PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee Admiral's Game 3/8, NEED ADVICE.....

Car Guy
03-03-2008, 11:11 PM
Would like to go to the Admirals game this Saturday at the Bradley Center. Haven't been down for a game in some time and need some feedback on the best way to purchase tickets/park for the game itself.....

Any input would be much appreciated...!!!

~Justin :thumbsup

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

Silver03SRT
03-04-2008, 08:30 AM
Just buy them at the window.

CobraSnake
03-04-2008, 08:39 AM
I might be able to get you some free tickets. PM if interested I won't know until friday.

Mark

Car Guy
03-04-2008, 09:56 AM
Just buy them at the window.

I want to sit in a certain area and I don't think they'll be around when I get to the window. I could be horribly wrong but when we used to go years ago (almost weekly) we were buying them a week or more in advance for decent seats.....

I might be able to get you some free tickets. PM if interested I won't know until friday.

Check your PM's...!!!

Silver03SRT
03-04-2008, 10:00 AM
Admirals dont even fill the lower section. Their average crowd is 5k to 8K people. If you want 2 tickets in the middle you will be fine. But try to snatch the free tickets up then just move to where you want to sit latter.

Car Guy
03-04-2008, 10:04 AM
Admirals dont even fill the lower section. Their average crowd is 5k to 8K people. If you want 2 tickets in the middle you will be fine. But try to snatch the free tickets up then just move to where you want to sit latter.

WOW, that's about half of what they were seeing in the mid-90's. The section I shoot for is right in the middle of the lower level (length-wise) all the way at the top. NOBODY behind you screwing around and throwing popcorn at you, or spilling beer in your hair.....oh the memories!!!

DirtyMax
03-04-2008, 10:04 AM
Unless there's a concert before/after an Admirals game, you will be able to sit anywhere you want. Parking... pretty easy too but it is a Saturday night so there might be some other "traffic" down there.

Car Guy
03-04-2008, 10:06 AM
Unless there's a concert before/after an Admirals game, you will be able to sit anywhere you want. Parking... pretty easy too but it is a Saturday night so there might be some other "traffic" down there.

Well there is a concert afterwards, forgot aobut that...!!!

Any tips on what parking structure/lot to go to...???

Silver03SRT
03-04-2008, 10:27 AM
Ya i remember back in the day they used to have sell out crowds.

jamest
03-04-2008, 11:14 AM
There is a structure that is 1/2block north of Turner Hall. Not cheap $20 but puts you right across the street from the BC. With the additional saturday night crowd parking on the street is going to be tough.

Korndogg
03-04-2008, 03:34 PM
I always go down there a half hour before gametime and I usually get seats on the glass. If they dont have them then I usually am a couple rows up.