PDA

View Full Version : Talk of Ghost on Fullsize Chevy

Silver350
09-23-2003, 04:22 PM
Talk about some freaky things Read the stories first then look at this picture. I read this at work and it scared the sh*t out of me

http://www.fullsizechevy.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78367

http://www.top-greetings.com/art/400/ghost.gif

Milw96Cobra
09-23-2003, 04:30 PM
*sigh*

Weren't these things like old like over a year ago?

Silver350
09-23-2003, 04:33 PM
*lifts his leg and Farts*

Could of been. Don't know don't really care. I saw it and thought it was cool and figure I would share Just like the movement of my bowels moments ago. Now I have to relocate. *waves his hand in front of his face*

BAD LS1
09-23-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Milw96Cobra
*sigh*

Weren't these things like old like over a year ago?

Wow such haste!!!

JohnnyT
09-23-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by BADDLS1SS
Wow such haste!!!

Guys with 12 second cars are always hasty... :shades

BAD LS1
09-23-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by 2KSS-4027

:rolf

Comedy!!!!!

Prince Valiant
09-23-2003, 04:58 PM
Holy ****...

My coworkers are laughing at me, cuz I just about fell out of my chair when I saw it :goof that's the first thing I've ever seen that

too funny.

BAD LS1
09-23-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Prince Valiant
Holy ****...

My coworkers are laughing at me, cuz I just about fell out of my chair when I saw it :goof that's the first thing I've ever seen that

too funny.

Me too i just about pissed my self laughing when i saw that ;)

Crawlin
09-23-2003, 07:21 PM

Guys with 13 second cars are just slow

Now awaiting for the, "guys with broke cars are........" :)

Knyghtmare
09-23-2003, 10:44 PM
Damn, I knew what to expect and it still got me. I thought that was pretty cool. The one that the whole image changes and it makes a loud scream noise is the stupid one.

There is a ghost around here where I live. Its of a man that was ghored by a bull in his barn. I have been there, the walls still have the stains. There is the a ghost they call the "Lantern man" too, I have heard freaky stories.

My father when he was 18 got into a car accident and his best friend was killed. He told me once that he was in my granfathers garage one night workin on a car and in the corner of his eye he believes that he saw him standing there watching him with a look on his face like "Your still working on these old cars are ya?". I cant help but believe it because it gives me legitimate chills just talking about it. I think he watches over my father.

Al
09-24-2003, 03:42 AM
How about mary booth in germantown. Anyone ever go there only to be chased out by the ownwers of the property or get caught by the cops???

BAD LS1
09-24-2003, 04:32 PM

John,

I heard guys with 14 second cars are really hasty:devil

jbiscuit
09-24-2003, 04:52 PM
there is an old ratty house in the ghetto of Racine that we had heard was haunted so we went there back when I was like 16 and it was about 1am....we wandered into the house through a boarded up window that the plywood had been pried back. We got in the house and began wandering up the stairs only to all damn near **** our pants when a cat jumped out in the complete darkness from the banister onto the floor not more than 10 feet in front of us....I dont' think there were ghosts there but I know there are scary cats that live there.

The above "stare at the picture" didn't get me...our network froze up for a second when she was mid-spooking so I just sat and stared at here then for a few moments.:shades :yawn:

jbiscuit
09-24-2003, 04:53 PM
Oh and guys with 14 second cars are jerks....John is one of those guys with his 14.8 second SS....:nutkick