PDA

View Full Version : Kimbo wipes floor with Tank Abbott

pickardracing
02-17-2008, 01:46 PM
http://www.everydaybullshit.net/play.php?vid=385

Couple illegal hits but Kimbo dominates.

Yooformula
02-17-2008, 01:59 PM
ok, Tank is nothing to brag about beating BUT Kimbo looks light on his feet and quick with some hard ass bombs! He really improved his stand up game, he doesnt just stand there taking punches but whats up with him looking like he wanted to hit the ref?!

Lash
02-17-2008, 02:04 PM
Meh....Tank's been getting beat up for 10 years now. I'll still reserve judgement for when Kimbo fights somebody noteworthy.

1fast2litre
02-17-2008, 03:53 PM
I think Kimbo wont be goin down anytime soon .....Dana should have picked him up before Elite XC did. I would love to see Kimbo beat some big names in ufc :headbang

That_Guy
02-17-2008, 03:58 PM
Meh....Tank's been getting beat up for 10 years now. I'll still reserve judgement for when Kimbo fights somebody noteworthy.

no kidding.. in my personal opinion kimbo would get owned if he fought in the ufc. alot of the fights he is in arent even against anybody worth talking about.

oneslowcamino
02-17-2008, 05:27 PM
I thought that Kimbo was only a street fighter?

awsomeears
02-17-2008, 05:37 PM
For whatever reason I dislike Kimbo !!!

pickardracing
02-17-2008, 05:42 PM
Give you a dollar if you tell him that. :)

Lash
02-17-2008, 09:38 PM
For whatever reason I dislike Kimbo !!!

Because no matter how good he could possibly turn out to be....he's still a piece of ghetto trash.

1fast2litre
02-17-2008, 09:48 PM
Because no matter how good he could possibly turn out to be....he's still a piece of ghetto trash.

That straight knocks fools out :devil

1fast2litre
02-17-2008, 09:54 PM

That straight knocks fools out :devil

Lash
02-17-2008, 10:06 PM
fixed for ya...

That straight knocks out:

A: People way smaller than him
B: Fat, overated, has been fighters
C: Wannabe's with no skill at all

Lets not forget this fight. If his boys didn't step in every 30 seconds...he would have been really effed up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq_OQEjVwvM

Elite XC is making TONS of money off of him...so for now they'll put any scrub who wants to fight in front of him. As soon as he fights somebody of stature...that money train will end.

I'd pay $100 to watch him a Fedor go at it.

domokun
02-17-2008, 10:40 PM
for the people that didnt see it

http://www.stage6.com/user/bas_rutten/video/2236589/afa

and tank, has NO defense! fat, trailer trash, drunk slob

awsomeears
02-17-2008, 10:46 PM

Thats what I wanted to say :thumbsup

70challenger452
02-18-2008, 12:12 AM
Kimbo is a boss. He was trained by Bas Wotten, I think kimbo's a hell of a boxer but in all the videos I've watched of him, I never seen him go to the ground at all

wheelsofsteel
02-18-2008, 08:06 AM
I'd pay $100 to watch him a Fedor go at it.

Perfect... so when he does end up fighting Fedor I'll take Kimbo for a $100 and you can pay me.

As far as Kimbo fighting people smaller then him.... hasn't happened yet. He is 235 lbs and each fighter thus far out weighed him. So where you getting that from???

Lash
02-18-2008, 07:37 PM
Perfect... so when he does end up fighting Fedor I'll take Kimbo for a $100 and you can pay me.

As far as Kimbo fighting people smaller then him.... hasn't happened yet. He is 235 lbs and each fighter thus far out weighed him. So where you getting that from???

He has lost a TON of weight for his stint of professional fights (because he had to). He used to weight 265+!!!! Go look at some of his old vids.

You really think he can beat Fedor?

Lash
02-18-2008, 07:39 PM
He was trained by Bas Wottenl

It's 'Rutten'. And Kimbo just started training with him in about the last 2 years.

70challenger452
02-18-2008, 09:42 PM
It's 'Rutten'. And Kimbo just started training with him in about the last 2 years.

woops my bad, but Bas is still one bad m-er f-er

hrsp
02-18-2008, 11:18 PM
kimbo is a bad motherfukker...i wanna see him fight some "quality" opponents before its to late...he;s not that young

SlowStee
02-19-2008, 12:19 AM
Tank is passed his Prime. Old news.

wheelsofsteel
02-19-2008, 08:25 AM
He has lost a TON of weight for his stint of professional fights (because he had to). He used to weight 265+!!!! Go look at some of his old vids.

You really think he can beat Fedor?

It doesnt matter that he once was 265 lbs, I am talking right now. He is 235 right now and each of the fighters he went against out weighed him was my point since you thought differently.

I do think he can beat Fedor. Honestly, would love to see the fight actually happen.

wheelsofsteel
02-19-2008, 08:40 AM
kimbo is a bad motherfukker...i wanna see him fight some "quality" opponents before its to late...he;s not that young

I agree. It is time for him to get matched up with a higher quality fighter. The biggest thing hold him back from that is EliteXC, period. Until that contract is expired and he can sign with a higher quality organization, all we are going to see is him mowing thru these weaker fighters in that league.

As far as his age... he looks ALOT older then he is. I wanna say he is like 33 years old.

BlackViper
02-19-2008, 12:05 PM
I think it would be a great fight to watch (Fedor/Kimbo) If Kimbo could get inside and avoid the leg kicks it would be really interesting. The worse thing Elite could do right now is to put him up against a grappler of any kind. They need to let him develop over the next few years just feeding him scraps.

BTW: Did anyone else think Kimbo looked a little nervous before the fight... His dimeaner changed once he knocked Tank down!

wheelsofsteel
02-19-2008, 02:33 PM
Now there is talk that Kimbo's next fight is against Paul "The Headhunter" Buentello. Truthfully I don't know anything about this Buentello guy. Anyone know what this guy is about??
Apparently Buentello has a fight scheduled for March 29 although no opponent has been announced.

I would be surprised if Elite had Kimbo fight in back to back events, but who knows.

Lash
02-19-2008, 06:31 PM
Buentello is nothing special either. Average at BEST. He had a short stint in the UFC...ending with him being KO'd by Andrei Arlovski in the first round. They're catering to Kimbo by putting him against a kickboxer.

And you better believe Kimbo weighs a hell of a lot more than 235 when he fights. Even in his EliteXC profile it shows 250. The biggest fighter he has fought weighed 245.

A FTW...Tanks MMA record is 9-14 :rolleyes: 6 loses by KO in the first round.

GHOSST
02-20-2008, 11:22 AM
I've been watching Kimbo fights since Sublime Directory, lol. I think he has potential, but we'll see... I would never count him out.