PDA

View Full Version : UFOs in Wisconsin?

OxmanWI
02-15-2008, 03:43 AM
Wisconsin is going to be invaded by green people! Grab your guns and your women:guns1 ...don't forget your beer too!!:alcoholic

Weyauwega UFO link 1 (http://www.ufowisconsin.com/county/reports2003/analysisweyauwegaphotos.html)

Green Bay UFO link 2 (http://www.ufoevidence.org/photographs/section/post2000/Photo416.htm)

Breecher_7
02-15-2008, 05:43 AM
Just what we need here in wisconsin.

More nut jobs... :alcoholic

GHOSST
02-15-2008, 07:36 AM
I call b.s!!! *will the first one abducted* :(

subliminal1284
02-15-2008, 09:26 AM
I believe in them, I am involved with the WI MUFON chapter. But those pics do look very photoshopped to me.

jamest
02-15-2008, 09:34 AM
They showed up to watch the NFC championship game. You have to get there early to get a good parking spot.

PureSound15
02-15-2008, 09:38 AM
Hahaha I'm sorry but either this is chopped or call me Oprah Winfrey

http://www.ufoevidence.org/imagesnew/UFO1.gif

http://www.ufoevidence.org/photographs/section/post2000/Photo416.htm

WickedSix
02-15-2008, 09:43 AM
imho if we are the only intelligent life in the expanse of space it is an awful waste of space....... but those honestly look fake....

94greenbandit
02-15-2008, 09:44 AM
Or like on the movie Signs just have a lot of water handy

97z2801ss
02-15-2008, 09:53 AM
frizbee golf disk with leds is all..

wikked
02-15-2008, 10:07 AM
Funny how the ufo nuts never have a decent camera, every pic looks like it came from a 1970's Polaroid.

If your main goal in life is to prove the existence of E.T... you'd think they'd invest money in the only thing that can prove their case!!!

*facedesk*

GHOSST
02-15-2008, 10:08 AM
Hahaha I'm sorry but either this is chopped or call me Oprah Winfrey

http://www.ufoevidence.org/imagesnew/UFO1.gif

http://www.ufoevidence.org/photographs/section/post2000/Photo416.htm
Whats up Oprah???

Flight_740
02-15-2008, 10:11 AM
A related topic:

Scientests just found another universe 5000 light years away almost identical to ours. I heard this on the news today. Kind of interesting.

Brandon W.
02-15-2008, 10:12 AM
Funny how the ufo nuts never have a decent camera, every pic looks like it came from a 1970's Polaroid.

If your main goal in life is to prove the existence of E.T... you'd think they'd invest money in the only thing that can prove their case!!!

*facedesk*

we all know that the UFO nuts spend all there money on grateful dead shirts and acid..they dont have money for nice camera's:rolf:rolf

pickardracing
02-15-2008, 11:36 AM
I'll say one thing, those arent photoshops. Fakes? Maybe. Photoshops, no.

subliminal1284
02-15-2008, 11:36 AM
Unfortunantly alot of people into ufos and even ghosts are a bunch of loons and give the rest of us level headed people looking into these occurences a bad name. Were not all a bunch of clowns though.

flyin_blue_egg
02-15-2008, 11:39 AM
i'll believe in UFO's and the like when i see one for my self.....yes there are 100s even 1000s of sights reported each year....but with programs like photoshop etc. anyone can make anything in a pic look like a ufo

WickedSix
02-15-2008, 12:15 PM
we all know that the UFO nuts spend all there money on grateful dead shirts and acid..they dont have money for nice camera's:rolf:rolf

all the dead heads I ever knew smoked the sticky icky.....

and the true ufo peeps do have really nice cameras.... they just don't get fuzzy ambiguous pictures.....

on a related topic ... how about monster quest and the flying rods?

wikked
02-15-2008, 02:10 PM
and the true ufo peeps do have really nice cameras.... they just don't get fuzzy ambiguous pictures.....

Show me a professional non-fuzzy convincing picture then :)

Heat Seeker WS6
02-15-2008, 02:27 PM
This is freaky stuff indeed :wooo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=H-LTxENUnuw

OxmanWI
02-15-2008, 02:30 PM
I believe in UFOs, but after looking at the pictures they look fake to me so might as well make fun of them. I infect saw a UFO when I was younger living in Colorado out side the Denver area. Some day we will know the truth behind all of this as our technology in surveillance will be advanced so we might get a better look.

70 cutlass 442
02-15-2008, 02:41 PM
I believe in UFOs, but after looking at the pictures they look fake to me so might as well make fun of them. I infect saw a UFO when I was younger living in Colorado out side the Denver area. Some day we will know the truth behind all of this as our technology in surveillance will be advanced so we might get a better look.

Was there an anal probe involved? :rolf

OxmanWI
02-15-2008, 02:47 PM
Was there an anal probe involved? :rolf

No, but I owned a Ford Probe and it was a PITA, does that count?

Larrygto
02-15-2008, 02:59 PM
I saw something strange in the sky over the summer, But of course I only had a camera phone even then I couldn't get a clear shot of it.

Myles
02-15-2008, 03:14 PM
http://www.noob.us/entertainment/giant-ufo-footage/

figured it was appropriate

Al
02-15-2008, 10:47 PM
Dood, be careful. If you **** up, they will make you narfel a garfox!

rally_scort
02-15-2008, 11:06 PM
wow :loser

any of these losers think of this, if these "aliens" are so smart to come and let us take pics then just dissapear, do you honestly think we can do shit about it.If they want this shithole of a planet, they're gunna get it if they want it.If they were smart, they wouldnt bother with the falling ecosystem and global warming.I say GO TAKE OVER MARS YOU STUPID ****S, its a much better platform and you dont have to deal with our problems,viruses,etc.This shit is so old, it stinks.How many years are people gunna take pics, before they finally take over the damn planet :alcoholic:alcoholic

Z28Roxy
02-15-2008, 11:18 PM
Here is a cool youtube:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=szAthl0DdMg

Brian98GTP
02-16-2008, 12:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82wmewIdb5g

Mexican government supposedly catching some on film.....

lordairgtar
02-16-2008, 12:26 AM
wow :loser

any of these losers think of this, if these "aliens" are so smart to come and let us take pics then just dissapear, do you honestly think we can do shit about it.If they want this shithole of a planet, they're gunna get it if they want it.If they were smart, they wouldnt bother with the falling ecosystem and global warming.I say GO TAKE OVER MARS YOU STUPID ****S, its a much better platform and you dont have to deal with our problems,viruses,etc.This shit is so old, it stinks.How many years are people gunna take pics, before they finally take over the damn planet :alcoholic:alcoholic
Drank the Koolaid, huh rallyscort?

rally_scort
02-16-2008, 11:58 AM
Drank the Koolaid, huh rallyscort?

i was living the High-Life last night :thumbsup

lordairgtar
02-16-2008, 07:10 PM
i was living the High-Life last night :thumbsup
Highlife FTW:headbang:alcoholic

Deggy
02-16-2008, 07:12 PM
MGD>Highlife

Poncho
02-16-2008, 09:06 PM
I believe them only because my dad believes to have seen one in '87-'88. Strange story, but my dad doesn't randomly makes shit up.

He was coming home from work, working 2nd shift @ Briggs. He was in the area of the 41/45 split near what is now "Pioneer Plaza".

His daily driver was a '66 El Camino. Mechanically it was in wonderful shape, but it had DARK window tint, and the factory glass was tinted too. He was driving alone @ about 1am, quiet freeway, just him and another guy. Remember 20 years ago it was ALOT quieter up here. Out of nowhere he thinks some doofus was going the wrong way down the freeway with his lights off and turns then on about to hit my dad head on. He says he his his arms up to cover his eyes it was so bright, and braced himself because he was about to die. There was a semi right in front of him, and it nearly swerved off the road too.

after about three seconds of NOT BEING DEAD, he looked and it was gone, obviously now he had to regain control of the Elky. He slammed on the brakes and I believe he stopped. So did the semi. They both got out like WTF. Nothing was there. Then they both noticed it in the sky He freaked out got back in his Elky and hauled ass getting home. He was so scared I remember he woke all of us kids up on accident, as he literally came roaring home in the driveway.

For months he refused to go outside when it was dark, wouldn't sleep with a window open, always had the shades closed @ night ,etc. I've never seen my dad scared ever, only on that night.

That next day in the paper, there was a confirmed UFO sighting and article in the news up by Waupaca, the time was about 5-10 minutes after my dad saw it.

rally_scort
02-16-2008, 11:20 PM
MGD>Highlife

genuine draft tastes like it was poured through a rugby players after-game socks :punch:

GTSLOW
02-16-2008, 11:22 PM
Here's one from Waupaca that looks similar:

http://www.ufoevidence.org/photographs/section/post2000/photo325.htm

GTSLOW
02-16-2008, 11:29 PM
I believe them only because my dad believes to have seen one in '87-'88. Strange story, but my dad doesn't randomly makes shit up.

He was coming home from work, working 2nd shift @ Briggs. He was in the area of the 41/45 split near what is now "Pioneer Plaza".

His daily driver was a '66 El Camino. Mechanically it was in wonderful shape, but it had DARK window tint, and the factory glass was tinted too. He was driving alone @ about 1am, quiet freeway, just him and another guy. Remember 20 years ago it was ALOT quieter up here. Out of nowhere he thinks some doofus was going the wrong way down the freeway with his lights off and turns then on about to hit my dad head on. He says he his his arms up to cover his eyes it was so bright, and braced himself because he was about to die. There was a semi right in front of him, and it nearly swerved off the road too.

after about three seconds of NOT BEING DEAD, he looked and it was gone, obviously now he had to regain control of the Elky. He slammed on the brakes and I believe he stopped. So did the semi. They both got out like WTF. Nothing was there. Then they both noticed it in the sky He freaked out got back in his Elky and hauled ass getting home. He was so scared I remember he woke all of us kids up on accident, as he literally came roaring home in the driveway.

For months he refused to go outside when it was dark, wouldn't sleep with a window open, always had the shades closed @ night ,etc. I've never seen my dad scared ever, only on that night.

That next day in the paper, there was a confirmed UFO sighting and article in the news up by Waupaca, the time was about 5-10 minutes after my dad saw it.

Wow thats crazy! Plus most of the photos are from the Waupaca area too.

Poncho
02-16-2008, 11:37 PM
yea it weirds me out -- ALOT.

Voodoo Chick
02-17-2008, 02:20 PM
in my opinion, there is no doubt that somewhere in the universe there is definately life, but the constant appearrance of these awful photos/videos make it very hard to admit to that without looking like a nutjob. as far as ghosts/UFO's/various paranormal entities, there has to be something out there, the world would be really boring without it, but i have met soooo many loonies involved in those investigations so far, i feel sorry for the individuals who do legitimate research, they are no doubt just lumped in with the crazies, when they are actually not.