PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Cryptic!!

BlackViper
02-24-2008, 08:29 AM
I just wanted to let you all know how nice of a guy Cryptic is. He let me borrow his enclosed trailer to haul my car up north yesterday. Not only did he let me borrow it but he took time out of his Saturday morning to drop it off at my shop and help load up.

I really appreciate the help bro!!

H8RADE
02-24-2008, 10:26 AM
Get a room.
:rolf

Yooformula
02-24-2008, 11:57 AM
Andy is a cool guy like that. I have personally been helped out like that by ALOT of people here including Andy.

whitehatch
02-24-2008, 12:12 PM
what shop is going to be working on it?

H8RADE
02-24-2008, 12:51 PM

Beeyond Engineering.
He is getting the 'Pacific Rim Job'.

BlackViper
02-24-2008, 03:08 PM

Donerite automotive

Ed is a genius when it come to tuning cars......I just can't wait to get it back.

HP ADDICT
02-24-2008, 03:21 PM
Can I borrow it next? I need to pick my car up from speed inc and the road salt will kill me.

Daytonapacecar959
02-24-2008, 03:36 PM
Damn Andy,didn't know you had a trailer.Can i borrow it for the Pontiac Nationals in August?I'll hang a BrewCityMuscle banner on it all weekend.:D

nismodave
02-24-2008, 03:38 PM
Andy is gonna have to start charging a rental fee.

HITMAN
02-24-2008, 04:06 PM
Beeyond Engineering.
He is getting the 'Pacific Rim Job'.

Bwhahahahahahahaha! Goddamn it, I almost shot a mouth full of Coke through my nose and all over the monitor. Note to self: Don't be drinking anything when reading Jeeprz/SNOOOOOOOP/bgcntry's posts... http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/9661/rollinglaugh1.gif

Cryptic
02-24-2008, 07:14 PM
Can I borrow it next? I need to pick my car up from speed inc and the road salt will kill me.

I need to know what you plan to tow with. My truck is not included.

Damn Andy,didn't know you had a trailer.Can i borrow it for the Pontiac Nationals in August?I'll hang a BrewCityMuscle banner on it all weekend.:D

hmm... I would need a banner to hang then wouldn't I? Ohio is a pretty long haul.

Andy is gonna have to start charging a rental fee.
I accept cash and/or a trade of equal favor ;)

Seriously though if anyone wants to make an arrangement we can talk.
I paid a member here $25/day for a car dolly (yes a dolly, not an enclosed trailer) to get my RX7 roller from Florida.

I use the trailer to store/move around my RX7 project. Loading/Unloading a roller is a PTA. I don't mind helping a member out, but a little back scratching my way would be nice.

HP ADDICT
02-24-2008, 07:36 PM
I will have to arrange to tow vehicle but I don't think that would be very difficult. I am sure my little trailblazer is not up to the task. My car is fully driveable just don't trust the trip back to Milwaukee in it this time of year and since it has fresh paint I would rather keep the salt off it also. Car should be done on the 1st of March and I will most certainly contact you if you are serious about renting it out. Thanks in advance.

Breecher_7
02-24-2008, 08:15 PM
I will have to arrange to tow vehicle but I don't think that would be very difficult. I am sure my little trailblazer is not up to the task. My car is fully driveable just don't trust the trip back to Milwaukee in it this time of year and since it has fresh paint I would rather keep the salt off it also. Car should be done on the 1st of March and I will most certainly contact you if you are serious about renting it out. Thanks in advance.

I can be rented cheap :thumbsup

Cryptic
02-24-2008, 10:36 PM
git r' done

March 1st, 1 week, yeah that's do able.

GTSLOW
02-24-2008, 10:55 PM
git r' done

March 1st, 1 week, yeah that's do able.

Thank you Andy! :thumbsup

lordairgtar
02-24-2008, 11:22 PM
Bwhahahahahahahaha! Goddamn it, I almost shot a mouth full of Coke through my nose and all over the monitor. Note to self: Don't be drinking anything when reading Jeeprz/SNOOOOOOOP/bgcntry's posts... http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/9661/rollinglaugh1.gif
Coke is supposed to go IN the nose, not out!:goof:devil:goof