PDA

View Full Version : FS: HID's and Turbo parts

Deggy
03-01-2008, 07:00 PM
Complete H4 HID Kit: $150
(comes with bulbs, all wiring, ballasts, and h4 bulb housings)

- Turbo Smart Ultra Gate W/G: $200 obo
(BRAND NEW, never used, it's 38 mm and has a 7psi spring in it, high flow and high temp)

- Turbo Smart Race Port BOV: $200 obo
(52mm, similar to a TIAL, also NEW, with 2.5" piping and flange)

rally_scort
03-04-2008, 07:23 PM
ha, so now nick has you selling his shit for him, what a classic move :chair:

LIZMO
03-04-2008, 09:24 PM
are the hid's from like street attack?

Flicktitty
03-04-2008, 11:05 PM
ha, so now nick has you selling his shit for him, what a classic move :chair:

if thats true i wouldn't piss on that guy if his guts were on fire.

rally_scort
03-05-2008, 06:22 PM
if thats true i wouldn't piss on that guy if his guts were on fire.

true it is, he called me asking me to try and unload his crap for him :rolleyes:

Deggy
03-05-2008, 06:26 PM
I know guys don't like Nick anymore. But I am not one to hold grudges with people for any reason, even if you fvcked me over...I just don't forget that it happened. I was willing to give the guy another chance after a apology for what he said/did to me. So idk...He asked me to throw these up on a few boards i am on...So i did.

Flicktitty
03-05-2008, 11:24 PM
I know guys don't like Nick anymore. But I am not one to hold grudges with people for any reason, even if you fvcked me over...I just don't forget that it happened. I was willing to give the guy another chance after a apology for what he said/did to me. So idk...He asked me to throw these up on a few boards i am on...So i did.

I was that way a couple years ago, but i learned that low life ****s that screw a "friend" over once will do it again. So if there worth making me look bad or jepordize a friendship over screwing with me then theres no reason to be a friend.