PDA

View Full Version : Moron golfer hits hawk on purpose.

GTSLOW
03-06-2008, 10:44 PM
I'm not a peta person or anything like. But deliberately hitting balls at a bird then hitting it and making it sound like an accident is stupid. Man up and take your lumps.

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?slug=ap-golfer-birdkilled&prov=ap&type=lgns

Reverend Cooper
03-06-2008, 11:24 PM
simple strap him to a post and hit balls at him

BlackViper
03-07-2008, 06:50 AM
It's not a big deal.....ya damn tree huggers:punch::punch:

O.k.....it is sad that the hawk died and he should be fined but...I'm sure I didn't think he could actually hit it...even if he was trying. For any of you that play golf you know that it's a 1 in 1000 chance to hit a bird out of a tree from 100 yards away...or less!

I'm sure PITA will be calling for his life time ban of golf and maybe even from going outdoors!

GTSLOW
03-07-2008, 07:48 AM
It's not a big deal.....ya damn tree huggers:punch::punch:

O.k.....it is sad that the hawk died and he should be fined but...I'm sure I didn't think he could actually hit it...even if he was trying. For any of you that play golf you know that it's a 1 in 1000 chance to hit a bird out of a tree from 100 yards away...or less!

I'm sure PITA will be calling for his life time ban of golf and maybe even from going outdoors!

Who are you calling a tree hugger :durr

If you read the article he was mad because the bird some how messed with his movie. So he started hitting balls at it on purpose until he hit it. :punch: :goof :confused

I like coops idea :)

fivonut
03-07-2008, 08:57 AM
For any of you that play golf you know that it's a 1 in 1000 chance to hit a bird out of a tree from 100 yards away...or less!

I doubt there are any PGA caliber player here.......

DRK
03-07-2008, 09:02 AM
shows how smart you have to be to play golf.

HY35F2T
03-07-2008, 09:07 AM
The bird was buried at the golf course and later dug up by Florida investigators.
:rolf:rolf

michelle
03-07-2008, 09:15 AM
Someone post up his family's address and phone number.

HY35F2T
03-07-2008, 09:23 AM
Someone post up his family's address and phone number.

ha

wikked
03-07-2008, 10:10 AM
Denis Leary:

Why don't we just have animal auditions. Line 'em up one by one and interview them individually.

"What are you?" "I'm an otter." "And what do you do?" "I swim around on my back and do cute little human things with my hands." "You're free to go."

"And what are you?" "I'm a cow." "Get in the f'ing truck, ok pal!" "But I'm an animal." "You're a baseball glove! Get on that truck!" "I'm an animal, I have rights!"

We kill the cows to make jackets out of them and then we kill each other for the jackets we made out of the cows.

Moral of the story is... meh.

Flight_740
03-07-2008, 10:26 AM
So this is wrong but it's ok for a troop to throw a puppy off of a cliff?:confused

I guess I don't understand your logic here nan.

H8RADE
03-07-2008, 10:28 AM
So this is wrong but it's ok for a troop to throw a puppy off of a cliff?:confused

I guess I don't understand your logic here nan.

x2
Got Sofa King?

Crawlin
03-07-2008, 10:29 AM
I doubt there are any PGA caliber player here.......

start Q school next year :)

GTSLOW
03-07-2008, 01:13 PM
Where did I say it was ok for him to throw the puppy off the cliff?

However I'm 100% certain that a golfer does not endure the emotional and physical stress that a soldier would in Iraq or Afghanistan.

HITMAN
03-07-2008, 01:50 PM
:rolleyes: BFD.
Coop says strap the guy to a post and hit balls at him. :durr Right. Was the hawk tied to a tree? No. The hawk had wings and could've flown away anytime it wanted to. I'm sure if you put this asshole in front of another pro golfer and let the guy start launching balls at him, he'd move at some point. If this thing was too stupid to understand a threat, than I say that this dude actually strengthened the hawk gene pool.:thumbsup

And since when is a hawk a migratory bird? When I think of migratory birds, I think of ducks and geese. Yet nobody but some PETA nut-job sheds a tear when one of these things end up on somebodies dinner table.

It's a bird, folks get over it. That thing with the wings and legs you eat every Thanksgiving wasn't made in a factory in Japan. Fried Chicken isn't something that is whipped up out of thin air and deposited in to a bucket at KFC. It was once a living thing with it's own thoughts and feelings and...:rolf

Personally, I think it was an incredible shot. :headbang

If need be, fine the guy and let that be the end of it. No need for all of this wailing and gnashing of teeth over one bird that was too stupid to get out of the line of fire...

Crawlin
03-07-2008, 04:37 PM
according to the reports that bob and brian were talking about this morning w/ steve about, it actually flew CLOSER after the first round of small bucket of balls.

i agree with HITMAN :)

SmokinRAM114
03-07-2008, 04:53 PM
according to the reports that bob and brian were talking about this morning w/ steve about, it actually flew CLOSER after the first round of small bucket of balls.

i agree with HITMAN :)

:rolf i agree also damn nice shot i cant hit a broad side of a barn at 100yds

Poncho
03-07-2008, 04:56 PM
OH jeez like Michael Jordan never choked a hooker.

GTSLOW
03-07-2008, 05:01 PM
Personally, I think it was an incredible shot. :headbang

:rolf