PDA

View Full Version : Train horn project finally underway :)

pOrk
02-24-2008, 09:40 PM
Been working on it for some time now, I had the laser guys at work cut out a piece to mount my horns to and I made some brackets to hang my compressors on my brake press. Got them back from the powder paint line, the gloss black we spray at work looks almost as good as paint. Heres a photo, hopefully will have more to share tomorrow or tuesday when I get my 5 gallon stainless tank mounted under the cab and the horns plumbed up. I'm using the Horn Blasters train horns purchased from Suicidedoors, 2 ViAir 380 compressors, the 5 gal stainless tank, smc 1/4" valve and smc water traps / fittings.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r87/thegreenpOrk/03%20GMC/compressorsmounted.jpg

HY35F2T
02-24-2008, 09:46 PM
whats this going in?

pw_cc_runner
02-24-2008, 09:46 PM
DUDE! That is amazing, so those are actual train horns? That shit is going to be loud. :thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
02-24-2008, 09:51 PM
ohhhh GOD...culver won't be the same again.....

Lash
02-24-2008, 09:54 PM
I sooooooo wanna do this on my truck. I've been thinking about it for a while now.

How much is it gonna run you for the whole set-up?

badass88gt
02-24-2008, 10:03 PM
My cousin's husband has train horns on his truck in Florida. Talk about loud....

whitehatch
02-24-2008, 10:11 PM
didnt you have these on your impala also? or at least one of your previous cars, i thought you did.

Poncho
02-24-2008, 10:14 PM
HIDs are gay but this is cool? Wow. Just wow.

Flicktitty
02-24-2008, 10:16 PM
:thumbsup I can't wait this is gonna be sick. how much does it cost to do this?
ohhhh GOD...culver won't be the same again.....

GTSLOW
02-24-2008, 10:26 PM
Awesome Eric! I was thinking of getting a small Hella 2horn kit for my jeep.

slickwilly
02-24-2008, 10:27 PM
LOL

michelle
02-24-2008, 10:28 PM
What's the point of them?

A kid with a SHO installed some. He annoyed a few people at Culver's, that is for sure. Seems like a waste of money to me.

fly5150
02-24-2008, 10:44 PM
What's the point of them?

A kid with a SHO installed some. He annoyed a few people at Culver's, that is for sure. Seems like a waste of money to me.

You have never had them on your vehicle. We put a set of the imitation train horns on my brothers truck. I have never had so much fun scaring people in my life. Good times. I am looking at some original 5 chime horns for my next purchase. Those are almost twice as loud as the ones he is putting on. :)

lordairgtar
02-24-2008, 10:52 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1182465303561856303&q=hornblasters&total=197&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
Too damn cool.:devil:devil:devil:devil:devil:devil:devil:de vil:devil:devil

LIL EVO
02-24-2008, 11:03 PM
I take it youve never heard of hornblasters

http://www.hornblasters.com/

Reason alone to get it

885.0stang
02-24-2008, 11:05 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1182465303561856303&q=hornblasters&total=197&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

that guy has some HUGE BALLS to do that to the cop. WOW

GRAMPS SS
02-24-2008, 11:08 PM
you all know ...eric does love his train horns....my ears are still ringing from the blasts from his black impalas train horn......way to go eric......can't wait to hear the truck sneaking up behind me....

Slow Joe
02-24-2008, 11:21 PM
Sounds like a cool idea, but personally I wouldn't spend the money on it...

Furthest I'd go was my $15 Air Horn on my F150 from JC Whitney, and that's only cause the horn on that was broken..

OxmanWI
02-24-2008, 11:22 PM
How much is the ticket when the police pull you over?

Slow Joe
02-24-2008, 11:24 PM
How much is the ticket when the police pull you over?

Well, I'm sure it'd be a disturbing the peace, along with something else... My guess is not cheap... :rolf

Cutlass Queen
02-24-2008, 11:27 PM

That vid is hilarous....would have loved to see the cops reaction though lol

OxmanWI
02-24-2008, 11:32 PM
Well, I'm sure it'd be a disturbing the peace, along with something else... My guess is not cheap... :rolf

That's what I was thinking too...

Don't get me wrong I like to have my fun, but for a price?

pOrk
02-24-2008, 11:37 PM
Is this a forum filled with 80 year old grandmothers who do nothing but worry about getting in trouble? Give me a break, window tint is illegal too I guess I'm really a rebel for having both!

I have less then 300 into my horn setup, and it will double as an on board air supply for regulating tire pressure at the track when I attempt a few track days with my gsxr 1000 as well as running air tools when I'm doing road side repairs.

I wouldn't spend money on a set of Crager wheels or a 15 year old ford tauras either, its all about what you enjoy and not everything you do people will love/hate. Thats one thing about the automotive industry I love, theres fox bodys that go fast and donks on 26's. I like train horns, and I can't take my money with me when I die so what the hell?

I had train horns in my s10, grand prix, impala, and now my Sierra :) I was only pulled over once for using the horns, and I was asked not to use them after 9 pm in the city of Hales Corners after being politely scolded.

pOrk
02-24-2008, 11:42 PM
DUDE! That is amazing, so those are actual train horns? That shit is going to be loud. :thumbsup

The train horns I'm looking for cost over 2 grand new, hoping I can score a set from a rail yard for a few bucks and refurb them :thumbsup

I'm using simulators, manufactured by hornblasters.com

http://www.suicidedoors.com/images/products/4-PCTrainHornKit.jpg

This is the truck they are going in:

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r87/thegreenpOrk/03%20GMC/sideshot.jpg

kornholio788
02-24-2008, 11:51 PM
Your gay, your dog is gay, your sister is gay, your truck is gay, you are gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay.

My compressors are much faster!!

*runs* haha

pOrk
02-24-2008, 11:52 PM
I don't have a dog, or a sister. Get out of here ricer.

Your comps $ X 3 of my comps, I win.

BadAzzGTA89
02-25-2008, 08:47 AM
I say it is a pretty good idea to have those compressors on there for doing like you said as far as tools and tires and the horns are just pressure relief:thumbsup

DurtyKurty
02-25-2008, 08:50 AM
I like the train horns.

Windsors 03 Cobra
02-25-2008, 10:09 AM
I like the train horn's as well.
I would buy some if I could afford them, sadly I need many, many other things before the train horns.

SmokinRAM114
02-25-2008, 11:20 AM
everytime i see ur truck i just cant justify you driving it. lol its badass

i want train horns!!! iv been looking at a hornblasters setup for some time now.

SmokinRAM114
02-25-2008, 11:24 AM
i want this setup

http://www.hornblasters.com/products/details.php?item=HB4H15GCC

Cryptic
02-25-2008, 01:12 PM

no sh!t hey... How is this money well spent? Funny the first day you scare the sh!t out of some people.

I guess I'd rather spend the extra 2G in stereo. How about a new plow, you were nickel and dime'n the idea of adding a plow to the truck earlier.

Car Guy
02-25-2008, 01:52 PM
Is this a forum filled with 80 year old grandmothers who do nothing but worry about getting in trouble? Give me a break, window tint is illegal too I guess I'm really a rebel for having both!

I wouldn't spend money on a set of Crager wheels or a 15 year old ford tauras either, its all about what you enjoy and not everything you do people will love/hate. Thats one thing about the automotive industry I love, theres fox bodys that go fast and donks on 26's. I like train horns, and I can't take my money with me when I die so what the hell?

I have a new found respect for you because of this, and especially with the Ford Taurus comment. I think Michelle (and many others) can also relate to the amazement that unknowing people look at you with when you tell them that you have this really fast/great handling car.....and it's a (OLDER than) 15 year Ford Taurus. The fact that the SHO drive train is what makes the car is overlooked by the fact that it's still a Ford Taurus, and an 'old' one on top of it. If you enjoy something you enjoy something. That's how I deal with the fact that I'm obsessed with the SHO Taurus in general, and ironically I'm the same way about the train horns. I think they're the best thing since sliced bread and will have them (or real ones!) on my new project when I get it....

I THINK IT'S PRICELESS WHEN SOMEONE CUTS YOU OFF ON THE INTERSTATE AND YOU THEN GET TO WATCH THE A**HOLE WHO DID IT JUMP OUT OF HIS SEAT LIKE A LITTLE SISSY WHEN YOU LAY ON THE 'HORNS'. The ideal car would be a small Kia or anything sub-compact, nobody would see it coming and they wouldn't even assume it was you because of them being somewhat temporarily deaf....:rolf

I would like to see them when you get them done.....

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

Breecher_7
02-25-2008, 02:42 PM
Train Horns?

Why? Just...WHY???? Is it really worth the money? Along with the 4x4 you are turing into a hick, whats next? Confederate Flag?

CannotPost
02-25-2008, 03:04 PM
I have a new found respect for you because of this, and especially with the Ford Taurus comment. I think Michelle (and many others) can also relate to the amazement that unknowing people look at you with when you tell them that you have this really fast/great handling car.....and it's a (OLDER than) 15 year Ford Taurus. The fact that the SHO drive train is what makes the car is overlooked by the fact that it's still a Ford Taurus, and an 'old' one on top of it. If you enjoy something you enjoy something. That's how I deal with the fact that I'm obsessed with the SHO Taurus in general, and ironically I'm the same way about the train horns. I think they're the best thing since sliced bread and will have them (or real ones!) on my new project when I get it....

I THINK IT'S PRICELESS WHEN SOMEONE CUTS YOU OFF ON THE INTERSTATE AND YOU THEN GET TO WATCH THE A**HOLE WHO DID IT JUMP OUT OF HIS SEAT LIKE A LITTLE SISSY WHEN YOU LAY ON THE 'HORNS'. The ideal car would be a small Kia or anything sub-compact, nobody would see it coming and they wouldn't even assume it was you because of them being somewhat temporarily deaf....:rolf

:confused:confused:confused Wha?? :confused:confused "when you tell them that you have this really fast/great handling car.....and it's a (OLDER than) 15 year Ford Taurus."

Hold on, I know the SHO motor is sorta cool in a 15yr old Taurus kinda way but.... great handling??? Seriously???? great handling???

Car Guy
02-25-2008, 03:17 PM
:confused:confused:confused Wha?? :confused:confused "when you tell them that you have this really fast/great handling car.....and it's a (OLDER than) 15 year Ford Taurus."

Hold on, I know the SHO motor is sorta cool in a 15yr old Taurus kinda way but.... great handling??? Seriously???? great handling???

I was referring to one that has had suspension upgrades. In stock original factory form they were very decent but you'd be quite surprised how well they handle with a few upgraded suspension parts. Don't know if it's brand new EVO/STI great but it's definitely nothing to sneeze at.....

Here's one for sale that has pretty much everything done to it ===> http://webpages.charter.net/shoguy_2000/1995_SHO.htm

CannotPost
02-25-2008, 04:11 PM
I was referring to one that has had suspension upgrades. In stock original factory form they were very decent but you'd be quite surprised how well they handle with a few upgraded suspension parts. Don't know if it's brand new EVO/STI great but it's definitely nothing to sneeze at.....

Here's one for sale that has pretty much everything done to it ===> http://webpages.charter.net/shoguy_2000/1995_SHO.htm

Thats pretty neat, but any car I guess has "great handling pontential" if you re-do everything....

I guess I felt a more reasonable statemant would be "Great handling as far as 15 year old ford sedans are concerned."

Car Guy
02-25-2008, 04:18 PM
I guess I felt a more reasonable statemant would be "Great handling as far as 15 year old ford sedans are concerned."

Agreed.....

Poncho
02-25-2008, 08:21 PM
I'd glady pit a 15 year old GTP against a 15 year old Taurus.. Handling wise, both get upgrades.

Don't mind me w/ addco sways, lowering springs, and a swapped out monoleaf, nevermind that a Gen 1 W-Body can easily fit 275/40R17's on all four corners, w/ no mods, maybe bigger.

CPonyGo
02-25-2008, 09:18 PM
I am still laughing at the vid...can hardly wait to see/hear them...lol

Cryptic
02-25-2008, 09:52 PM
I aint saying that lighting someone up after they cut me off wouldn't bring me an ear to ear smile. I just think the price tag is crazy

Car Guy
02-25-2008, 10:10 PM
I aint saying that lighting someone up after they cut me off wouldn't bring me an ear to ear smile. I just think the price tag is crazy

What's $$$ if you enjoy something, that is why I called it priceless.....:devil

pOrk
02-25-2008, 10:19 PM
i want this setup

http://www.hornblasters.com/products/details.php?item=HB4H15GCC

Thats a good price, same horns as I am using so if you want to hear them let me know :thumbsup

no sh!t hey... How is this money well spent? Funny the first day you scare the sh!t out of some people.

I guess I'd rather spend the extra 2G in stereo. How about a new plow, you were nickel and dime'n the idea of adding a plow to the truck earlier.

I'm still thinking about getting a plow, does it matter? I don't think I want to spend 4 grand on something I likely wont use as much as I want to. Its rare for us to get this much snow. Where did I say it was money well spent?

I don't like HID's, I don't like getting blinded by them and wouldn't want to do it to someone else.

I tend to be judgmental sometimes about stuff I don't like, but gotta setp back and realize it ain't yours and the person that owns it is loving it so why piss in their cheerios right? I think the Maroon one looks cool with the black wheels, but I wouldn't do it just because it ain't my cup o tea.

I always envisioned a ford fiesta or a geo metro with the train horns, how fun would that be:headbang

pOrk
02-25-2008, 10:21 PM
Andy, are you married? The ring on your wifes finger, how much did it cost? Now THAT is crazy, for a rock that was found by someone making a few bucks a week. Stuff is worth what people will pay for it. Some will think its fair, others way over priced. But for some of us, its worth EVERY penny and then some when you scare the balls out of teeny bopper and his girlie while he is making a terribly illegal lane change while texting drinking his trendy star bucks and getting road head all at the same time while traveling 75 in a 55.

pOrk
02-25-2008, 10:32 PM
Train Horns?

Why? Just...WHY???? Is it really worth the money? Along with the 4x4 you are turing into a hick, whats next? Confederate Flag?

Worth the money? You want to talk about being worth the money? Didn't you just lose 20 grand on the truck you just traded in?

Yup, I'm a hick. I am going to start chewing tobacco and wearing spurs on my cowboy boots :alcoholic

Breecher_7
02-26-2008, 01:24 AM
Worth the money? You want to talk about being worth the money? Didn't you just lose 20 grand on the truck you just traded in?

Yup, I'm a hick. I am going to start chewing tobacco and wearing spurs on my cowboy boots :alcoholic

lost about 4 grand on it actually.....

It was a sarcastic comment.

Al
02-26-2008, 09:09 AM

Don't forget the belt buckle!

I'm 4 Train Horn! Sometimes you need to scare the slow movers out of the way.

Cryptic
02-26-2008, 10:22 AM
Andy, are you married?

:rolf I hope you aint talking to me. I sure as hell aint married. :rolf

pOrk
02-26-2008, 12:58 PM
Tank and valve all plumbed up ready to be mounted:

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r87/thegreenpOrk/03%20GMC/tankplumbed.jpg

Gauge, just plumbed up the back side but still waiting on my dual gauge pod to arrive:

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r87/thegreenpOrk/03%20GMC/gauge.jpg

The truck is all wired up and ready to go, everything will be plug and play once its mounted minus plumbing the compressors to the tank, tank to valve, and valve to horns.

Flicktitty
02-26-2008, 01:06 PM

:rolf:rolf good mental image there. Pork walking into culvers with a cowboy hat, cowboy boots, lol

ND4SPD
02-26-2008, 02:19 PM
That's pretty hilarious... I would probably end up in jail the first day I had them on my vehicle. However, you need to really be careful with those things cuz you can seriously f' up people's hearing if they're too close.

Syclone0044
02-26-2008, 10:21 PM
I know a local guy (not on this board but some board members do know him) who had a smaller 'train horn' setup on his truck, and it was pretty cool.

Then he got serious and upgraded to a mega unit from Hornblasters, and holy shit it's the loudest I've ever heard by far. You can easily hear it miles away (we tested). It honest to goodness sounds identical to a real diesel locomotive. When he hits it, you can feel the ground shake and your whole body vibrates.

Pork if yours is anything like my friends, it should be a killer rig!!

pOrk
02-27-2008, 12:27 AM
I loved it in my impala, hopefully I can aim the horns to the ground. When they face the ground they sound super loud within 500 feet, and the sound travels pretty far.

:)

Got the tank mounted today, and of course I had gray etch primer and no black to cover it. Here it is test fit, still need to POR 15 the sumbitch. I welded two stainless bolts into holes in two flat pieces of steel and welded those to the floor brace to mount the tank. Its located under the drivers side rear seat between the frame rail and the drive shaft.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r87/thegreenpOrk/03%20GMC/tankmounted.jpg

My wiring abilities have greatly improved since I did the impala ( thank good ness ) and I got some help from a friend of mine to help find the wires in the steering column. All I have to do now interior wise is mount the switches in the cab, run the gauge line and mount the gauge / pod. Wired for two switches, one to turn the compressors on/off ( wired through ignition so if I forget, it wont kill the battery if it develops a leak over time ) and the other to switch between the stock horn and the train horn.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r87/thegreenpOrk/03%20GMC/wiredup.jpg

pOrk
02-27-2008, 12:28 AM
The jumper is so the stock horn works until I get a switch and then get it mounted.

LIZMO
02-27-2008, 12:30 AM
looking good, can't wait to hear them.

pOrk
03-27-2008, 01:48 PM
Valve mounted under the hood:

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r87/thegreenpOrk/03%20GMC/hornvalve.jpg

Gauges mounted to A-Pillar temporary, I will be getting the single piece a pillar plastic sooner or later.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r87/thegreenpOrk/03%20GMC/gauges.jpg

Compressors plumbed up to tank, Advanced Hydraulics built me a 4000 PSI leader hose to connect compressors to tank that is 5 feet long. They were out of 2000 PSI hose which is the lightest they carry. 50 bucks to a 5 foot chunk 3/8" ID with 3/8" pipe thread on both ends.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r87/thegreenpOrk/03%20GMC/finalplumbing.jpg

Compressors mounted between the frame and bedside, they are on hangers that I built and powdercoated at work and they bolt to the bottom of the bed. The Line-x really helps dampen the noise and the comps are hardly even heard inside the cab.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r87/thegreenpOrk/03%20GMC/compressorsmountedtotruck.jpg

One problem I am having with the wiring though is I have the green horn wire run to the center of a 3 way switch, on off on. One on is wired to the factory horn off is off and the second on is wired to the smc valve under the hood. I am not getting power to the valve when the horn is depressed, and I can't seem to figure out what the problem is. The horn is a ground system, BUT when you press the horn that grounds the horn relay which then connects juice to the factory horn so it SHOULD work with the valve. I originally figured it wasn't getting enough power to flip BUT when I put a test light on the valve wire I get nothing. Any ideas?

Slow Joe
03-27-2008, 01:57 PM
Instead of a test light, use a meter and see how much power you're actually gettin... :thumbsup

pOrk
03-27-2008, 02:00 PM
Test light isn't coming on at all, and I can't seem to find my test meter.

fivonut
03-28-2008, 01:40 AM
This summer I hope to be installing these in my superduty

http://hosting.kyozou.com/siege/vid/kong2sample1.mpg

STANMAN
03-28-2008, 10:54 PM
I have less then 300 into my horn setup, and it will double as an on board air supply for regulating tire pressure at the track when I attempt a few track days with my gsxr 1000 as well as running air tools when I'm doing road side repairs.

I had train horns in my s10, grand prix, impala, and now my Sierra :) I was only pulled over once for using the horns, and I was asked not to use them after 9 pm in the city of Hales Corners after being politely scolded.

This was the exact same thing I was thinking last year about a certain someone. Are you not the same person that chastized Slo Joe and I for "endangering your life" when we raced up on HWY, even though neither of us went over the speed limit, or even spun our tires? But yet blowing an air horn on an unknowing driver is SAFE???

Now I know why your screen name is pork, because you sir, are a sausage.

pOrk
03-29-2008, 09:55 AM
This was the exact same thing I was thinking last year about a certain someone. Are you not the same person that chastized Slo Joe and I for "endangering your life" when we raced up on HWY, even though neither of us went over the speed limit, or even spun our tires? But yet blowing an air horn on an unknowing driver is SAFE???

Now I know why your screen name is pork, because you sir, are a sausage.

Street racing is stupid, immature, unsafe, and retarded. Joe admit it was stupid, and so did you bu here you go whining about the same old shit. If I blow my horns a anothr driver it was because they were doing something dumb , didnt see me and damn near hit me, or to perhaps prevet an accident. Funny how that is the ttal ******* opposite of street racing, especially on one of the most publically traveled roads in the area ( and as you found out the dumbass way the heaviest patroled roadway)

If you were so innocent then why were you pulled over and cited?

STANMAN
03-29-2008, 10:51 AM
Street racing is stupid, immature, unsafe, and retarded. Joe admit it was stupid, and so did you bu here you go whining about the same old shit. If I blow my horns a anothr driver it was because they were doing something dumb , didnt see me and damn near hit me, or to perhaps prevet an accident. Funny how that is the ttal ******* opposite of street racing, especially on one of the most publically traveled roads in the area ( and as you found out the dumbass way the heaviest patroled roadway)

If you were so innocent then why were you pulled over and cited?

I was pulled over and cited for drag racing, I thought I made that clear???? It wasn't reckless driving. Where do you see my proclaim my innocence? Oh, that's right, I never did! Why? It's illegal, kinda like putting a train horn on your car. Double standards FTW. Remember kids, it's only illegal when you get caught!

michelle
03-29-2008, 11:08 AM
Bob there is no point in fighting with Pork. Everything he says and does is great and everybody else is wrong and stupid.

Mr Twigbert
03-29-2008, 11:11 AM
I'm not about to read all 4 pages but based on the quote STANMAN just listed I'd say Pork isn't doing it 'just' for people who cut him off..

Hes doing it because he wants to be like the guys on hornblasters.com

Street racing or driving around w/ a train horn scaring people.. Both are illegal in one form or another.. But to say that street racing is immature and retarding is like a pot calling the kettle black..

Pork, do you honestly believe driving around and blowing a train horn is not "immature and retarded"?

Not really trying to teabag you here but you're talking out your ass IMO...

pOrk
03-29-2008, 02:11 PM
I'm not about to read all 4 pages but based on the quote STANMAN just listed I'd say Pork isn't doing it 'just' for people who cut him off..

Hes doing it because he wants to be like the guys on hornblasters.com

Street racing or driving around w/ a train horn scaring people.. Both are illegal in one form or another.. But to say that street racing is immature and retarding is like a pot calling the kettle black..

Pork, do you honestly believe driving around and blowing a train horn is not "immature and retarded"?

Not really trying to teabag you here but you're talking out your ass IMO...

Read the first 3 pges its about my install stanman just chimed in to say how cool he is at his age still street races on hwy 100. If you see my driving around with my 9 mpg truck scaring ppl so i can e like someone on a website then fell free to say whatever you please.
Is it nescessary to have loud horns? No but id lke my horn to b heardif i am hittng it when i get cut off or nead to attempt to avoid an accident. I drive about 35000 miles a year on the nterstate alone delivering motorcycles cars and whatever other job i book and its fairly important to me to be heard when i need to be heard. I am also using the ar for onboard tooling th horns were an add on :) . Cry about it.

Hey michelle why dont you go back to the other foum and talk about sex and naked photos since thats all you ever seem to contribute to the forum.

I have illegal window tint too, you forgot to mention that. I also drive wih my foglights on when its not foggy, which is also illegal. Do a search for train horn deaths and street racing deaths, then we can see how similar the two of them are.

mrz28M6
03-29-2008, 02:12 PM
on another note, those videos were hillarious!!

pOrk
03-29-2008, 02:13 PM
wow lots of typos my bad im on my phone

pOrk
03-29-2008, 02:15 PM
I was pulled over and cited for drag racing, I thought I made that clear???? It wasn't reckless driving. Where do you see my proclaim my innocence? Oh, that's right, I never did! Why? It's illegal, kinda like putting a train horn on your car. Double standards FTW. Remember kids, it's only illegal when you get caught!

Installing train hrons is not illegal, using the off of the interstate in a fashion other to warn others of an emergency is. Nice try though

STANMAN
03-29-2008, 03:38 PM
Installing train hrons is not illegal, using the off of the interstate in a fashion other to warn others of an emergency is. Nice try though

Don't worry Sausage, we all know that you're perfect and would never dream of doing anything illegal. Ever. I am starting to think that you just may be the 2nd coming you're so perfect. Is there an alter somewhere so I can worship you properly?

946speedz
03-29-2008, 04:51 PM
i like turkey sausages, they are delicious and good for you.....also have you seen the sausage races at the brewers game? hilarious........

pOrk
03-29-2008, 05:42 PM
saw those guys downtown last fall going in and out of the bars on north ave funnier on the street i assue you

i like turkey sausages, they are delicious and good for you.....also have you seen the sausage races at the brewers game? hilarious........

michelle
03-29-2008, 06:11 PM
Hey michelle why dont you go back to the other foum and talk about sex and naked photos since thats all you ever seem to contribute to the forum.

Thanks for the suggestion! (:

FBPwon
03-29-2008, 06:21 PM
How cool! I've got to invest in this. :headbang

88Nightmare
03-29-2008, 06:21 PM
pork having train horns is no more illegal then me having amber warning lights on my truck. if he is driving around using them to scare people then yes thats illegal. disturbing the peace and disorderly conduct. ;)

946speedz
03-29-2008, 06:59 PM
i guess we should all stop smoking crack since that is illegal too(last time i checked)

pOrk
03-29-2008, 07:12 PM
^ Says who?

GRAMPS SS
03-29-2008, 07:20 PM
PORK............love the horns.....funny as hell at culvers when the tools were there......what ever happened to freedom of expression.....Pork is just expressing his love for trains....:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :thumbsup

UnderPSI
03-29-2008, 07:30 PM
I think it's hilarious. I am putting regular air horns on my truck when I get my compressor set up on board. One of my horns is burned out right now so I just have the high tone one working now. Sounds like a little car when I beep.

It's really funny when you blow the horns back at a train when it's crossing.

pOrk
03-29-2008, 07:33 PM
! HAHAHA ^ I know exactly what your talking about, I unplugged one of my horns in the truck so I could hear the valve when I was testing and the high pitch horn was still hooked up. That horn is ridiculous by itself

Heat Seeker WS6
03-30-2008, 01:46 PM
Awesome Eric!
:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

STANMAN
03-30-2008, 04:05 PM
PORK............love the horns.....funny as hell at culvers when the tools were there......what ever happened to freedom of expression.....Pork is just expressing his love for trains....:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :thumbsup

You're getting senile Wayne. Read a few posts up, Sausage would NEVER use his totally legal horns in this illegal manner.

88Nightmare
03-30-2008, 04:06 PM
so bob, apparently whatever you are saying is right? I believe you said that to pork, but this is the vibe im gettin from your posts in this thread

946speedz
03-30-2008, 05:52 PM
stanman has a personal vendetta against pork it seems........perhaps he has a crush on him and is to afraid of rejection.......

T-Bag
03-30-2008, 07:12 PM
Train horns are cool and there are a lot of whiny bitches here

I hope you fags get horned

pOrk
03-31-2008, 12:59 AM
^ HAHAHA!

Stanman is so cool.

STANMAN
03-31-2008, 01:32 PM
The nutswinging is heavy in this thread.

For those who missed last years fiasco, here's a crib note version:

Slo Joe and I "raced" (if you can call never going over the speed limit a race) up on HWY last year, with Pork in a lane next to ours (he turned off BTW). He saw us get pulled over, and immediatly posted on the forum that he hoped we got cited, as we "put his life in danger". Never mind that we never even so much as peeled out, or went over the speed limit. Hilarity insued as Pork "the second coming of Christ who would never DARE do anything illegal" blasted us for everything under the sun. SOOOOOO when I see him posting up about something such as this, I though I would comment. Nothing more, nothing less.

STANMAN
03-31-2008, 01:33 PM
so bob, apparently whatever you are saying is right? I believe you said that to pork, but this is the vibe im gettin from your posts in this thread

And no Mike, whatever I say is wrong, especially on this site. You should know that by now!!!

88Nightmare
03-31-2008, 01:40 PM
well of course everything you say is wrong bob, it has to be, otherwise everything I say couldn't be right. There can't be more then one right person on this site, the internet wouldn't allow for it. It would be like having chuck norris, jackie chan, and jet li all under one roof. the building would surely explode.

BTW..... how could you get cited for drag racing if you weren't quote on quote drag racing? :rolf

STANMAN
03-31-2008, 01:47 PM
well of course everything you say is wrong bob, it has to be, otherwise everything I say couldn't be right. There can't be more then one right person on this site, the internet wouldn't allow for it. It would be like having chuck norris, jackie chan, and jet li all under one roof. the building would surely explode.

BTW..... how could you get cited for drag racing if you weren't quote on quote drag racing? :rolf

Because me and Slo Joe were racing:rolf. I never denied THAT fact!!! We did keep it under the speed limit, and neither of us peeled out, we just accelerated heavily together, that's drag racing I guess. Got cited for the exact same thing racing some DSM (he's a member here to I think) right in front of my APT in Sussex about 2 months after this event. Same situation to, heavy acceleration, not over the speed limit. And they say cops don't profile!!!! RIIIIIIGHT!!! I mean I actually once had an UNDERVCOVER DETECTIVE pull me over on the interstate because I couldn't get over into the middle lane when a trooper had someone pulled over. Good thing my car isn't fast or good looking, I can't even IMAGINE the trouble I would be in!!!!

STANMAN
03-31-2008, 01:47 PM

And you know who would be walking from the rubble, not even having to dust himself off right?? Chuck Norris FTW.

pOrk
03-31-2008, 01:50 PM
^ Its not fast or good looking, you are correct. You don't dispute the fact you were racing, yet you are here arguing about how it wasn't drag racing because your tires didn't spin ( wrong ) and you didn't go over the speed limit? You shot far as hell in front of me off the red light, and you didn't get over the speed limit cause the cop had you pulled over before you got to Coldspring.

You were cited twice for the same thing but you did nothing wrong, how ironic.

STANMAN
03-31-2008, 02:35 PM
^ Its not fast or good looking, you are correct. You don't dispute the fact you were racing, yet you are here arguing about how it wasn't drag racing because your tires didn't spin ( wrong ) and you didn't go over the speed limit? You shot far as hell in front of me off the red light, and you didn't get over the speed limit cause the cop had you pulled over before you got to Coldspring.

You were cited twice for the same thing but you did nothing wrong, how ironic.

When did I ever say I didn't do anything wrong? Please highlight it for me. Unlike you, I have no delusions of perfectness.

pOrk
03-31-2008, 09:27 PM
One horn behind here:

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r87/thegreenpOrk/3rdhorninstalled.jpg

Two horns behind the front bumper, here:

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r87/thegreenpOrk/front2hornsinstalled.jpg

And the other is bolted to the wheel well, I don't think I like where it is so I might relocate it tomorrow. I lost the fitting pack and horn blasters wants 70 bucks for more so I'm gonna try to figure out another way to plumb these, 70 bucks is nuts.

pOrk
03-31-2008, 09:31 PM
When did I ever say I didn't do anything wrong? Please highlight it for me. Unlike you, I have no delusions of perfectness.

Because me and Slo Joe were racing:rolf. I never denied THAT fact!!! We did keep it under the speed limit, and neither of us peeled out, we just accelerated heavily together, that's drag racing I guess. Got cited for the exact same thing racing some DSM (he's a member here to I think) right in front of my APT in Sussex about 2 months after this event. Same situation to, heavy acceleration, not over the speed limit. And they say cops don't profile!!!! RIIIIIIGHT!!!

It wasn't reckless driving.

^ Same thing the guy that wasn't speeding says. If you were cited, it was some form of reckless. Do you understand now, or are you retarded? If you are, I understand and I will leave you alone. You must be somewhat retarded since you drive a freaking barber pole around town with a ford emblem on it. :durr

Don't get your panties in a bunch, its all goooood.

UnderPSI
03-31-2008, 10:30 PM
I think you should ditch the spare tire and put another set under there. Then you would have 360 degree coverage and it would be loud as hell. Could you amagine if you had horns front and back and then hooked them up to your alarm......

pOrk
04-01-2008, 01:45 AM
^ The guy that bought my impala installed a 2nd set of the horns and the sound traveled an incredible distance. Very cool, standing a few feet from the car you could feel the sound in your chest. WIERD. I still can't think of where he fit them all.

After trying to fit all these horns without removing the spare, I should have since it is the wrong size anyways. I think the spare is a 245 and the tires on the truck are 275.

88Nightmare
04-01-2008, 01:58 AM
pork, your truck probably came with 245's stock, which is why your spare is that size.

I wonder if, given enough train hornage on a vehicle, you could set off your airbag sensor from all the vibrations the horns would give off :rolf

pOrk
04-01-2008, 02:03 AM
^ I know this dingleberry. We need to take current photos of your hillbill mobile for your signature.