PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know who pi$$ed Bob off?

JohnnyT
09-26-2003, 02:55 PM
So I talked to my buddy Bob last night for the first time in a long while. This guy is a little crazy to begin with but he was just fuming last night about some A-Hole (his term, not mine) that has been gving him $hit from our board. I mean this guy is almost scaring me because he is so pi$$ed about someone on here. Anyway, he drives a Stroked, Big Block Camaro and goes to the 'Grove quite often. Whoever pi$$ed him off, please, whatever you did, APOLOGIZE!!!!

Chris (Prince Valiant), have you talked to him lately? He is really freakin me out!!!!

Valcuda
09-26-2003, 02:59 PM
That would be me.... I did apoligize... We got in a heated discussion on a board called Si vs. All when he told me my car sucked and he watched it run 15's all night at the grove.... When I ran 13's all night....

I have allready apoligized...I don't know what his problem is???

ricky

Silver350
09-26-2003, 03:00 PM
Sorry to hear that your friend is pissed. Its not me and I dont even know of someone registered on here that has a built up big block

Prince Valiant
09-26-2003, 03:43 PM
Yeah rick's the one...we were just having fun with a normal hazing on one of the boards and bob/rick took it a little to far :D...I saw it personally and feel somewhat responsible for letting others flame rick more than they should though...

I don't know...with bob it's sometimes hard to tell if he's joking or not. I bet he is...

Rick, don't worry too much. He does **** like this all the time and then right when he's about to really go at it, he'll say he's busting your balls...

did he really seemed pissed, john?

JohnnyT
09-26-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Prince Valiant

did he really seemed pissed, john?

He was ranting and raving quite a bit. I haven't seen him that worked up in quite a while... :wow

Crawlin
09-26-2003, 04:51 PM
Stick and stones may break my bones, but names will ever hurt me?

do i really need to post the special olympic image?

Hope he's got his undies out da crack now that everything has settled down:Hump

Cryptic
09-26-2003, 04:52 PM
:gay

PARALYZER
09-26-2003, 07:09 PM
Post a link to the original post :D

Prince Valiant
09-26-2003, 07:32 PM
I tried...too bad. It was funny and scary at the same time ;) :goof :D

Valcuda
09-26-2003, 09:36 PM
He was really pissing me off man...... :fire

He kept telling me my girlfriend was checking him out and that he was going to "bang my big tittied girlfriend..."

ricky

Yooformula
09-26-2003, 10:45 PM
"Tito, pass me the tissue"

...tell Bob to have a Coke and a smile and shut the f@ck up:party:

bad2kss
09-28-2003, 12:12 PM
bob get over it over it or drop kick him in the head i like the 2nd choice better but you be your own man lol j/k:flamet

DocDave
09-28-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Silver350
Sorry to hear that your friend is pissed. Its not me and I dont even know of someone registered on here that has a built up big block

What do you mean you don't know... Scott, what do you thinks in my car?