PDA

View Full Version : local storage sheds

rally_scort
02-28-2008, 01:42 PM
Im bringing home my new project this weekend, and im looking for a decent place to work/store it till spring.Im only goin to need enough room to drop a motor in the car, and just little stuff, so it doesnt have to be huge.I know theres a bunch of places in waukesha, but they frown upon working on cars in most of them.Anybody have/own storage that wouldnt mind me working on the car as long as i keep it clean?

Flicktitty
02-28-2008, 01:47 PM
contact Pork, i know he rents out a part of a shed. might be of some assistance.

Slow Joe
02-28-2008, 01:56 PM
Green Acres in Lannon...

Power, as big as you need it, and he don't care even if you make a little bit of a mess (I know I did :rolf)

Who knows if he's got anything that's open though... Normally he fills up in the winter...

rally_scort
02-28-2008, 01:57 PM
Green Acres in Lannon...

Power, as big as you need it, and he don't care even if you make a little bit of a mess (I know I did :rolf)

Who knows if he's got anything that's open though... Normally he fills up in the winter...

worse comes to worse, i could keep it in a shed here in town till he had an opening.Where abouts in lannon is it?

Slow Joe
02-28-2008, 01:59 PM
Main street, right before the "four corners" I can't remember the exact cross road...

It's right up the road from Lannon Auto... By the repair/body shop... I'll get the exact address in a bit when I can find his card...

Edit:

Green Acres Self Storage
W196 N7580 Becker Drive
Lannon, WI 53046

262-255-3443 -- Terry or Tom

rally_scort
02-28-2008, 02:00 PM
Main street, right before the "four corners" I can't remember the exact cross road...

It's right up the road from Lannon Auto... By the repair/body shop... I'll get the exact address in a bit when I can find his card...

if im thinking of the right place, its right by the irish bar and the hardware store, correct?

Slow Joe
02-28-2008, 02:04 PM
if im thinking of the right place, its right by the irish bar and the hardware store, correct?

There's a hardware store?? :goof That woulda been really conveinent...

I don't think you're thinking of the right place... Unless the hardware store is new... It's near a bar though... :rolf Right up the road from the corner with the Dugout and another bar... East of that off of Main Street...

rally_scort
02-28-2008, 02:07 PM
There's a hardware store?? :goof That woulda been really conveinent...

I don't think you're thinking of the right place... Unless the hardware store is new... It's near a bar though... :rolf Right up the road from the corner with the Dugout and another bar... East of that off of Main Street...

alright, ill check it out.Thanks :thumbsup

70 cutlass 442
02-28-2008, 02:54 PM
no hardware store there, its 1/2 milw west of menomonee ave on hwy 74

Slow Joe
02-28-2008, 03:09 PM
no hardware store there, its 1/2 milw west of menomonee ave on hwy 74

Ah yes, better directions... Me FTL on directions...

pOrk
02-28-2008, 04:51 PM
The place I rent is 150 a month, you get a 10 by 20 stall and use of the heat, electric, air copressor, car lift, etc etc. Also your own key and alarm code. Located in New Berlin.

lasttimearound
02-28-2008, 04:52 PM
pork, where in new berlin?

SmokinRAM114
02-28-2008, 05:25 PM
Im bringing home my new project this weekend, and im looking for a decent place to work/store it till spring.Im only goin to need enough room to drop a motor in the car, and just little stuff, so it doesnt have to be huge.I know theres a bunch of places in waukesha, but they frown upon working on cars in most of them.Anybody have/own storage that wouldnt mind me working on the car as long as i keep it clean?

clint that place down the road from my house he dont give a shit wat goes on there u should no that:rolf i dont know the number and last i heard is the number on the building is dead.(was looking to store my truck) but i know all them guys that rent there and could get the number for u if its still dead.

rally_scort
02-28-2008, 06:12 PM
clint that place down the road from my house he dont give a shit wat goes on there u should no that:rolf i dont know the number and last i heard is the number on the building is dead.(was looking to store my truck) but i know all them guys that rent there and could get the number for u if its still dead.

doesnt the mud militia guys own those sheds? yah i remember lots of good times at that shed, some of which might deter me from keeping a decent car/truck there for long :durr

rally_scort
02-28-2008, 06:14 PM
The place I rent is 150 a month, you get a 10 by 20 stall and use of the heat, electric, air copressor, car lift, etc etc. Also your own key and alarm code. Located in New Berlin.

this sounds like what im looking for.Just a few questions.Is it pull in-pull out, meaning a door on each side, or just one door? Is the temp specific for each shed or is it mutually controlled? Is there any drains in the floor? None of that stuff matters much, but its nice to know.Can you pm me some contact info on the storage, and ill see what happens.

SmokinRAM114
02-28-2008, 09:28 PM
doesnt the mud militia guys own those sheds? yah i remember lots of good times at that shed, some of which might deter me from keeping a decent car/truck there for long :durr

haha they had the whole upper shed until the dude that owns it found out they were paying for one unit and had 8 guys there for 5 years in the whole upper(wasnt divided):durr they all built houses with own garages. so most are gone now. the lower units are divided with 10ft doors and id say about 2-3 cars deep.