PDA

View Full Version : Time to get SERIOUS...!!! ===> Looking for a golf 'pro'.....

Car Guy
02-24-2008, 05:33 PM
Well I just got back from Arizona :fire and only got to go to the driving range once but the golfing bug is biting me like a rattlesnake now :rolf [AZ joke]. I started golfing about 15 years ago (27 now) and for the most part I have just been an occasional golfer with moments of greatness. It has mainly been a recreational enjoyment but last year I really started to get serious about lowering my scores. Well I quickly realized that I had gotten too FAT and needed to loose some weight in order to get more competitive. I'm happy to say that over the last half year or so I have slimmed down to where I feel physically capable of doing so….. :headbang

I need to find someone that is VERY knowledgeable about all areas of the technical side of golfing that can analyze someone else to a 'T'. I am very decent in all areas still knowing I need polishing here and there but don't exactly know where.....

If you know of someone that fits this bill please let me know. I don't require this person to be PGA certified but it MUST be someone that knows what going on. I know how to play the game of golf but the 'technical' end is pretty unclear to me.....

As always any help is much appreciated...!!!

~Justin :thumbsup

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

Smokey1226
02-24-2008, 06:21 PM
Justin, im not certified but would be if i wouldnt of taken on another business.

I'd be more than happy to play along and help you out with any questions, or advice about what shot to hit, what things on the green to be looking for, ect ect

I love to play, but have been County player of the year and continue to get better. I was actully planning to go down to the Dome tonight by I94 but might wait till tomorrow.

awsomeears
02-24-2008, 06:45 PM
Justin just needs to get Fine Tuned and he can really shoot some impressive rounds of golf. I need a overhaul but its cool, I just love playing and marking 8 down with a big smile.

hahaha

Car Guy
02-24-2008, 07:49 PM
Justin, im not certified but would be if i wouldnt of taken on another business.

I'd be more than happy to play along and help you out with any questions, or advice about what shot to hit, what things on the green to be looking for, ect ect

I love to play, but have been County player of the year and continue to get better. I was actully planning to go down to the Dome tonight by I94 but might wait till tomorrow.

I mainly need help with fine tuning my swing along with some equipment advice. However, advice out on the course is always welcome too.....

I wish I would have checked this thread sooner; I wanted to go the dome earlier today and would have met you there tonight for sure. Let me know if you want to go again, I'd hit a 1000 golf balls every day of my life if I had the time to do so......

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

Korndogg
02-24-2008, 07:55 PM
I use to work at the dome lol. Me and a couple of guys are planning on going this week sometime

Smokey1226
02-24-2008, 09:53 PM
I just got back, but let me know when you guys plan on going this week. I'll meet ya there! And i agree during the summer i hit ATLEAST 125 balls a day. And that is just wedges in my yard. I work on my putting in my room everynight....lol ya im nuts.

BTW: Equipment stuff is my favorite part. I just reshafted my Mizuno Mp-32 blades with the new True Temper Black Gold X rifle shafts. and i love them. 1" Longer/2* upright/with 1 extra wrap of tape in my grips.