PDA

View Full Version : Wheres a good carwash?

MyWhiteZ
09-20-2003, 03:24 PM
my car from sitting all week is filthy and i dont have the ability to wash it myself since i live in the dorms. Where is there a good car wash around milwaukee that you would trust with your car. I dont mind spending a lil more to have it done right.

Neal Steffek
09-20-2003, 04:21 PM
In Brookfield on Bluemound road. Right next to the Acura dealership. This is by far the best place I have seen. It cost $20, but damn they do a nice as hell job. They even SHAMPOO the carpet on the inside for you. Yes shampoo, not just vacume!:headbang :banana

JohnnyT
09-20-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Neal Steffek
In Brookfield on Bluemound road. Right next to the Acura dealership. This is by far the best place I have seen. It cost $20, but damn they do a nice as hell job. They even SHAMPOO the carpet on the inside for you. Yes shampoo, not just vacume!:headbang :banana

Yea, just be careful if you have a lowered car. Those fu(ks dented my y-pipe after they tried getting my car on the conveyor at about 20MPH!!!! :fire

JC70SS
09-20-2003, 06:04 PM
Goodhope car wash(not that any of my cars have been there). They do the best job and if you slip the guy some$ who takes yout order, he will give you free ****.

MoreTorque
09-21-2003, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by Neal Steffek

Damn... ill have to check them out in the winter time.

Silver350
09-21-2003, 11:51 AM
If I cannot was my truck at home because of the cold or what not I usally take my truck to National Car wash. Located on National avenue east of Morland road. You can do it your self or go through their touchless

sachin528
09-22-2003, 11:41 PM
I take my car to Scrub A Dub on Arcadia and 164 in Waukesha every week. $6 but well worth it. No BRUSHES. Justy high pressure water jets.
But I think once a month I will take my car to the place next to Acura now.

BTW, that place has a range of washes and I think they are open 24/7

bad2kss
09-25-2003, 01:18 AM
by far without a dought the best car wash is cna on 35th and townsend right across from tower automotive won't take my car anywhere else.

Milw96Cobra
09-25-2003, 03:09 AM
Best TOUCHLESS wash is at Johnny's PetroMart.... like 2 blocks down on Janesville Rd from where our BK shows are.

It's the only automatic wash in the city where my X-pipe doesnt rub.

MillTownCeliGrl
09-25-2003, 02:02 PM
Yeah the one on National is good.....they have a pressure wash, you can wash it yourself, and when it gets colder the bays are heated :)

BadAzzGTA89
09-28-2003, 02:29 PM
I like the one on 124th and hampton up the street from C&S performance it is a touchless wash and does a great job (laser wash) makes my car:bling