you need to do.

Poncho
03-19-2008, 10:28 PM
Yea I'll see who's car I can race you with so it's a somebody elses car v.s.. somebody elses car race.

juicedimpss
03-19-2008, 10:30 PM
Yea I'll see who's car I can race you with so it's a somebody elses car v.s.. somebody elses car race.

are you certain it doesnt belong to me?
:shades

juicedimpss
03-19-2008, 10:31 PM
besides,its a SS car,those are all junk heaps,or crashed.whats to worry about?
:banana1:

Poncho
03-19-2008, 10:32 PM
checkin' if the turbo camaro is for rent, also theres a cutty out there for rent.

GLD or RA?

Poncho
03-19-2008, 10:32 PM
even heaps go fast, I mean look what you've done w/ LT1s

juicedimpss
03-19-2008, 10:35 PM
checkin' if the turbo camaro is for rent, also theres a cutty out there for rent.

GLD or RA?

well,you should be smart enough to know i dont rac`e at RA
you can bring whatever you think you are capable of driving.
if you bring the GTO ill give you the hit,ill leave the bottle out for ya.
your going to have some COW cock hanging out.

Poncho
03-19-2008, 10:38 PM
whats the SS obsession w/ racing non-racer's garage queenz?

juicedimpss
03-19-2008, 10:40 PM

i still havent seen a public apology for what was said.
you need to STFU.
getting your ass handed to you by a 5500lb tub of shit should do the job.

HITMAN
03-20-2008, 11:14 PM
Hmmm, sounds like Reinhardt's old 502 must be playing musical chassis...:rolf

Poncho
03-20-2008, 11:27 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1338/737032715_b00768e4ed_o.jpg
v.s.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/123/320110341_f3714cb8b6_b.jpg
make it happen

juicedimpss
03-21-2008, 08:09 AM
Hmmm, sounds like Reinhardt's old 502 must be playing musical chassis...:rolf

actually,that thing is long gone.went to a street rod dork in minnesota.

Beagle
03-21-2008, 08:54 AM

whats your obsession with lame excuses? you really have no idea what you are talking about. :rolf

juicedimpss
03-21-2008, 09:58 AM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1338/737032715_b00768e4ed_o.jpg
v.s.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/123/320110341_f3714cb8b6_b.jpg
make it happen

so youde rather get raped by the malibu than the COW?
i was trying to be nice and throw the slowest car at you.

Mr. Brett
03-21-2008, 10:19 AM
getting your ass handed to you by a 5500lb tub of shit should do the job.

To be fair, the curb weight of the GTO is probably close to that if you include the driver.

Beagle
03-21-2008, 10:22 AM
To be fair, the curb weight of the GTO is probably close to that if you include the driver.

WHAT!!!! you got to be shitting me hahahahahahahahahahaha:rolf

wow :rolf

Your comparing the gto to the cow?????

Mr. Brett
03-21-2008, 10:29 AM
Apparently you've never met Dan. Between him and the car, 5500lbs. isn't much of a stretch....

Waver
03-21-2008, 10:31 AM
Apparently you've never met Dan. Between him and the car, 5500lbs. isn't much of a stretch....

ouch

Beagle
03-21-2008, 10:34 AM

yea i get it now. i wasnt sure if you where serious or not. my bad :thumbsup

DRK
03-21-2008, 10:56 AM

DaNg!!!

Poncho
03-21-2008, 03:44 PM

x2

Poncho
03-21-2008, 04:07 PM
so youde rather get raped by the malibu than the COW?
i was trying to be nice and throw the slowest car at you.

That would be an Impala.

juicedimpss
03-21-2008, 06:48 PM
That would be an Impala.

i guess you can try that too,i didnt want to be called a safe racer.

88Nightmare
03-23-2008, 09:31 AM
i guess you can try that too,i didnt want to be called a safe racer.

ron? a safe racer? looks like clocks off is goin norf side now :wow

juicedimpss
03-24-2008, 01:48 PM
^^^^
that made no sense bubba.