PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else go to the Taste Of Chaos show?

Beagle
03-04-2008, 12:03 AM
I went and had a really good time. was drunk as hell and was a great show. did anyone else go to this?

LIZMO
03-04-2008, 12:07 AM
im mad! i wanted to go so bad :-/

Beagle
03-04-2008, 12:31 AM
it was fvcking awesome!!!! Best show i have ever seen. Ive seen Atreyu and Avenged several times now and they get better and better everytime.

LIZMO
03-04-2008, 01:25 AM
yeah, i've seen them both before too. they are always awesome.

HY35F2T
03-04-2008, 01:50 AM
hahah my bro went with his gf said it was gay then again hes not into light emo rock.

Deggy
03-04-2008, 02:27 AM
I wasn't there but I heard Atreyu sucked but BlessTheFall made up for it.

Beagle
03-04-2008, 07:29 AM
hahah my bro went with his gf said it was gay then again hes not into light emo rock.

the bands werent emo. Atreyu was awesome. Bless the fall sucked.

T-Bag
03-04-2008, 08:29 AM
I had a bunch of free of 2 drink minimum "free" tickets sent to me. How was attendance? I'm assuming they went to the free tickets because they hadn't sold enough regular tickets.

Last years taste of chaos was a little more my style, 30 seconds to mars/The used rocked the house and the eagles club was jam packed.

VroomPshhTsi
03-04-2008, 09:07 AM
I was planning on going for a long time but I got sick two days before so I didn't go, kinda pissed I missed it... BFMV is one of top 5 fav bands

michelle
03-04-2008, 09:27 AM
I heard there was a fight.

wikked
03-04-2008, 10:00 AM

:rolleyes:
Not everyone can withstand the awesome power of the hardest metal known to man:

http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/8566/dragon5jt.jpg

Beagle
03-04-2008, 02:12 PM
it was jammed packed. yea there was a couple fights. My buddies and I got into one.

HY35F2T
03-04-2008, 02:29 PM
:rolleyes:
Not everyone can withstand the awesome power of the hardest metal known to man:

http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/8566/dragon5jt.jpg

actually no im not talking about your warcraft music:thumbsup

im talking about groups like

slipknot
Korn
Metalica
unearth
and his band
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=283619769

srry we all cant listen to good charlette

VroomPshhTsi
03-04-2008, 02:58 PM
A7X and Bullet for my Valentine = not emo

HY35F2T
03-04-2008, 03:08 PM
A7X and Bullet for my Valentine = not emo

dude BFMV i know isnt emo but there were a decent amount of emos there and A7X there skills on the guitar are about the same as a 2yr olds.

That_Guy
03-04-2008, 03:23 PM
i wish i had the money to go

VroomPshhTsi
03-04-2008, 04:46 PM
yeah, taste of chaos usually is a lot of emo kids (14 year old girls in all black FTL)

Atreyu has a few songs I like but besides their newest album, they are too much screamo for me.

spindler27
03-04-2008, 04:51 PM
i went, and anyone calling any of the last 3 bands to play emo is just stupid, saying that the guitarists in A7X play with the skills of 2 year olds have not heard the new album, and Atreyu has gone away from the screaming A LOT and the drummer sings most of the choruses WHILE playing the drums

HY35F2T
03-04-2008, 04:52 PM
k dumb ****:punch:

spindler27
03-04-2008, 04:54 PM
k dumb ****:punch:

seeing as thats all you have to say that means your original argument had NO foundation, now whos the dumb fvck?

HY35F2T
03-04-2008, 04:56 PM
seeing as thats all you have to say that means your original argument had NO foundation, now whos the dumb fvck?

i guess someone has a thing for all the emos that were there.Ive never seen so many side sweeped bangs in one area.Eye liner,nut hugger jeans if thats your thing kool i guess.A7X be seeing them on the next cover-girl commercial.

spindler27
03-04-2008, 05:06 PM
i guess someone has a thing for all the emos that were there.Ive never seen so many side sweeped bangs in one area.Eye liner,nut hugger jeans if thats your thing kool i guess.A7X be seeing them on the next cover-girl commercial.

...............was that in english?

OK first off its side SWEPT, anyone that knows english knows that, just say it out loud before you type and maybe your grammar would be better than that of a 2nd grader, and the last 2 "sentences" really don't make much sense either, now what's funny is that all the emos moved to the back of the ballroom when the real bands came on, and covergirl??

are you just mad because i called you out on your bogus accusation and had nothing to back it up with?

HY35F2T
03-04-2008, 05:08 PM
yeah im mad or maybe ive been drinking buddy.You know what i dont care about my grammer on a car forum if you couldnt tell.Im hurt maybe ill go listen to some A7X now.:thumbsup

spindler27
03-04-2008, 05:13 PM
yeah im mad or maybe ive been drinking buddy.You know what i dont care about my grammer on a car forum if you couldnt tell.Im hurt maybe ill go listen to some A7X now.:thumbsup

wow man, get bent

Neal Steffek
03-04-2008, 05:14 PM
Those bands that played are for homo's. They are gay emo music bands and it can not be denied. The proof is who showed up to see the concerts. Emo'd **** suckers were there, so it is emo music.

HY35F2T
03-04-2008, 05:15 PM
wow man, get bent

:wooo dont go and cut yourself now.:thumbsup

VroomPshhTsi
03-04-2008, 05:27 PM
I'll restate it, A7X and BFMV are NOT emo.... hawthorne heights and those fags are emo

listen to BMFV albums, Metallica is one of their influences, just cuz u heard "all these things i hate" once don't judge them as soft... listen to their other songs and make sure your speakers are blasting loud

spindler27
03-04-2008, 05:27 PM
Those bands that played are for homo's. They are gay emo music bands and it can not be denied. The proof is who showed up to see the concerts. Emo'd **** suckers were there, so it is emo music.

so you were at the concert then? sorry man but im probably the farthest thing from an emo and if you or the other guy actually listened to the music you'd realize that the 3 bands i came for and watched, are not emo, now im not arguing that the other bands weren't emo, i didn't even show up til 2 hours after it started, but it seems like you two are just trying to up your post count with senseless posts!!

spindler27
03-04-2008, 05:28 PM
:wooo dont go and cut yourself now.:thumbsup

god you must be stuck on stupid or something, im the farthest thing from emo

spindler27
03-04-2008, 05:29 PM
I'll restate it, A7X and BFMV are NOT emo.... hawthorne heights and those fags are emo

listen to BMFV albums, Metallica is one of their influences, just cuz u heard "all these things i hate" once don't judge them as soft... listen to their other songs and make sure your speakers are blasting loud

hey look!! its someone with common sense, look up Bullet, Atrey and A7X and listen to the music, i bet you'd like it, but since i can tell you have never heard it, you probably won't want to be proven wrong!

HY35F2T
03-04-2008, 05:36 PM
and im the one trying to get my post count up right?:rolf:rolf

Neal Steffek
03-04-2008, 06:25 PM
so you were at the concert then? sorry man but im probably the farthest thing from an emo and if you or the other guy actually listened to the music you'd realize that the 3 bands i came for and watched, are not emo, now im not arguing that the other bands weren't emo, i didn't even show up til 2 hours after it started, but it seems like you two are just trying to up your post count with senseless posts!!

At least I am not breaking the rules with the WAY to large signature.

LIZMO
03-04-2008, 09:31 PM
wow... haha

HY35F2T
03-05-2008, 02:59 AM
i went, and anyone calling any of the last 3 bands to play emo is just stupid, saying that the guitarists in A7X play with the skills of 2 year olds have not heard the new album, and Atreyu has gone away from the screaming A LOT and the drummer sings most of the choruses WHILE playing the drums

ok, this is HY35F2T's brother. I may get my ass kicked for doing this without his permission, but i had to speak up. You're obviously a dumb mother f-cker who doesnt paly guitar, and if you knew anything about it, you would know that the scales "Synister" uses in his solos, once you learn the basis for them, can be played easily. I play guitar for a real f-cking metal band. Not those bullsh-t Dbags that go around dying my hair (i dont care if i spelled that right, this isnt a spelling contest), wearing eye liner/shadow, straightening my hair, wearing girl pants, and sweeping my hair to the side.:chair:

Just because Atreyu has gone away from the screaming doesnt make them good. They've gone pop, and have been metalcore/mallcore=shitty:punch: sellouts.

I'm ok with bullet for my valentine. They've gone more mainstream with their riffs though, obviously they've figured out what sells, and are going with it.

So whichever of you over-developed-cumshots trys to pick on me for grammer or credibility, legally forfeits to retardation.

p.s. Just make it clear, each one of these is NOT real metal. They all are in fact metalcore, do your fuc-ing research, and you would know the truth. Also, you can pick on my grammar, or whatever the hell else you want, but it still doesn't change the facts.

:headbangthank you, now go play the emo violin.:headbang

wikked
03-05-2008, 09:37 AM
actually no im not talking about your warcraft music:thumbsup

im talking about groups like

slipknot
Korn
Metalica
unearth
and his band
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=283619769

srry we all cant listen to good charlette

Had nothing to do with Warcraft... I was attempting to say that those other bands only sound "light" in reference to your brother only listening to Dragonforce (which has replaced the diamond as the hardest metal known to man) and other death metal bands :goof

btw, Metallica should not be included in that list... they are softer than Good Charlotte. :P

HY35F2T
03-05-2008, 11:36 AM
hahaha i just noticed my brother posted with my name.Hmm the mother ****er is sleeping i think the cats gonna tea bag someone.

VroomPshhTsi
03-05-2008, 12:40 PM
I know your bro was targeting spindler27 more than me, but regardless of how "simple" A7X's guitar solos are, "city of evil" is a great album (I'm not a fan of their one before that and I haven't listened to the new album yet).... I'm glad he agrees with me about Bullet, obviously their new cd has a new sound (every band's new cd does), it's still growing on me. The first track off Bullet's new CD sounds exactly like Metallica. I also agree that Bullet is metalcore, I never labeled them pure metal. Some of my favorite "hard rock/metal" (whatever the F you want to label them, doesn't matter) are:

Adema
Dope
Korn
Marilyn Manson
Metallica
Soil
Stone Sour

These bands can play hard/loud but you can still make out what they are saying. I hate those sh1t bands where u can't make out one single word.

Myles
03-05-2008, 12:54 PM
Nothing listed here compares to fear factory or static x

Deggy
03-05-2008, 12:56 PM
Static-x is nothing now, compared to there older stuff.

Myles
03-05-2008, 01:26 PM

your mother

Deggy
03-05-2008, 01:55 PM
Nice comeback Myles.

michelle
03-05-2008, 01:56 PM

Even I have a Static-X CD. You can decide which way to take that. (:

Deggy
03-05-2008, 02:08 PM
Which CD, Machine and Wisconsin Death Trip are the best.

michelle
03-05-2008, 02:11 PM
Which CD, Machine and Wisconsin Death Trip are the best.

I can't remember. I don't even know if I opened it or not.

Deggy
03-05-2008, 02:15 PM
Wow, way to go. Who buys a cd and never opens it. When I bought cds every week I played it in the car on the way home.

michelle
03-05-2008, 02:16 PM
Wow, way to go. Who buys a cd and never opens it. When I bought cds every week I played it in the car on the way home.

I do. I tend to buy things and then I forget about them. It's like Christmas when I find shopping bags in my closet or trunk of my car.

Deggy
03-05-2008, 02:18 PM
Haha, I guess that is a good thing. I always just find junk or other useless stuff that i just throw in the trunk. Which reminds me, I should prob ship out the headlights that this guy bought from me that have been in my trunk.

michelle
03-05-2008, 02:19 PM
Probably, ya scammer.

Deggy
03-05-2008, 02:21 PM
Haha, its okay. He knows I plan on shipping them out. I told him I have been busy. He isn't in a rush. I don't scam. I always ship parts out.....eventually...lol

HY35F2T
03-05-2008, 02:53 PM
Haha, I guess that is a good thing. I always just find junk or other useless stuff that i just throw in the trunk. Which reminds me, I should prob ship out the headlights that this guy bought from me that have been in my trunk.

pickardracing jr?:rolleyes:

Deggy
03-05-2008, 02:59 PM
I am actually very good at sending out parts that someone orders from me. In this case I have been very busy this week. I explained to the guy and he understands. I contact people that purchase stuff from me if I have complications getting stuff out proptly. Don't classify me with pickardracing.

HY35F2T
03-05-2008, 03:01 PM
I am actually very good at sending out parts that someone orders from me. In this case I have been very busy this week. I explained to the guy and he understands. I contact people that purchase stuff from me if I have complications getting stuff out proptly. Don't classify me with pickardracing.

hahaha what ever happend to that tool?

Deggy
03-05-2008, 03:12 PM
I think he got the ban hammer...but it got lifted I think...he just doesn't post.

spindler27
03-05-2008, 07:11 PM
ok, this is HY35F2T's brother. I may get my ass kicked for doing this without his permission, but i had to speak up. You're obviously a dumb mother f-cker who doesnt paly guitar, and if you knew anything about it, you would know that the scales "Synister" uses in his solos, once you learn the basis for them, can be played easily. I play guitar for a real f-cking metal band. Not those bullsh-t Dbags that go around dying my hair (i dont care if i spelled that right, this isnt a spelling contest), wearing eye liner/shadow, straightening my hair, wearing girl pants, and sweeping my hair to the side.:chair:

Just because Atreyu has gone away from the screaming doesnt make them good. They've gone pop, and have been metalcore/mallcore=shitty:punch: sellouts.

I'm ok with bullet for my valentine. They've gone more mainstream with their riffs though, obviously they've figured out what sells, and are going with it.

So whichever of you over-developed-cumshots trys to pick on me for grammer or credibility, legally forfeits to retardation.

p.s. Just make it clear, each one of these is NOT real metal. They all are in fact metalcore, do your fuc-ing research, and you would know the truth. Also, you can pick on my grammar, or whatever the hell else you want, but it still doesn't change the facts.

:headbangthank you, now go play the emo violin.:headbang

this is funny actually, because i don't remember where i stated that they were HARDCORE metal, i simply said that they were not emo, but go ahead and try to make an argument out of nothing, anyways, this has gone a little too far for me just stating that i like those 3 bands, but i'd love to see you and your brother at culvers sometime! because you may look like the emo kids with the blood everywhere:D

HY35F2T
03-05-2008, 07:14 PM
this is funny actually, because i don't remember where i stated that they were HARDCORE metal, i simply said that they were not emo, but go ahead and try to make an argument out of nothing, anyways, this has gone a little too far for me just stating that i like those 3 bands, but i'd love to see you and your brother at culvers sometime! because you may look like the emo kids with the blood everywhere:D

:rolf:rolf:rolf ok buddy you know what big man you wanna meet up tonight im free i can be up there in 15mins.

Deggy
03-05-2008, 07:14 PM
Grindcore FTW!

http://www.myspace.com/wakingthecadaver

spindler27
03-05-2008, 07:15 PM
and im the one trying to get my post count up right?:rolf:rolf

haha notice my join date and post count?? guess not

Deggy
03-05-2008, 07:20 PM
You guys do gotta admit, with a name like Bullet For My Valentine, that can be taken as an emo style band name.

And Atreyu was named after a character from the Neverending story.

spindler27
03-05-2008, 08:51 PM
You guys do gotta admit, with a name like Bullet For My Valentine, that can be taken as an emo style band name.

And Atreyu was named after a character from the Neverending story.

thats what actually shocked me because my cousin told me about them a while back and i thought right away it was emo BS

Deggy
03-05-2008, 08:56 PM
Did you know how Atreyu got there name?

spindler27
03-05-2008, 09:06 PM
Did you know how Atreyu got there name?

i've seen the movies, just never put two and two together