PDA

View Full Version : Need help: Music Downloads

Silver350
02-15-2008, 09:13 PM
As I am getting ready for my trip there are a lot of songs I would like to download to my Blackberry. I would like to do this the legal way and pay for the songs. How ever I do not want to pay for use of downloading software. Like Napster and some other charges you X amount of money just for using their software. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place to download music with out having to pay a membership fee? Thanks for the help in advance :thumbsup

Undertaker
02-16-2008, 10:01 PM
I have used Walmart's site before since we got 5 free downloads. Seems like their music was pretty reasonable. You could also try Apple's site. I haven't used it in a long time but I didn't think you needed an Ipod to use it. Just install ITunes (Free) and use the Apple store. I have seen more just can't remember them off hand.

Syclone0044
02-18-2008, 01:58 AM
Try anything without "DRM". I think www.emusic.com, and Amazon have those services. DRM-free songs are the most likely to work in different devices.

lordairgtar
02-18-2008, 11:47 AM
I think Disc Go Round will create discs of any music you want, then install into your I-tunes or similar program and download to your Blackberry.