PDA

View Full Version : Nascar this weekend

CPonyGo
02-23-2008, 07:15 AM
Okay- not sure if I have said this before on this site but my fiancee (sp) brother and family live in Charolotte NC and are involved in racing..

Her borther Jerry is the transport driver/gas handler for the open wheel Penske/Porsche team and sometime transport driver for Rusty Wallace when his pos kid Steve smashes up his two cars and they need a third...lol

now his son Jered, up until this past fall worked for the Rusty Wallace Inc and crewed (rear end mechanic) for Steve Wallace but has moved to the Nationwide ride of Mike Bliss #22 and qualified 17th for today's race...

so to continue- Jerry's daughter is married to Blake Bainbridge who works for Robby Gordon #07 in Sprint and he is getting debut this weekend as crew chief because Robby's regular chief was suspended for 6 races.

We went last year to Lowes w/pitpasses for Rusty Wallace and it was a blast...hoping to get some more races this year...

needless to say that despite my personal favs- we are excited for her nephews this year:headbang